Nightbonus Poll - Cast your vote!

Which Nightbonus setting do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
for sure 1 world but why on a classic world where your tryin to get older players to return, most older players wont have the time even with a night bonus so co players will still be needed. like it makes completely no sense it wont even help you im still gonna rim you guys with your night bonus.

we also had night bonus on world 124 which started a few weeks ago?

Wrongway

Reaction score
for sure 1 world but why on a classic world where your tryin to get older players to return, most older players wont have the time even with a night bonus so co players will still be needed. like it makes completely no sense it wont even help you im still gonna rim you guys with your night bonus.

Still gonna rim us guys? I do like rimjobs!
And well for sure it doesnt completely help people to only have a NB thats a fact but it also gives some players that might be coming back or starting anew has a minor sense of more stability! Most players that downvotes NB are not the newcomers nor the people who comeback. Id like to guess that the vast majority that votes for it disabled is players that have been on for several world with minor breaks the past year. But I can be wrong in that guess.

Also, even if its an old player that comes back or a new one they might not have contacts to get a co or noone that wants them, but if they show that they are somewhat capable on a world like that I guess they wouldnt have a big issue finding someone who might need them.

And sorry not sorry about my text above I start somewhere and end somewhere else, I dont even know what I have been answering anymore Im so lost in my own thoughts...

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Still gonna rim us guys? I do like rimjobs!
And well for sure it doesnt completely help people to only have a NB thats a fact but it also gives some players that might be coming back or starting anew has a minor sense of more stability! Most players that downvotes NB are not the newcomers nor the people who comeback. Id like to guess that the vast majority that votes for it disabled is players that have been on for several world with minor breaks the past year. But I can be wrong in that guess.

Also, even if its an old player that comes back or a new one they might not have contacts to get a co or noone that wants them, but if they show that they are somewhat capable on a world like that I guess they wouldnt have a big issue finding someone who might need them.

And sorry not sorry about my text above I start somewhere and end somewhere else, I dont even know what I have been answering anymore Im so lost in my own thoughts...
i didnt mean you in general i meant players with night bonus on night bonus doesnt protect your not stacked villages etc they are still breakable cattable etc. while you sleep

also they cant do any of what you say here on tw anyway we have systems that make players who play longer much more ahead and with a better chance to win, flags big advantage playing multiple worlds you could of farmed premium points. isnt this stuff they should be implementing into the game we have now and not messing with the 1 classic world we get every 5 years

(and dont link me classic server thats a speed world)

Petzy

Reaction score
It's sad to see players running away from more difficulty. That guy a few posts back saying night bonus would make OPs worse. Lmao, well, ya, it's a game meant to enhance skill, not make it easier for you to play Farmville or sims using your 10 other co-players. Learn to plan & play better. Put the effort in. Smh..

Psycho ADHD

Reaction score
Voting is balanced.
I would set a night bonus once every 48 hours so that one half of the players are not dissatisfied.;)

Petzy

Reaction score
"put the effort it"

Wants a night bonus to need less effort.

Confused.gif

I see you're the resident joker. Grow up please, you understood perfectly well what I meant. It was written in a context - don't just dismiss that context just so you can be a clown further.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I see you're the resident joker. Grow up please, you understood perfectly well what I meant. It was written in a context - don't just dismiss that context just so you can be a clown further.

i think you're the joker tbh your telling people learn to play better yet asking for night bonus how about you learn to play tribalwars as its always been. think its you who needs to learn. put in the effort you know man.

Deleted User - 848983838

"sad to see players running away from more difficulty"

Wants a night bonus so they can actually run away from difficulty.

Petzy

Reaction score
FYI nightbonus does not make the game harder or more difficult for anyone.

It just advertises to people when you have your weakest hours of the day.

Thanks in advance nerds

It does actually. Several people have listed valid reasons as to why. Example: OPs
As for advertisement, there's a little thing called strategy in which you can use that reflexive supposition you just made to trick your opponent into believing exactly that.

Guess you haven't been around/involved in OPs that use this very game mechanic to trick opponents into scheduling waves to land in accordance with the assumption that those are the weakest hrs of the player's day. try it out, you might find some new fun in the game that way.

"sad to see players running away from more difficulty"

Wants a night bonus so they can actually run away from difficulty.

2x context snipping. You're a pro.

i think you're the joker tbh your telling people learn to play better yet asking for night bonus how about you learn to play tribalwars as its always been. think its you who needs to learn. put in the effort you know man.

