Reaction score
Bug Priority
Medium Bug (gameplay slightly affected)
Bug Type
Graphical bug
Bug Occurrence URL
https://en128.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=7665&screen=overview_villages
Bug Reproduction Steps
No steps ive done have caused this as far as i know. I explained what is happeniing
Bug Reproducibility
Happens always
Greetings,
Since W128 started ive been getting some bugged interface objects. First it was the constant daily bonus poping up whenever i refresh or enter a new menu, even tho ive opened my daily reward. Second is the quests menu. Same issue with the addition that I cannot complete any quest nor redeem any rewarad. Ive uploaded a picture of how the quest menu looks each time it shows up. Also I cannot open it manually. Please help.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hi @vladetelqt2

Thank you for reaching out.
This issue should already have been resolved last thursday: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/start-of-world-128.289197/#post-7152534
Please try to clear your cookies & cache and log back into the game.

Please note that when performing these steps on Chrome/Edge, you specifically need to select both "cookies" as "cached files and images".
6PfD6OO.png

Let us know if you still encounter issues after performing these steps.

vladetelqt2

Reaction score
Sorry for not checking the forum earlier (checked it on the 3rd but i might have done it earlier than your reply. I accepted the fact that I will have to complete the quests and get rewards on mobile only so I didn't do it after that).
The issue got resolved by itself a 4-5 days after my post, without having to clear anything. I have no idea what the problem was but thank you for your timely answer and apologies for not checking up earlier and trying the steps

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Sorry for not checking the forum earlier (checked it on the 3rd but i might have done it earlier than your reply. I accepted the fact that I will have to complete the quests and get rewards on mobile only so I didn't do it after that).
The issue got resolved by itself a 4-5 days after my post, without having to clear anything. I have no idea what the problem was but thank you for your timely answer and apologies for not checking up earlier and trying the steps

Cache gets refreshed by itself after a few days, so in the end clearing cache did resolve the issue :D

Happy gaming!