Next sleek diplomatic move

ask me about my rizz

Reaction score
Any new news? I heard one of Smak leadership is being internalled due to leaking of a vital info (voodoo joining T-Rex) which will affect the whole Smak Tribe. Im not too sure if this is true tho if someone could he enlighten me i would highly appreciate it.

-Maru

Arteezy

Reaction score
Any new news? I heard one of Smak leadership is being internalled due to leaking of a vital info (voodoo joining T-Rex) which will affect the whole Smak Tribe. Im not too sure if this is true tho if someone could he enlighten me i would highly appreciate it.

-Maru

who is voodoo ?

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We got kicked for dismissing our co-player for leaking our co chat ranting about people, she then joined the leaders account and we got dismissed:rolleyes:

But fair is fair, I did counter by releasing all the names of those due to be force internalled, aswell as take my fair share of screen shots, if your going to force internal your council, don't leave them in the discord channels:oops:

Not confirmed playing anywhere yet but will be coplaying somewhere soon, enjoy the world and it's settings.

Smakk had a leader who has been MIA for weeks, we all was covering for them, trying to keep the tribe together. They are constantly in talks with both Gucci and TRex to "team up" and hit the other one, was never a stable diplomacy movement.

Would be to note that VVV are also Smakk/After, we shared discords and used the others diplomatic pacts to break border agreements.

Hoo'rah, see you all in a few days. Thanks for the comment Erig, got everyone pinging me to look on externals.

ask me about my rizz

Reaction score
So basically Smak is rowing down in two rivers ( Goochi + T-Rex).

Since you have opened up "Smakk had a leader who has been MIA for weeks"

Is it true that, smak offered nap with Goochi because of the above reason?

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So basically Smak is rowing down in two rivers ( Goochi + T-Rex).

Since you have opened up "Smakk had a leader who has been MIA for weeks"

Is it true that, smak offered nap with Goochi because of the above reason?

No, Piike the leader done all diplomacy behind closed doors, very little talked about in council, we just got the "These are the terms and border agreement", by then even if us as a council believed it was a wrong move it was too late to back out.
He posted us the Border agreement with Gucci with the line about 4-5 rows over what he actually agreed to with them so we wouldn't complain as much, it only got noticed after Gucci showed the council the map they agreed on and the convo along with it. (It was horrendous)

But yes his plan was suck up to them both for long enough until VVV merge completed, that now looks unlikely to happen as VVV backed out after he agree'd to let them noble clusters infront of our border agreement with Gucci. Que Sera, Sera I suppose.

Is what I get for joining a random tribe and trying to stick with it.

Can honestly say though, before he went missing and the Gucci/NIR diplomacy it was a good tribe, fun to be in. Now most people are on the fence, we had members applying to both Gucci and Trex.

Piike was/is a good leader, but he failed to listen to his council on diplomacy, chucked merges onto us like this is happening and just needs to let people know if his going MIA for weeks at a time.

ask me about my rizz

Reaction score
Ohhh, never trust sassy tho. If you played tw quite long enough, guru is not someone you could consider wholesome, he might promote fairness here and there but the truth is , he is someone who is playing grey. Anyway, my curiosity is more or less have been answered so i have no qualms about the world overall. Goodluck to everyone tho.love

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ohhh, never trust sassy tho. If you played tw quite long enough, guru is not someone you could consider wholesome, he might promote fairness here and there but the truth is , he is someone who is playing grey. Anyway, my curiosity is more or less have been answered so i have no qualms about the world overall. Goodluck to everyone tho.love
OBJECTION YOUR HONOR. His reputation is impeccable