Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Add tribe tag as a search option for individual player rankings:
  • Players
  • Continent Players
  • Opponents Defeated
  • In a day ranking
3719839815ddad54b5784ce06701a5cd.png

This way its easier to get an overview of a whole tribe and the stats of different players in it, without checking every individual player. (eg. possible to see ODS for every player in a tribe, or how much each player in that tribe is scaving).

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
voted no
since there are already approved scripts that allow you to gather this info

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
voted no

Voting no because a script does this is the opposite of this forum's purpose.

The idea is that added features reduce/remove for scripts as everybody has access. For example the fake train improvement removed any need for fake train extensions - so all users had access and not the minority who read the forum / use discord and have knowledge of these.

Please don't vote down suggestions just because a script exists that does it. It is really unhelpful.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Voting no because a script does this is the opposite of this forum's purpose.

The idea is that added features reduce/remove for scripts as everybody has access. For example the fake train improvement removed any need for fake train extensions - so all users had access and not the minority who read the forum / use discord and have knowledge of these.

Please don't vote down suggestions just because a script exists that does it. It is really unhelpful.

couldnt TW just add all/majority/most used approved scripts as in-game features then to give everyone access
rather then wait for people to suggest them here to be added as features
and remove the need for scripts all together.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Scripts are built from volunteer scripters like me and a lot more. TW is built from InnoGames, two different entities.

For the game to incorporate scripts as part of the game (which I don't think if it's even being considered) there are lots and lots and lots and lots of changes that need to happen in multiple aspects, technical, legal, etc. Or so I would guess at least. But I think it like this, not all scripters are the same, some might not want their work featured and integrated on the game code, etc ... So that's simply not doable (IMO) and the thing is that is also not a solution either (again IMO).

The solution is to have as much as possible features to be incorporated in-game like for example even this feature that was added on the new update:

1641974229883.png

This was previously visible only through scripts on this page, now is by default.

Which one you prefer the most, the one where you don't have to wait for the script to fetch all incomings and do it's calculations or the one that shows how much support is going somewhere right when you land there?

I am a scripter but ideally I hope to see one day a lot of the features currently existing as script only capabilities to exist built-in in-game.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
voted no
most scripts dont work as well on mobile, which is a big part of TW gameplay nowadays compared to before.
and as stated before, scripts shouldnt be a reason to not implement something ingame... also not everyone knows about every single script that exist and is approved (I know about Shinkos script for this)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Add tribe tag as a search option for individual player rankings:
  • Players
  • Continent Players
  • Opponents Defeated
  • In a day ranking
3719839815ddad54b5784ce06701a5cd.png

This way its easier to get an overview of a whole tribe and the stats of different players in it, without checking every individual player. (eg. possible to see ODS for every player in a tribe, or how much each player in that tribe is scaving).

Voted YES