Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2021

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Nominated player: @PorkSword

Award: Forum Personality

Reason for nomination:
I think he is a rare gem of TW community for putting so much effort and hours just to make funny contents. Hope we see more from this guy in future worlds.
He defo deserve this.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to Nominate @kraidy for Forum Personality of the year.

From ancient times, when externals were just 9-year-old beings going "no, u!" at each other, there has been one strong man standing his ground, calm and right in the head, and his words - moving, mesmerizing, touching. He's not only smart, but he is THE SMARTEST writer on the forums that I know of and rather than feeling owed, for coming out as a supporter, I think it's an honour to be able to even do so.

Even when the times are hard, when you feel lifeless, so bad that even the tears won't come out - It is the Posts and Memes of @kraidy that brings a least a small smile on our faces. After a long day at work, when you log onto TW just to witness the same old drama, rather than a good game, and to witness egos, rather than cooperation, it is the posts of @kraidy that bring us joy. Even when you get lost in real life and leave the game behind, you may come back to the forums, to peak what is new, and you will be glad to find that it is still the posts of @kraidy that brings to these forums - life.

For many will never know, never understand, what these posts truly do for one, what they really are to us, and for those, I feel pity, a true misfortune, that their life's pain is something that can easily be swept aside, should only they read the posts of @kraidy.

It is too little, but the only thing I can do - to nominate @kraidy for Forum Personality of the year - BUT IN MY HEART, he is the forum personality of the decade! FOR THIS 9-YEAR-OLD, has now grown up to be a man, and to date, It is the posts of @kraidy that bring happiness to my life.

Reaction score
Nominated player: @TheFourHorsemen

Award: Master Commander

Reason for nomination: What is a commander, but someone who takes charge, plans, plots and works his ass off to get to victory? All these things apply to Rob. A big driving force behind whichever tribe he joins, he seems to fly somehow under the radar here, which is a big shame.

Award: Personality of the Year

Reason for nomination: Highest quality of memes I've seen so far on .net.

Nominated player: @NoT TreX

Award: Skilled Soldier

Reason for nomination: Do I really need to put a reason here?

Nominated player: @Dark Magician

Award: Tribe Mate of the Year

Reason for nomination: Purely a w123 nomination, so perhaps a bit late for 2021. Still, a selfless player who's given all for his tribe, and who I'd be very happy to nominate again in 2022.

The Censored

Reaction score
I'd like to Nominate @kraidy for Forum Personality of the year.
365f8f65839a776ce28138b195eeec15.png

What are you smoking?

Almighty CorE

Reaction score

Reason for nomination: What is a commander, but someone who takes charge, plans, plots and works his ass off to get to victory? All these things apply to Rob. A big driving force behind whichever tribe he joins, he seems to fly somehow under the radar here, which is a big shame.

Award: Personality of the Year

Reason for nomination: Highest quality of memes I've seen so far on .ne According to everyone I know espeacially Mesut <3

Nominated player: @

Award: Skilled Soldier

Reason for nomination: Haven't came across anyone worth mentioning since I came back.

Nominated player:
@Timothy Mus

Award: Tribe Mate of the Year

Reason for nomination: Basically cause He is up here and also the 2nd best tribemate since I came back. But in reality this is purely based on w123 only real World I played since I came back with Tribemates and all my tribemates are phenomenal. Even the one I barely tolerate are pretty good tribemates. Yes I know It's not them It's me :p

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Is this a paid post?

kpap

Skilled Soldier 2021
Reaction score
The fact that barely we know who is this kraidy can give answers to a lot of people. A random guy posting stuff on general discord server? Which of the memes he has posted is relevant to actions happening in worlds? On discord server there are x some times more people than in external. A lot of them dont have any clue what is going on the current worlds. Should they have an award because they have posted some irrelevant stuff?, memeing people rather than tw stuff is something to be awarded ?
Im quite bored to even try to count how many "fake"/ "new" accounts have been created to vote for this kraidy dude. If he was acknowledged , i dont think there would be the necessity of using these votes to keep up with porksword.

If you play tw, its not necessary to have a discord. If you want to learn things that happening in some world, you ll read external first, then discord nowdays (but mostlikely you ll lose yourself among endless spam). If you read externals, you surely have to come up somewhere with porksword's memes. While with kraidy... wait who is kraidy again?

Zenato

Reaction score
Since I'm not part of the Washed circlejerk and only hang in world chats on discord, I'm nominating Vox for community personality of the year.

Last edited: