The Final Protest against cheaters - A sacrifice for the future of our game [Repost]

ChillPlejer

Reaction score
Apart from what you say. This has the be the greatest forfeit of all time in tribalwars history (controlling 65% ally to 35% enemy ally villages).
This saved you a lot of time and effort. It would have been much more painful and disappointing for you if the world would end in August, very wise choice.

robert232323

Reaction score
Backstabbing and pushing your way through early and mid game - honorable tactic
Making use of tw notifications - cheating

My brother in Christ, you have asked for this whooping for 5 months. Now that it's here, you can't say it's not fair. Take your merry band of overconfident nobodys and go be cringe somewhere else.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All these life long losers bragging that they are winning when they literally have an auto tagger bot. This game has been on a downward spiral for a long time, and now I don’t think there will be more than 100 total active players for the next world.

The mods have failed to moderate their game and that’s why the remaining honorable players of tribalwars have taken up the greatest sacrifice- we all gave up a guaranteed win so that maybe the mods try to finally fix this game.
It's a notification, same thing as the app or desktop. It is not an auto tagger.

The discord notification (I've now seen a screenshot) can be set up to ping an discord role. The information on display does not aid a snipe in any capacity as it does not display the ms.

As such, activity, like normal, is still required. Quite simply, this is what Hoodie etc had and family did not.

Euler-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All these life long losers bragging that they are winning when they literally have an auto tagger bot. This game has been on a downward spiral for a long time, and now I don’t think there will be more than 100 total active players for the next world.

The mods have failed to moderate their game and that’s why the remaining honorable players of tribalwars have taken up the greatest sacrifice- we all gave up a guaranteed win so that maybe the mods try to finally fix this game.

its not a bot, you could cancel and re-send nobels and it would be usless to get discord notifications when nobels are coming.

Internal and backstab, but when a real fight comes you put your hand in the sand and bend over, nothing surpricing, wise choice to fuck off

Welsh celts

Reaction score
You shouldn't have to spam and resend nobles to throw off this "bot".

If everyone had it, and it was widely known about..fair enough

robert232323

Reaction score
You shouldn't have to spam and resend nobles to throw off this "bot".

If everyone had it, and it was widely known about..fair enough
If you have 60 people in a premade on discord, there's no way you don't have at least 1 guy in there that's able to set it up for everyone else. It's not a perfect tool and there are ways to jam it and work around it which I won't mention here since y'all have been so unreasonably hostile.

It's not a script that needs to be made available or anything. Your idea of making it "public" would mean 1 guy is ACTIVELY working a stupid number of hours (shoutout to the boys that made it work) to set up a ridiculous ammount of roles and making sure it's up and not conflicting with notifications from other servers. Now that you have a general idea of how to set it up from what I've seen posted here, there's no reason why you can't make it work on your own discord server.

edit: Just to be clear, this won't magically turn a bad player into a good player. This won't solve your chemistry issues. This won't make your teammates react faster if you have some nobles inbound. It's just a tool that points to trains you might have missed. In all the time I've used this tool, I haven't actually needed it more than once after having dozed off for 30 minutes after having to stay up for 30+ hours because of unforeseen rl complications.

Last edited:

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Using noble tagger bot and then bragging about a win is some of the weirdest pathetic loser mentality I’ve ever seen. No, hoodie and clowns did not win ingame because they had a chance to, they won because they use whatever broken bots necessary to have a chance and everyone just doesn’t care enough to try to counter play. Congrats you spent a grand on building a bot that tells you all nobles incoming to your villages, now have fun playing this dying game alone since the majority of the players that played this are not going to bother again.

Only a noob would cry about losing 5k village advantage war purely on 'they have bot that helps them tag nobles' argument. Both Goocci and Family war stats and ODA/ODD ratio were criminally bad. Such advantage yet such poorly executed everything.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
World Start - 3rd June

f726f9e94536fdb6a6a0a2ba6ec2bd5c.png

The ODA/ODD ratio in this war is probably among the worst i've seen through the years on .net in endgame war. Clowns shouldn't be available to defend OPs with a 2:1 OD ratio when in such a disadvantage of size. Wouldn't be surprised if we can see similar in the Hoodie/Family war..

