The Final Protest against cheaters - A sacrifice for the future of our game [Repost]

JHarp32

Reaction score
thats fair, the bot would be a lot more OP for us with most accs not 24/7 though
True.. And that's where the difference is.. You can set the bot to wake you up to deal with nobles, making it op.. But when you're literally in game 24/7, it makes 0 difference

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is this bot can detect noble train?
Asking for a friend.
This bot detects incomings even when your device is off.
On receiving incoming device gets automatically on and trains are sniped automatically
If snipe fails it sends noble from nearest village or queues noble in the nearest vill.

ask me about my rizz

Reaction score
This bot detects incomings even when your device is off.
On receiving incoming device gets automatically on and trains are sniped automatically
If snipe fails it sends noble from nearest village or queues noble in the nearest vill.
Whoah, thats too op. Its no wonder why. Well, we all know that TW doesnt have enough balls to stop this kind of madness due to their rigid set of rules 'as usual'. So i guess this kind of bot will continue unless there is a revenue decline on TW's curve.

Going forward tho. Dont tap or buy pp for the next 2 years to express your protest. My 2 cents.

Dark-Matter

Reaction score
Yes, the whole premade IDC tribe lost to 5 solo accounts led by me. Funny how you try to interpret it, just makes IDC a joke of a premade to lose to 5 solo accounts of friends
i thought you'd simply go in this direction, which is kinda brave considering the fact that if i have one ss maybe i have more ;). just keep trying to protect your honour and integrity, you still bottled a 5k vil lead while doing exactly what you persecuted others for, cheating.

going2killu

Reaction score
Whoah, thats too op. Its no wonder why. Well, we all know that TW doesnt have enough balls to stop this kind of madness due to their rigid set of rules 'as usual'. So i guess this kind of bot will continue unless there is a revenue decline on TW's curve.

Going forward tho. Dont tap or buy pp for the next 2 years to express your protest. My 2 cents.
You realize he was joking?

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
i thought you'd simply go in this direction, which is kinda brave considering the fact that if i have one ss maybe i have more ;). just keep trying to protect your honour and integrity, you still bottled a 5k vil lead while doing exactly what you persecuted others for, cheating.
My reputation is impeccable. I have never cheated.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would say Adrian is the biggest troll on the world......but that belongs to that big L he now holds.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You mass recruited everyone willing to turn on their tribe, used dodgy diplo tactics and still took too long to take over the area. We all know family's quality from early on, but even I was surprised how awful you were in the endgame.

Not one impressive in game play, all just weak backstab moves.

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
You mass recruited everyone willing to turn on their tribe, used dodgy diplo tactics and still took too long to take over the area. We all know family's quality from early on, but even I was surprised how awful you were in the endgame.

Not one impressive in game play, all just weak backstab moves.
You got defeated, destroyed and humiliated by Family. iDC for a “world contender tribe” was a complete walk through at start up. Yes, you and all other losers we beat ended up joining hoodie accounts but we NEVER lost to hoodie in gameplay, we sacrificed ourself for a bigger cause. We believe the noble tagger bot is the end of tribalwars as we know so we took a stand. True sacrifice.

- Adrian Luther King Jr

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You got defeated, destroyed and humiliated by Family. iDC for a “world contender tribe” was a complete walk through at start up. Yes, you and all other losers we beat ended up joining hoodie accounts but we NEVER lost to hoodie in gameplay, we sacrificed ourself for a bigger cause. We believe the noble tagger bot is the end of tribalwars as we know so we took a stand. True sacrifice.

- Adrian Luther King Jr
Nothing more embarrassing than the stats Ricky posted and the constant excuses from Family losers