World 125 Feedback

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would like to request the new merge rule gets reduced to 20days. I feel this is more than enough to stop those pesky pushers.

also DJ shut up before I slap you kid. What an embarrassment

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would like to request the new merge rule gets reduced to 20days. I feel this is more than enough to stop those pesky pushers.

also DJ shut up before I slap you kid. What an embarrassment

Your 3 lines away from a coma can't raise that hand high enough son woop woop

Deleted User - 848983838

I feel 40 days is too short. Needs to be at least 60 if not 90 days to have an impact. 40 days will still be near the initial start of nobling. 60 and 90 you make em wait longer for free villages.

40 I have a feeling will do very little to combat push accounts.

Deleted User - 11365688

I feel 40 days is too short. Needs to be at least 60 if not 90 days to have an impact. 40 days will still be near the initial start of nobling. 60 and 90 you make em wait longer for free villages.

40 I have a feeling will do very little to combat push accounts.

If it takes you 40 days to get a few villages then im worried for you x

A14C

Reaction score
What's the expectations nowadays for nobling in no farm world's, last I played was w56 and I think I taken one around 20 days.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I feel that 20 days is far too short to reduce the advantage gained by people merging accounts. It has a far bigger impact on No Haul than other worlds, and merging accounts shouldn't be a primary strategy of achieving success.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If it takes you 40 days to get a few villages then im worried for you x

Its more about pushing it longer is gonna decrease the boost you get from free villages, 40 days still have impact if you can get like 3+ big villages for free from COs when all have maybe ~5 villages.

I do agree with Ropey that the merge rule should be increased to atleast 60 days to reduce the boost even more.
And people seems to forget that there is a rule for pushing

§4.4 said:
Creating and/or using one or more accounts for the primary benefit of another account ("pushing"), as well as profiting from such behavior, is forbidden.

This means that every friend starting to gift you a village is already covered by rules and breaks this section. Merge was a loophole which they fixed with the additions we got with this world.

Deleted User - 11365688

2 months is a lot of time, a lot of people only play for the early game, or things get in the way of IRL, so if they quit within that time what happens to the account? you get banned for nobling your tribe mate because they quit? 60 days is way too long

30-40 days seems reasonable

Reaction score
2 months is a lot of time, a lot of people only play for the early game, or things get in the way of IRL, so if they quit within that time what happens to the account? you get banned for nobling your tribe mate because they quit? 60 days is way too long

30-40 days seems reasonable
You can still internal? He just can't join as a co afterwards.

Reaction score
IMO 40 days is good, From looking at last hauls I would expect players to have 10-20 villages 40 days in. This world might even go by faster as there is I think a higher % pit increase and daily bonuses/quests?

But the problem is that this doesn't really dissuade separate co starting. But it definitely nerfs it.

Deleted User - 848983838

Eh I guess 40 days isn't the worst if it's expected to be 10-20 villages in for too accounts still sucks they'd potentially be getting 1-4/5 extra villages for free where it still makes a difference. Compared to the difference with a longer waiting period. However people are gonna cheat regardless...

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Could the rule be attached to when a player starts the world rather then when the world starts??

Would personally prefer it to be a 60+ day period on average, especially for future world's that have different settings, however looking forward to seeing how this world plays out, nice work all around.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I would request it be raised to 60 because its still going to happen but at least this be more irritating to the pushers. Theres really no way to combat the following scenario unfortunately

1) Create multi
2) Que axes and pits on multi
3) Quietly tell your friends the multi is 'claimed'
4) Wait 40 days
5) Attack your multi and noble vil for free

But at least if its 60 days then theres really minimal value as 60 days for a free vil is pretty dire

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice 60 day break after the push gets nobled before logging on to the account.

House of Naga

Reaction score
Wow a new no hauls world! Hope I can make time for this since I only get time to play no hauls.
The last no hauls I was actively in was W83, did I miss a no haul world after that?

Deleted User - 848983838

Wow a new no hauls world! Hope I can make time for this since I only get time to play no hauls.
The last no hauls I was actively in was W83, did I miss a no haul world after that?

w100 was limited hauls

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First and foremost, co-playing is forbidden, strictly by the rules. We tolerate it. Be happy we do and note that this discussion is not new. This has been in the rules for at least 10 years already and we're "tolerating" it for just as long. This won't change anytime soon.

Second of all, co-playing will remain tolerated this world. All you're unhappy about, as far as I read from your comment, is that you can't ask your future co to join separately and get an easy first few villages and outgrow your competition that way. Otherwise you would just let him join you straight away, which is still tolerated. Furthermore, "merges" are indicated by more than just a village switching ownership, which seems to be your misconception about merges.

It sounds to me like you're just sad there's no easy start-up for you anymore. However if there are other reasons hidden in your comment, please let me know so we can rethink the rule.

The new rules are great but why have 40days? Why not 100?

@DJ what do you want Inno to do about people building up villages for friends lmao? They are doing the best they can!

maybe random spawn be better in this case?

GoatDR

Reaction score
First and foremost, co-playing is forbidden, strictly by the rules. We tolerate it. Be happy we do and note that this discussion is not new. This has been in the rules for at least 10 years already and we're "tolerating" it for just as long. This won't change anytime soon.

Second of all, co-playing will remain tolerated this world. All you're unhappy about, as far as I read from your comment, is that you can't ask your future co to join separately and get an easy first few villages and outgrow your competition that way. Otherwise you would just let him join you straight away, which is still tolerated. Furthermore, "merges" are indicated by more than just a village switching ownership, which seems to be your misconception about merges.

It sounds to me like you're just sad there's no easy start-up for you anymore. However if there are other reasons hidden in your comment, please let me know so we can rethink the rule.

why would we be happy that you tolerate co-playing when it has ruined the game for many players? More people than you would imagine would love if you guys took a hardline stance against co-playing and accounts were only 1 player