World 125 Feedback

The Censored

Reaction score
Since my message got deleted and there is no feedback thread. I will repeat myself.

Why are you opening 2 worlds less than a month apart. Seems really really stupid as the player base is not large enough to fill 2 competitive worlds at the same time. Delete it again please

149bfd9b9e0b060db3064dabffe4cc8d.png

Jaw-jaw.png

Deleted User - 848983838

Since my message got deleted and there is no feedback thread. I will repeat myself.

Why are you opening 2 worlds less than a month apart. Seems really really stupid as the player base is not large enough to fill 2 competitive worlds at the same time. Delete it again please

149bfd9b9e0b060db3064dabffe4cc8d.png

Jaw-jaw.png

Probably because jt will release when a regular classic would?

Of 125 does indeed end up non pp would be bad to have classic release right before it.

The Censored

Reaction score
If 125 is going to be a non prem world, I would have liked more notice. Time to prepare a tribe or something. I haven't played a non premium world since w83 and would have liked to play another.

But not knowing the settings and dropping this world so soon to another world, it just seems to be another missed opportunity at a great competitive world. Could have been a real good chance at a last good fight without premium. Anyone think this game is gonna be around for 150? years down the road?

Thats just lame

Deleted User - 848983838

If 125 is going to be a non prem world, I would have liked more notice. Time to prepare a tribe or something. I haven't played a non premium world since w83 and would have liked to play another.

But not knowing the settings and dropping this world so soon to another world, it just seems to be another missed opportunity at a great competitive world. Could have been a real good chance at a last good fight without premium. Anyone think this game is gonna be around for 150? years down the road?

Thats just lame

I did also keep asking for an earlier an announcement as a non pp world changes a lot of things and brings a lot of people back.

I have a feeling a successful non pp world is not something that is a major goal tho.

Dual Dragons

Reaction score
I did also keep asking for an earlier an announcement as a non pp world changes a lot of things and brings a lot of people back.

I have a feeling a successful non pp world is not something that is a major goal tho.
True but there are a number of tribes and players who only play classic settings so they usually are ready to go except tourney is still going on so the timing is a bit curious.

The Censored

Reaction score
The world is less than 3 weeks away (20 days). We don't know the settings yet, and probably wont know for another week at least. Its hard to know if I want to play a world without knowing the settings, nevertheless make or join a premade.

"Hey guys join my tribe."
1 week later
"
Nevermind, settings just came out, they suck."

Not to mention they are dropping this announcement 8 days after w124 came out. Just because this world might sync up with a classic is no excuse for their lack of organization. This is going to be a piss poor world. If it is a no premium world, which are so very rare, then it will be tiny as not enough time was given for proper players to come and establish interest in the world.

Just another clown job from @JawJaw, honk honk.

Dual Dragons

Reaction score
I mean you're right it'll be small, but there are a number of premades that only play classic settings so there will be a good 2-4 tribes ready to go since they can assemble their crew within 24 hours. But yeah the timing sucks and should have more time so others can prepare

derp159

Reaction score
I mean you're right it'll be small, but there are a number of premades that only play classic settings so there will be a good 2-4 tribes ready to go since they can assemble their crew within 24 hours. But yeah the timing sucks and should have more time so others can prepare
Hopefully but like someone said some will be busy on tournament still. I’m not playing there and I still think it makes more sense to wait for that to finish before starting a milestone world like this. Would potentially lead to some more of the tribes from other servers trying to play here which could’ve been cool

Dual Dragons

Reaction score
Hopefully but like someone said some will be busy on tournament still. I’m not playing there and I still think it makes more sense to wait for that to finish before starting a milestone world like this. Would potentially lead to some more of the tribes from other servers trying to play here which could’ve been cool
Yeah exactly. But if it's no hauls I can see a number of them playing w125 b/c they won't need to farm

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY agree. Advertise it too. You want the owlrd to be big and fun but they go and do the COMPLETE opposite.

Inno are DOPES

Probably because jt will release when a regular classic would?

Of 125 does indeed end up non pp would be bad to have classic release right before it.

Y? Makes no sense what you're saying. It was a dumb move end of.

Deleted User - 848983838

Y? Makes no sense what you're saying. It was a dumb move end of.

Or you just have no reading comprehension.

The release time is around when a new classic world would come out. When 125 would normally come out in March. So why open a classic world 1 month before a non pp milestone world.

I'm not saying the February release was good only that the reason for it was to not split the non pp crowd up between a classic and milestone

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why does it matter if they're a month apart or two months apart?
You're not completing a world in two months any more than you're completing a world in one month. Either way you were going to have to choose to continue playing W124, or quit it for W125, unless you intend to play both simultaneously.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Can't take constructive criticism? You just gonna lock any account that sees you as incompetent? Didn't even ban the account just blocked it from signing in. You are such a power hungry clown. Feel special?

@JawJaw

You're not even blocked, you clown. How on earth do you expect to be taken seriously if first of all you have no grasp of what 'constructive feedback' is, second of all you can't formulate it in a single post without insulting the members of staff you're trying to convince for your argument and third of all you are falsely accusing them of blocking your account while everyone can clearly see it is not...

Get a grasp on reality, kid. You're not that important that we would even consider blocking you for your nonsense.

Keep on flaming, keep on giving unconstructive feedback and keep on ranting. While you do that, I'll pay attention to those that convey their message respectfully and constructively, because opposed to you, they do deserve to be listened to. If you decide to reformulate your posts in a constructive and non-insulting way, I'll maybe honour them with a reply. Until then you're not even a blip on my radar.

Have a nice day.