W123 Meme Thread

Deleted User - 848983838

if Buff wins I'm sure they will be super sad the elite murph doesn't view their win as legitimate and calls it shit.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Someone post war stats pl0x. My god Ragnar got spanked. Thought WTers and big clusters were supposed to help. What are they doing carpet bombing him first or what o_O
What happened to you riding the hate on Buff at all cost band wagon? What you posted over the weekend makes even the coalitions meme game look non-cringe by comparison.

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Heya @Am I TreX ,

Thanks for pointing this all out. Even though the picture was was cropped (by the creator himself, for the record), I still want to address it.

The reason commands are removed from players once sends is because in a lot of cases the user paid for attack sending bots. Eg. fake bots is obtained in a lot of ways, and therefore can't easily (and legally) be removed. Checking which attack came from a bot, which from a normal player is not possible.

Next to that however, I (personally, not as CM) don't believe it is that much of an impact; Everyone has access to do this and there is literally nobody saying you can't or are not allowed to. People doing this are not exploiting a bug, they thought about using a game mechanic to their advantage.

First of all, you can do this only once or twice. If you want to attack again after an initial recalling, you need to wait untill nukes are home. This means you need to activate the OP effort for two days, restart and then you have the increased attacking for one waves worth. It is true that this does give you an advantage at landing, but I don't think anyone here believes those 30% attacks on the very first wave make that much of a difference that in 8 months from now you'll be winning the world. If that makes the difference, you literally can't make any other mistake during the entire runtime of the world... (which I think almost everyone does, even if minor)

Furthermore, choosing for this strategy also makes you lose in time. You first need to spend time and resources to get to those attacks out, time it and start all over again. And then you need to get once more the commands out to get a second wave. Some players may not consider this to be worth it in lost time and would opt spending this time just upping barbling as of day one.

I understand that people may be upset by how this works, but I also need you to understand that nobody told you you're not allowed to do this. Players that did this made the math for themselves and considered it to be worth it. They adjusted their game strategy to it and made use of it. That you didn't think of it doesn't make it illegal or an exploit. It just means someone outsmarted you. Or maybe they didn't and they're wasting time using this mechanic?

I would love to hear some constructive thoughts on this subject and if it really proves to be a high impact, we can definitely work on finding a solution. But so far it hasn't proven to be an issue, and this mechanic is around for almost 6 months already. I agree it is different since this is our first w123 OP with this mechanic, but is it truly such a huge advantage that whoever does it is launched into top-X positions or becomes invincible?

Please do let us know your thoughts (in a constructive way) so we can check the situation and resolve it if it is as high impact as some people believe.

GoatDR

Reaction score
Mouth breathers like you are the reason people don’t even bother posting anything here. No matter what you’ll just say it’s trash because you disagree with it.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Mouth breathers like you are the reason people don’t even bother posting anything here. No matter what you’ll just say it’s trash because you disagree with it.

Because i dont get where the logic is with that meme.

GoatDR

Reaction score
Because i dont get where the logic is with that meme.
The logic is that you guys have been saying for the last couple months that it was you guys alone against everyone else but have recently worked with or merged with each of the tribes I have listed.