I'm sorry, is he your friend and you felt the need to have his back? That's cute.
Thanks for your suggestion. I've been playing TW since 2008 and I can proudly say I've gone to almost 7mil points in an initial stage of the game (in terms of years since launch) when there were no (and subsequently not using) co-plays, account manager, fancy construction speed ups, reductions, boosters or village effects. In other words, in terms of actual gameplay experience, I suspect you'd have a heartattack trying to manage hundreds of villages on your own, manually, without using all your fancy shinny aids (which I don't disagree with, by the way). So, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a humble pill and not assume you're the shit. There are actual better, long term players out there that would spank you.

As for your other remarks, yes, I am telling some people to learn to play better since it's quite obvious they're just used to farmville style of playing and little to no grinding or lack of gaming the system. Night bonus has the potential to make you a better player and add a layer of difficulty to the game. The fact that you're seeing it only as a simple indication of potential player's vulnerable hrs, well, that's on you. Might I suggest it's because you're too used to playing with the aid of others on your account and enjoying all those shinny additions that make the game quality of life nicer but provide a way to game the system more? :)

Come back to me when you've actually put the effort I was referring to in and make an honest comparison between the two different play styles then. I'll be more inclined to actually care what you've written then :p Till then, hug your friend and let him fist bump you for having his back on the forum.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

Guess you haven't been around/involved in OPs that use this very game mechanic to trick opponents into scheduling waves to land in accordance with the assumption that those are the weakest hrs of the player's day. try it out, you might find some new fun in the game that way.

I wish as I was as confident as you to be telling off minty and old sadao. two of the best players in the game. lol thinking minty doesn't know anything about OPs.

fyi anyone that has to say they played the game since 2008 99.9% of the time sucks ass.

literally every post you have written is just screaming out of touch boomer who was never good at this game.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
It does actually. Several people have listed valid reasons as to why. Example: OPs
As for advertisement, there's a little thing called strategy in which you can use that reflexive supposition you just made to trick your opponent into believing exactly that.

I'm sorry, is he your friend and you felt the need to have his back? That's cute.
Thanks for your suggestion. I've been playing TW since 2008 and I can proudly say I've gone to almost 7mil points in an initial stage of the game (in terms of years since launch) when there were no (and subsequently not using) co-plays, account manager, fancy construction speed ups, reductions, boosters or village effects. In other words, in terms of actual gameplay experience, I suspect you'd have a heartattack trying to manage hundreds of villages on your own, manually, without using all your fancy shinny aids (which I don't disagree with, by the way). So, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a humble pill and not assume you're the shit. There are actual better, long term players out there that would spank you.

As for your other remarks, yes, I am telling some people to learn to play better since it's quite obvious they're just used to farmville style of playing and little to no grinding or lack of gaming the system. Night bonus has the potential to make you a better player and add a layer of difficulty to the game. The fact that you're seeing it only as a simple indication of potential player's vulnerable hrs, well, that's on you. Might I suggest it's because you're too used to playing with the aid of others on your account and enjoying all those shinny additions that make the game quality of life nicer but provide a way to game the system more? :)

Come back to me when you've actually put the effort I was referring to in and make an honest comparison between the two different play styles then. I'll be more inclined to actually care what you've written then :p Till then, hug your friend and let him fist bump you for having his back on the forum.
this post is satire or? old school player btw. cringe

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Shocker, this poll is being ran by push accounts; all while Mr. Clown himself has stated there will be rule(s) against push accounting on this world.

Y'all really think there's over 200 people that actually came to w125's external forums to vote for this rule? Lol And nearly 100 of those people deciding to click the same nightbonus option. Lol

Deleted User - 11365688

Shocker, this poll is being ran by push accounts; all while Mr. Clown himself has stated there will be rule(s) against push accounting on this world.

Y'all really think there's over 200 people that actually came to w125's external forums to vote for this rule? Lol And nearly 100 of those people deciding to click the same nightbonus option. Lol

Keep that tin foil hat on real tight mate

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Honestly my friend i am genuinely slightly envious of your levels of self confidence.

To put yourself forward on a public forum and post with such assumed authority on a topic you seem to know very little about is truly inspirational. Bravo.

Also congratulations on that one time you managed to get to (almost) 7m points, clearly it was a poignant moment to be able to recollect the details and circumstances surrounding it almost 15 years later. It reminds me of when my dear departed grandfather used to advise me when i was growing up that leaving school at 14 to enter the work force "made a man out of him". I appreciated he had the best intentions for me although it was no longer the 1920s and such things weren't done that way anymore.

Sadly in comparison i can barely remember a lot of the world i have won anymore, they seem to blend in after a while. I have to confess i would also not really be interested in playing a world without account manager etc either as it is no longer 2008 and therefore not really relevant in 2022.

I look forward to seeing you showing the playerbase of w125 how much of an edge your experiences give you over the competition.

Also fist bumpers assemble:

1642617406421.png