Black-Bird

Reaction score
Since Family/Goocci need the cope so much, let's sit down and get a few details straight:

1. External tools have always existed, and to be frank, will always exist for any game. Be this a wiki, some kind of character builder, optimised build calculation tools, etc. Even here in TW, scripts could also be considered external tools to help reduce mundane tasks that reduce the fun in the game. When a community is passionate about a game, it's good to see dedication like this. However, for all the tools in the world, they do not define a win. You could have all the "best" tools in the game and still suck

Back in the days of Opera T-trains, this was an external tool. But, two major variables also played a role: Your computer's processing speed and your internet connection. Are you now also going to go and blame everything on your ISP because you can't compensate for your lag? Since then, these have been integrated into the game to make it a more level playing field. But overall, the amount of variables in a single world is huge. From player motivation, player availability, smart diplomacy, good teamwork, competent leadership, etc

Once the mundane tasks are taken care of by tools, it leaves the player to do the "high level" stuff, ie, sniping, backtiming, OP planning, timing attacks, tagging effectively, hiding attacks effectively, etc - Which are primarily skill based. If you can't plan an OP because you're too lazy, that's your problem.

Your "skill" was having spies/plants spread out across the world, who then sabotaged tribes (RIP Night and co), forcefully "internalled" members, performed countless backstabs and cultivated a 10v1 gangbang... that you still lost with over a 5 thousand village lead. What we then see is all the trash talking about how bad we were... - Was just projection.

This was the map that was being spammed at us through it all:

2. Software is unfortunately unreliable a lot of the time. Servers go down, there are bugs in the code, there are delays, etc. Even tribe members can be largely unavailable at times. As much as you wish to cry about "brute force hacking to cancel dodges" and "OP timer bot", neither of those things are true. The attack notification sent by TW doesn't show any milliseconds, so even if tribe members wanted to snipe it and were online at that exact moment, they have to guess which of the 1000ms it lands in. On a world with a 50ms gap, that's still 20 potential gaps you need to hit with enough troops. So say you need to snipe from 2-5 villages to kill a train effectively. Extrapolate that to 10, 20, 50, 100 incoming trains, etc. They still have to take the time to check the map, see if they have any villages in range, calculate possible snipe times, actually send the snipes, etc.

Ultimately, it just becomes unfeasible to A). Calculate enough snipes per village to cover every possibility and B). Cover every single village fully. All the normal skills of calculating the snipes, actually performing the snipes effectively, using teamwork for multiple players, etc all still apply. And that's not even taking into consideration defending against anti-snipes, or any of the complexities added there.

To use your example:
2. A player wakes up to 10k incomings and 500 train incomings, this bot has told him exactly where the real trains are landing, and where the fakes one are.

Said player still needs to log into the game, sort their incomings, find which incomings are marked, manually tag them (at least 500 trains X 4-5 nobles per train), then prepare to either pre-noble, snipe, stack, re-cap, etc. Again, not even counting avoiding anti-snipes. Same goes for the tribe mates. Doing this for 10k incomings is an extremely difficult task, it is very time consuming and requires an insane amount of coordination and communication between tribe members. Just because an attack was noted in some discord channel, doesn't mark or affect anything in game. You still have to manually transfer over that information into the game and then make use of it somehow - And when you have multiple trains and thousands of attacks incoming, there is a lot of pressure and not a lot of time. There are many ways to counter this pretty easily.

Your argument is therefore complete rubbish. You're just lazy, you don't want to put any effort in, you don't want to plan anything, you don't want to time anything. Sending hundreds of nukes at us? A-Okay! Defending against a couple of snobby bois? cHeAtErS! HaCkErS! a bOt iS pLaYiNg fOr ThEm!

