Feedback - Tournament 2021 - 2022

ViciousTWConnection

Reaction score
A fake limit would be nice.
Also whats the point of having farming enabled? is it really a skill? We will just see another tournament of Main tribes Farming Minion-tribes for a shit ton of easy noble's.

At least i would add a Max travel distance for nobles.

The Torpedo Cats

Reaction score
In favour of a fake limit!
2-3% would be nice.

Also hoping that there will be put in some work in detecting boost accounts of many players who will start with them to get an early advantage.

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No fake limit please.

once jawjaw sad we will consider once more people ask for fake limit , suddenly dozens of new accounts asking for it.

preplanned!

Pedik

Reaction score
No fake limit please.

once jawjaw sad we will consider once more people ask for fake limit , suddenly dozens of new accounts asking for it.

preplanned!

Which is exactly where JawJaw was asking for? Not having previously had a .net account doesn’t mean their opinion is less valuable. You just happen to play .net regularly opposed to many others.

Last edited:

BirdOfBeer

Reaction score
Please introduce fake limits (2% or more)
The tournament is supposed to show the world who is the best.

666 pol

Reaction score
No fake limit please.

preplanned!
also, why does it matter when people ask for it?
if you want a world where all communities share their skill and try to fight for a decent world you should have a world without farming, farm limit for support and packets

everyone can send 10k incomings, 200 clears and just send 500 noblemen as an attacker, this takes 0 skill

Farming is only good for activity and boosts, farming is not a skill.

So for me, if you wanted this to be a skill world you would have no haul, support limit and expensive noblemen with packages. But for now the world is all about activity and not who can set up a decent mass with good timings

Goth Angel

Reaction score
A tournament on tw.net is to measure the skill level with other countries. Then why these ridiculous settings? They make this world too time consuming. I would adjust the speed to 2. No fake limit will cause the skill level to go out of the game. Spamming brain-dead fakes has nothing to do with skills but with activity (and not having a social life). I would prefer a fakelimit from 2-5%. Farming may also be abolished, no one likes to do it. Also not a fan of such a fast tribellock, will ensure that this world will be a lot less interesting. Tribellock from 4 weeks seems better to me

Reaction score
fake limit!!

why no fake limit?
when fake limit is deactivated everyone is gonna spam 1000 fakes each day, for what? just to hope that the enemy wil lose his pleasure in the game. Is that a "skill"? lol. Don't let me laugh
activate it. 1 or 2%

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To most of you new members in this forum.

Its tournament competition.
Its not causal world.
Its .net u can have coplayers.
You have nightbonus.
Its not normal world its tournament and speed is good , if you’re looking for 2. Speed wait for W124 maybe settings will be as you require.

Fake limit 2%-5% is ridiculous especially having night bonus.
Stop crying over and telling me about skills i dont play this game from today on , if you cant handle 10k inc then you shouldnt even compete in tournament.

So still nightbonus or fake limit , one of those two should be removed or added.

which i prefer no fake limit and night bonus to be in it , if not then remove night bonus and add fake limit 1%.

thanks for understanding , its my opinion like it or not.

ps : even with fake limit the amount of fakes will be same just little more costly than usually.

Last edited:

666 pol

Reaction score

Its not causal world.
You have nightbonus.
Its not normal world its tournament and speed is good , if you’re looking for 2. Speed wait for W124 maybe settings will be as you require.

Stop crying over and telling me about skills i dont play this game from today on , if you cant handle 10k inc then you shouldnt even compete in tournament.

So still nightbonus or fake limit , one of those two should be removed or added.

which i prefer no fake limit and night bonus to be in it , if not then remove night bonus and add fake limit 1%.

ps : even with fake limit the amount of fakes will be same just little more costly than usually.

My problem with fakes, coins and farming is the following: it only gives credit to activity. If you send out 200k farm attacks a day, lay down 20 boost villages and get the most resources, coins dont punish you for losing nobles. The rebuilding cost is so cheap that you can spam nobles one day and just 1 moment of inactivity as a defender makes you lose villages.

Sending 10k fakes, 400 clears, whatever, it takes 20 minutes, defending those will take someone tagging the whole nightbonus, sending presnipes, ... it just makes the game 1 sided. I think that a person who is really good at defending should have at least equal chances. But for now, without support limit it will either be Blocking the nobles or recapping. Cheap nobles dont require prenobling/recapping cuz the cost is too low anyway. So with these settings for me it is way too easy to attack, and good defending doesnt return you anything.

With fake limit, no haul, packets instead of coins, attackers have to think about their attacks way more than without. Therefore it is way more skillfull than someone who can send 10k attacks at once and log again 5 hours later to send the short range noblespam.

I understand that this is tournament, therefor we want skills and not to see who is the biggest server with the most boost villages for farming or who can send the most fakes via scripts.

Therefore, for me, the most skill would take a very high fake limit, a support limit, packets. Just because these settings punish you way harder when you make a mistake, and they dont reward you for mindless spamming.

Goth Angel

Reaction score

Its not causal world.
You have nightbonus.

sorry you can't help it that you don't have a life and then try to win this game on activity to have a little bit of happiness

Sir Thrones

Reaction score

Its not causal world.
You have nightbonus.

That's just the thing. It's not a casual world so you should win this world on skill, not on activity. Spamming 10k incs doesn't has anything to do with tactics or anything like that. It's just spamming... haha

I think a lot of players are concidering to play this world, but for me personally it depends on the fake limit. If it doesn't change, I'll skip this one. :)

If the mods aren't already persuaded, maybe we cann do a quick poll?

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sorry you can't help it that you don't have a life and then try to win this game on activity to have a little bit of happiness

isnt activity part of the game?
if you’re casual player go play casual worlds requires less activity.

i bet you will not even survive more than a month in tournament , somehow i got a feeling.

That's just the thing. It's not a casual world so you should win this world on skill, not on activity. Spamming 10k incs doesn't has anything to do with tactics or anything like that. It's just spamming... haha

I think a lot of players are concidering to play this world, but for me personally it depends on the fake limit. If it doesn't change, I'll skip this one. :)

If the mods aren't already persuaded, maybe we cann do a quick poll?

sure we can do a quick poll depends if staff will allow it.
Still you cant win this world without activity , whatever settings be on it.

as i said at some point late game you will face again 10k incomings and it will require again “Activity” to deff it , it will just require to use a dynamic fake script instead of normal one.

normaly people quit when they get fanged as hell.

Six6

Reaction score
isnt activity part of the game?
if you’re casual player go play casual worlds requires less activity.

i bet you will not even survive more than a month in tournament , somehow i got a feeling.
I think you are misunderstanding what we're saying. No one is gonna deny that in order to be competitive in this tournament, 24/7 activity is required. We're not arguing about activity here, we're talking about what will make this a more skill based tournament.
It's pretty much a fact that with a fake limit, you have to think way more about your plan of attack and can't just mindlessly spam fakes 24/7, which is something literally everyone can do.

This is an international tournament. Players from all servers come here together to compete, so saying stuff like: "go play on casual" or "wait for w124" doesn't apply to us.

I know I'm speaking for a lot of people on my server when I say that we're all looking forward to the tournament, but we know that if there's no fake limit, we're not gonna be playing it for very long. Not because we're not active or good enough, just simply because getting mindlessly spammed with fakes, we realize we're not having fun anymore and we just go back to playing on our server's worlds where we actually enjoy the world settings.