IDC Out - A story most unfortunate

Deleted User - 848968328

Not actually true there was nothing stating that Busch was to be our bashers and we never requested that of them. We were told they had a lot of people that were new to the game and that they would follow our lead but again nothing was ever talked about with them having to bash for us
Busch joined for themselves, use some reading comprehension skills.

Capture.JPG

GO ON and tell more lies to try cover yourself up

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Was that Connor or myself ? I don't think so which means that was not official communication and just two friend talking with Lekwai calling his own tribe the basher tribe. Try again mate.

Here we go looked back into official terms. Busch themselves offered to be bashers and IDC never brought that up.
image_2022-04-02_113132.png

Last edited:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
See my own edited posts. What Busch thought and what IDC thought must have been two separate things. IDC never required or asked for them to bash that was something Busch leadership said was what they wanted to do.

Deleted User - 848968328

So I prove you wrong and you have to make a meme to deflect....nice.
There is nothing more to say to someone as delusional as you lol, I've shown screenshots and in forum post whilst you sit here and type bs with no evidence lol. I think most people can see through your excuses already.

In reality, no one cares about your story, those who are responding are just here to troll you lol.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And I posted screenshots showing you your claims are not true. Quit drinking the kool-aid.

Deleted User - 848968328

Yh and your own screenshot said Busch was your basher tribe regardless who brought it up, it was accepted that busch was to be basher tribe/supporting backline players...... what are you arguing about here if you are going to make the same point.

Long story short, you are buthurt the new busch with new recruits saw your little tribe as useless and didn't want to join in to help you :D

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your tone was that it was IDC that required Busch to just be bashers/support when we never required it of them and I personally don't use bashers or care for them (so if I misunderstood your point apologies). Nowhere in my posts am I "butthurt" that Busch decided not to help if you would like to reread what I have posted you would see that. I have stated however that Busch approached us that they were interested in attacking Family then backed out and hit the tribe that they found out was going to joint hit Family. Thats just stating facts of what has happened on this world.

Edit: In my original post about the Busch being basher's I should have elaborated my stance and meaning better on the prior page. In that post I did say that there was "nothing" stating Busch being bashers. When I had meant to say nothing from IDC stating Busch had to be bashers. I see now the disconnect.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848968328

I'm so confused. Can you make a point without writing a wall of text?
I'd like a TL;DR pls

Just be happy he a realised he was wrong. He is just butthurt Busch didn't help and is trying to feed half truths and misinformation.

He wanted Busch to work with 404 when they attacked first and also they approached Busch for help for days because Family had their number.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just be happy he a realised he was wrong. He is just butthurt Busch didn't help and is trying to feed half truths and misinformation.

He wanted Busch to work with 404 when they attacked first and also they approached Busch for help for days because Family had their number.

You lie and troll worse than Paul Walker but thanks for continuing to give us something to laugh at. Can't wait to see what you make up next.

Deleted User - 848968328

You lie and troll worse than Paul Walker but thanks for continuing to give us something to laugh at. Can't wait to see what you make up next.

Make up? you just got caught in a lie about Busch not being IDC's basher tribe at the beginning in which you apologised for. Do you really want to look stupid again, coz I can post a few more screenshots of your tribe begging us to help you.

I post proof which shows you're wrong.... you post "proof" to back up my point LOL.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Make up? you just got caught in a lie about Busch not being IDC's basher tribe at the beginning in which you apologised for. Do you really want to look stupid again, coz I can post a few more screenshots of your tribe begging us to help you.

I post proof which shows you're wrong.... you post "proof" to back up my point LOL.

Go ahead and post the screenshots would love to see them. Your discord screenshots so far were a private convo with someone not even in leadership, just two friends talking. And as I said Busch considered themselves as going to be a basher tribe we never told them to do or be that. Also if you look at your own screenshot it says Busch was not a basher in start up ;) so good job on making your own statement false good job. My apology was for misunderstanding that you weren't saying IDC forced Busch to be bashers.