Meanwhile,
your tribe stats suck. Practically none of the goocci nor family members occupy the top ranks of ODS. You guys couldn't even be bothered to help each other with basic support, nevermind anything else. Just a bunch of narcissists with massive egos, who are incapable of anything other than trash talk and backstab diplomacy. You feed a couple of "carry" accounts, who then ended up quitting and being massive disappointments after 2-3 OPs from us.

Congrats on the BIGGEST L in likely all of TW history. I have never seen a single group screw up this badly. Cheers, to your monumental accomplishment

1654428822161.png

Last edited:

Dan Schneider

Reaction score
Sure this was probably one of the weakest nam teams we have had, the defensive coordination sucked, midline accs either solo played or inactive but for me rather than nam with the biggest L, I would say hoodie had the biggest W.
Sitting clowns, I saw hoodie were much much better than us this world and after clowns changed sides I dont really think anyone could really consider us favourites, despite the size difference. We were overhyped due to our confidence when hoodie were actually 1v10.
Funnily clowns said their move was due to wanting a better endgame war but I think we would have done better vs goocci+clowns.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
again on w120 one of the two biggest tribes had the bot and that tribe then lost to much of the crew currently making up hoodie who didn't have bot access.

If you were as good as you claim why not just win anyway like we did mr Paul Walker :eek:

IronPhoenix

Reaction score
I think plain old activity won this world, any claims of cheating are a bit of a cop-out.

That said, I think a review into all the out-of-game tools is warranted, some can be insanely powerful, to the point this game is played just as much in Discord as it is actually in-game. I've always felt kinda 'eh' about games that require so much external tools to function optimally, such as OSRS with its Wiki, and more recently the tools in clients making the game easy-mode.

Moderators need to take a position either way for the future of their game, seeking to ban them all, or allowing them all, I would be fine with either, but let's come to a decision so we can put to rest the 'That's cheating/botting' claims that will plague all future forums/discord servers.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Since Family/Goocci need the cope so much, let's sit down and get a few details straight:

1. External tools have always existed, and to be frank, will always exist for any game. Be this a wiki, some kind of character builder, optimised build calculation tools, etc. Even here in TW, scripts could also be considered external tools to help reduce mundane tasks that reduce the fun in the game. When a community is passionate about a game, it's good to see dedication like this. However, for all the tools in the world, they do not define a win. You could have all the "best" tools in the game and still suck

Back in the days of Opera T-trains, this was an external tool. But, two major variables also played a role: Your computer's processing speed and your internet connection. Are you now also going to go and blame everything on your ISP because you can't compensate for your lag? Since then, these have been integrated into the game to make it a more level playing field. But overall, the amount of variables in a single world is huge. From player motivation, player availability, smart diplomacy, good teamwork, competent leadership, etc

Once the mundane tasks are taken care of by tools, it leaves the player to do the "high level" stuff, ie, sniping, backtiming, OP planning, timing attacks, tagging effectively, hiding attacks effectively, etc - Which are primarily skill based. If you can't plan an OP because you're too lazy, that's your problem.

Your "skill" was having spies/plants spread out across the world, who then sabotaged tribes (RIP Night and co), forcefully "internalled" members, performed countless backstabs and cultivated a 10v1 gangbang... that you still lost with over a 5 thousand village lead. What we then see is all the trash talking about how bad we were... - Was just projection.

This was the map that was being spammed at us through it all:

2. Software is unfortunately unreliable a lot of the time. Servers go down, there are bugs in the code, there are delays, etc. Even tribe members can be largely unavailable at times. As much as you wish to cry about "brute force hacking to cancel dodges" and "OP timer bot", neither of those things are true. The attack notification sent by TW doesn't show any milliseconds, so even if tribe members wanted to snipe it and were online at that exact moment, they have to guess which of the 1000ms it lands in. On a world with a 50ms gap, that's still 20 potential gaps you need to hit with enough troops. So say you need to snipe from 2-5 villages to kill a train effectively. Extrapolate that to 10, 20, 50, 100 incoming trains, etc. They still have to take the time to check the map, see if they have any villages in range, calculate possible snipe times, actually send the snipes, etc.

