RedAlert
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/mintHelper.js');
Public?
Public
1664124317917.png

This script can be run on 2 screens, the Academy screen where it does its main functionality and the Production overview screen.

On the Production overview screen the script finds the center village, so it helps the player where to start minting and it also shows how full the villages are, like in this example:

1664152628844.png

By clicking on the warehouse or farm icon, the player can sort the table based on the amount % of warehouse filled for example, or % of farm space used. This also helps with minting since it helps the player know how full are the warehouses on their villages.

If you let the script run, when the script goes to the last 10 seconds it will notify (in-game only), only once that you need to mint.

For any bugs or suggestions or if you need help with the script, let me know by replying on the thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 2

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Nice......is there a reason why the mint helper pop up box can't be dragged to a secondary screen?
Hello @theblackadders ,

The pop-up that shows is not a separate window, it's just another page element that thanks to styling and some code is made to work like a popup ... but in the end, it still lives inside this page so it can not move outside of the page. So if you have a desktop with multiple screens, the popup will be shown on the same screen as the page.

If you drag around the page to the other screen then the pop-up will be dragged too, to the other screen, but it will always be confined by the page and will not go outside of this page so you can have for example a situation where you leave the page on screen A and the popup on screen B.

Last edited:

secundum

Reaction score
On Mobile the dropdown Window is behind the Script Window.

Would it be possible, adjusting the z-index of the Script Window to bei behind the dropdown. Reloading would be easier.

Documentation of SECONDS_ALARM would be nice

Nice Script otherwise

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
On Mobile the dropdown Window is behind the Script Window.

Would it be possible, adjusting the z-index of the Script Window to bei behind the dropdown. Reloading would be easier.

Documentation of SECONDS_ALARM would be nice

Nice Script otherwise
Would you mind sharing a screenshot of how this appears on mobile so I can better understand what you refer to as a dropdown window or script window?

secundum

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have the sound to be changed to "attack" and also to play below the SECONDS_ALARM time every 2 seconds or something like that. (as options)
Should be 2 more configurable variables and not much code to change.

I noticed i missed/didnt hear the chat sound most of the time.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Would it be possible to have the sound to be changed to "attack" and also to play below the SECONDS_ALARM time every 2 seconds or something like that. (as options)
Should be 2 more configurable variables and not much code to change.

I noticed i missed/didnt hear the chat sound most of the time.
Thank you for your suggestions.

I'm afraid I will not be making more changes to this script for the time being. I do not see them adding a lot of value to the script.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey!

It doesn't make any sounds at 10 sec for me (it used to). Not in Opera nor in Chrome, System and browser volumes maxed. I played around with sound on my PC for different reason so it could be easily on my end. Do you have any idea what could cause the problem?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hey!

It doesn't make any sounds at 10 sec for me (it used to). Not in Opera nor in Chrome, System and browser volumes maxed. I played around with sound on my PC for different reason so it could be easily on my end. Do you have any idea what could cause the problem?
Have no idea why that happens even though it has happened to me also. But I did not bother investigating that since I know that it's a bit unreliable the game sounding options (like the attack/chat sounds), still that's just another reason to be cautious because no matter how good or bad the script is, it's us who at the end let resources overflow, not the script and it's notifications.

0d3m

Reaction score
Awesome script! Great tool for minting coins, when you have reduced coin cost.

secundum

Reaction score
Have no idea why that happens even though it has happened to me also. But I did not bother investigating that since I know that it's a bit unreliable the game sounding options (like the attack/chat sounds), still that's just another reason to be cautious because no matter how good or bad the script is, it's us who at the end let resources overflow, not the script and it's notifications.

If the tab is not in the visible area, the scripts running on it will only be executed from time to time, causing the == comparison for playing the sound only with exact match to the second to fail.

This can be prevented by keeping the Minting window always open in a part of the screen, in order to prevent it from being throtteld.
By adjusting that a sound is played at smaller values than the given time you can also increase the reliability, but it would have to be changed in code.

But as you said before, sometimes the sound just does not work, but then that is up to innogames

Last edited: