Nightbonus Poll - Cast your vote!

Which Nightbonus setting do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petzy

Reaction score
the thing is i don't really care what your intent was im just here to spam and see what other dumb things you say.

fine fine. just don't go posting 3 messages 2 minutes apart from each other again because your heart is racing. That shit is getting me concerned I might aggravate you further. You've got enough problems as it is.

Now shush a bit you little nat, give your finger saliva a break to catch up.

Deleted User - 848983838

the thing is i'd be posting 3 messages in 2 minutes whether it was you or someone else thats kinda my thing. don't flatter yourself. you are just entertainment as im launching nukes and fakes in game.

Petzy

Reaction score
the thing is i'd be posting 3 messages in 2 minutes whether it was you or someone else thats kinda my thing. don't flatter yourself.

I know you would, since you have mental and heart problems. That's what "your thing" is munchkin.
I'm not, you've flattered me enough already, you've been such a drippy clown, smudging your face paint all over me, yum yum.

you are just entertainment as im launching nukes and fakes in game.

*cough* while co-plays do it for me *cough*

Deleted User - 848983838

you act as if i only started posting this much when you came around. congrats on thinking i have mental and heart problems.

oh well ain't even fun when you just sit there and make up names. was more fun when you wrote paragraphs showing how dumb you are.

Deleted User - 848983838

yawn don't you have some more arguments on why noobs like you need a nightbonus those were more fun to read

Almighty CorE

Reaction score
I understand NB would help our new players to this game also players who tend to play solo or do not have a co-player to cover it. It will kind of even out the playing field. But that's the thing we work very hard to be more active we should have an edge over players who doesn't. Perhaps Do the NB with less Defensive buff ehh @JawJaw.

Jorgy

Reaction score
On the subject of making tribal wars more noob friendly which seems to have been the topic for the last couple of years if im not mistaken? I think night bonus should be enabled, its only 8 hours and its not like you cant attack during that time you just have to be more careful. If a player is inactive with night bonus you can still pick and choose what you want to noble. In my humble opinion i think night bonus is great for anyone playing solo while it doesnt hurt accounts with coplayers that much. I understand this is a competetive world and activity should be rewarded but activity will always be rewarded, night bonus doesnt change much in reality.

Wrongway

Reaction score
@JawJaw
Why dont you just close this poll early, it is clearly accounts made just to vote seconds and thirds on both ends.
If one side gets 5 votes the other gets 5 votes a couple of minutes later and most of those new voters accounts has "joined today" and with a time just a couple minutes before.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
@JawJaw
Why dont you just close this poll early, it is clearly accounts made just to vote seconds and thirds on both ends.
If one side gets 5 votes the other gets 5 votes a couple of minutes later and most of those new voters accounts has "joined today" and with a time just a couple minutes before.

I am aware of it and will deal with the fake votes when I close it (later this evening) as scheduled. This is nothing new, we had to do it for the en123 polls too. No panic button required :)

LastApparatus

Reaction score
I am aware of it and will deal with the fake votes when I close it (later this evening) as scheduled. This is nothing new, we had to do it for the en123 polls too. No panic button required :)

How do you handle this, out of curiosity? Speaking as one of those "joined today" votes, some may be legitimate ;)