Ultimately, it just becomes unfeasible to A). Calculate enough snipes per village to cover every possibility and B). Cover every single village fully. All the normal skills of calculating the snipes, actually performing the snipes effectively, using teamwork for multiple players, etc all still apply. And that's not even taking into consideration defending against anti-snipes, or any of the complexities added there.

To use your example:

Said player still needs to log into the game, sort their incomings, find which incomings are marked, manually tag them (at least 500 trains X 4-5 nobles per train), then prepare to either pre-noble, snipe, stack, re-cap, etc. Again, not even counting avoiding anti-snipes. Same goes for the tribe mates. Doing this for 10k incomings is an extremely difficult task, it is very time consuming and requires an insane amount of coordination and communication between tribe members. Just because an attack was noted in some discord channel, doesn't mark or affect anything in game. You still have to manually transfer over that information into the game and then make use of it somehow - And when you have multiple trains and thousands of attacks incoming, there is a lot of pressure and not a lot of time. There are many ways to counter this pretty easily.

Your argument is therefore complete rubbish. You're just lazy, you don't want to put any effort in, you don't want to plan anything, you don't want to time anything. Sending hundreds of nukes at us? A-Okay! Defending against a couple of snobby bois? cHeAtErS! HaCkErS! a bOt iS pLaYiNg fOr ThEm!

Meanwhile,
your tribe stats suck. Practically none of the goocci nor family members occupy the top ranks of ODS. You guys couldn't even be bothered to help each other with basic support, nevermind anything else. Just a bunch of narcissists with massive egos, who are incapable of anything other than trash talk and backstab diplomacy. You feed a couple of "carry" accounts, who then ended up quitting and being massive disappointments after 2-3 OPs from us.

Congrats on the BIGGEST L in likely all of TW history. I have never seen a single group screw up this badly. Cheers, to your monumental accomplishment

View attachment 11264
I read about 18% of the post and came to conclusion that family is the biggest pussies in tw history

quav

Reaction score
Say what you want people but its legit in the rules that these sort of actions is breaking the rules

citing the Global Rules on tribal wars website.

Script rules:
4. A script may not automatically send information or react to an event on your account.

thats the facts.

the facts is also that both family and goochi fell like flies due to inactive accounts and lack of morale, both hoodie and clowns do have some solid accounts.

I mean if you considering these stuff to be fully in line with the rules i might aswell just break out some of my old tampermonkey scripts, just throw the rulebook in the trash bin.

Aacron

Reaction score
Say what you want people but its legit in the rules that these sort of actions is breaking the rules

Script rules:
4. A script may not automatically send information or react to an event on your account.

thats the facts.

the facts is also that both family and goochi fell like flies due to inactive accounts and lack of morale, both hoodie and clowns do have some solid accounts.

I mean if you considering these stuff to be fully in line with the rules i might aswell just break out some of my old tampermonkey scripts, just throw the rulebook in the trash bin.
The discord bot doesn't interact with the game in any way. It reacts to an event in your email account. It is not a script, it does not interact with the browser, and it is not tied to an in-game account.

robert232323

Reaction score

Script rules:

thats the facts.

I don't know why y'all are suddenly upset. When these "bots" were created, the people behind them reached out to mods to ask if this would be ok to use and they got the green light at the time.

While it CAN be op it is NOT illegal. It's been around for about 2 years in one form or another and I can guarantee you guys 100% have people within your tribes that knew this existed. Furthermore, you'd be shocked to find out that in a tribe of 20-30 people, barely 5-6 accounts use them consistently in any case unless anything changed in the past month that I don't know about.

JHarp32

Reaction score
There is still alot that haven't even set it up, because if you're a 24/7 acct, like most all are, its pointless