World 125 Auto-Updating Maps

Dare to be Great

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please note:

Paul the Paladin and these maps are a private project of mine and are in no way related to my job as a Community Manager; If these maps break, they are totally up to me to fix and not InnoGames / the Tribal Wars team. Please refrain from creating support requests for this as they will be considered tools from an external party (my private person, not as an employee). I also ask that people copying these threads for upcoming worlds add this note to their forum topics.

Enjoy!

Top 20 Players (Points)

players_points.png

Top 20 Players (ODA)
players_oda.png

Top 20 Players (ODD)
players_odd.png

Top 20 Tribes (Points)
tribes_points.png

Top 20 Tribes (ODA)
tribes_oda.png

Top 20 Tribes (ODD)
tribes_odd.png

Conquers Last 24H of Top 20 Tribes
conquers_points.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Or just don't over promise and under achieve.
??? He said he would take a look at it. He isn't paid by Inno to run these maps, he isn't be paid by anyone. Pay him some money if you want to bitch about his maps going down or sit down and shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
??? He said he would take a look at it. He isn't paid by Inno to run these maps, he isn't be paid by anyone. Pay him some money if you want to bitch about his maps going down or sit down and shut up.

@JawJaw I don't appreciate the aggressive and threatening behaviour used by this player. It's extremely intimidating. I feel if you had done what you said you'd do this confrontation could have been avoided. Please do your job asap.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
@JawJaw I don't appreciate the aggressive and threatening behaviour used by this player. It's extremely intimidating. I feel if you had done what you said you'd do this confrontation could have been avoided. Please do your job asap.

I'm fine with what he said, thanks.

As he pointed out, the maps are not a part of my job at InnoGames. I run them as a private hobby project (which is literally in the OP) and I will therefore look at them when I have time and when I feel like it. Deal with it or make your own but stop whining.

Bye now.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm fine with what he said, thanks.

As he pointed out, the maps are not a part of my job at InnoGames. I run them as a private hobby project (which is literally in the OP) and I will therefore look at them when I have time and when I feel like it. Deal with it or make your own but stop whining.

Bye now.

Make me

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In the words of Roy Keane;
View attachment 10410

Its not though the maps are literally something he does purely out of his own desire to.

You want to criticize the poor enforcement of the pushing rule? I'm all for it.

But to criticize someone for providing a free service to the community with their own time and money? Nah mate. Not cool.