RedAlert
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/fakeScriptGenerator.js');
Public?
Public
fake-script-generator.jpg

This script can be used to generate sequential and random fake scripts (random is selected by default).
You can also customize the amount of troops you want to send using this script.

This allows for this script to generate scripts which can be used for fakes, fangs, scouting missions and with some initial setup even for sending nukes.

This is how the script looks like in action:

If you need help with this script, found any bug or have a suggestion feel free to reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to version 2.7.0

1650057039733.png

Changelog:

- Now you can filter resulting villages from minimum and maximum points.

Here is a break down of the 4 scenarios that could happen with this new feature and what to expect as a player:
  1. If you leave the fields unfilled then all villages will be shown and no point filter will be applied.
  2. If only minPoints will be filled, then all villages shown, will have more bigger then minPoints value.
  3. If only maxPoints will be filled, then all villages shown, will have less points then maxPoints value.
  4. If both values are filled then all villages shown will have more points then minPoints and less points then maxPoints.

If you need help with this script, found any bug or have a suggestion feel free to reply on this thread.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Using min and max coord doesn't seem to be working. Tried different things, but it seems like it might be broken.

"Script could not be generated since nothing could fit into the specified criteria!"

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @Snowbrand,

I just tested the min/max points filtering and works okay. The generated script had only villages on the points range I had specified.

Whenever saying that something does not work, please provide as much information as possible since it helps the script author (in this case me) to investigate the issue.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello @Snowbrand,

I just tested the min/max points filtering and works okay. The generated script had only villages on the points range I had specified.

Whenever saying that something does not work, please provide as much information as possible since it helps the script author (in this case me) to investigate the issue.

That's weird. Okay, here is a screenshoot then. Guess I'm doing smth wrong, can't figure out what tho. Here I use a tribe as an example, used players before but neither seems to work for me. I use two different coords on opposite (diagonally) corners, which should supposedly make it a box of coords the script could pull from.

Attachments

• scriptnotworking as intended.png
    scriptnotworking as intended.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 18

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
It looks to me like you have entered the tribe name instead of the tribe tag on the tribe field.

The script expects as input tribe tag, not tribe name (or tribe names).

So the issue itself is not related with the min coord, max coord filters (I actually tested them too again). The issue is related with the way how the input field was filled, incorrectly.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script Updated to v3.0.0

1650806747852.png

While this new script update introduces no UI changes, it introduces a big functional change.

Pre v3.0.0 generated scripts look like this:

1650806835130.png

So it will generate a fake script which contains the coordinates of the villages you want to fake/attack, etc.

The fake scripts generated from v3.0.0 and moving forward look like this instead:

1650806909005.png

So the fake script does not contain any coordinates anymore.

It contains instead a big configuration and if all of that is added on the quick-bar or run as a script this will be shown to the player:

1650806970112.png

This update solves an issue that whenever villages changed hands and those villages were on your fake scripts, the players would need to manually update their fake scripts and remove the coordinate/s of the village/s that changed hands.

This is not needed anymore.

More information on this update can be found here:

PS: Old fake scripts generated from Fake Script Generator of versions before v3.0.0 should still work correctly.

For any bugs, suggestions or if you need help with the script, let me know by replying on the thread.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v3.1.0

1652306536095.png

Changelog:

- Added a new method to send fakes called "Selective Random"

If you select that method of sending fakes, fakes will be sent randomly but you can chose to target a specific player more often then you normally would in a normal randomly distributed way of sending fakes.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lets say you want to just add coords of different villas of different people, not based on max/min coords or /players/tribes. Is that impossible now, since u can't just add/swap the coords in the script as u want anymore?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Lets say you want to just add coords of different villas of different people, not based on max/min coords or /players/tribes. Is that impossible now, since u can't just add/swap the coords in the script as u want anymore?
Hello @Snowbrand ,

You can always use the Manual coordinates filling method:

1653234938746.png

That is still part of the script and it still works.

So, if you have a specific list of coordinates you want to fake/attack, etc you need to chose Manually on the "How to fill coordinates?" field then on the Coordinates textarea field, you need to enter those coordinates.

Click "Generate Script" and this will be shown:

1653235052683.png

Then insert this generated script on your Quick-bar and it will work same as before.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello @Snowbrand ,

You can always use the Manual coordinates filling method:

View attachment 11118

That is still part of the script and it still works.

So, if you have a specific list of coordinates you want to fake/attack, etc you need to chose Manually on the "How to fill coordinates?" field then on the Coordinates textarea field, you need to enter those coordinates.

Click "Generate Script" and this will be shown:

View attachment 11119

Then insert this generated script on your Quick-bar and it will work same as before.
Oh, that's beautiful. Perfect!

Nocturne

Reaction score
Hello is it possible to add a function for players 20/1 smaller than you aswell? really helps when trying to make fake scrips of entire tribes with multiple smaller accounts that you can't attack

(since you got the filter for bigger players, shouldent it be able to also filter away smaller ones?)

thank you for your hard work <3

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello is it possible to add a function for players 20/1 smaller than you aswell? really helps when trying to make fake scrips of entire tribes with multiple smaller accounts that you can't attack

(since you got the filter for bigger players, shouldent it be able to also filter away smaller ones?)

thank you for your hard work <3

Hello @Nocturne ,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will work on this in the future. It will be part of the script soon.

Thank you!

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That would be really nice indeed, btw if i make a script and send to another guy in my tribe do the 20:1 calculation redo for his fakesends?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
That would be really nice indeed, btw if i make a script and send to another guy in my tribe do the 20:1 calculation redo for his fakesends?

Yes, the calculation is done based on the player that runs the script, doesn't matter who created the fake script.

gideon09

Reaction score
The script has stopped working. It comes up with an error saying "Error: Error fetching map/village.txt"

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
The script has stopped working. It comes up with an error saying "Error: Error fetching map/village.txt"
Thank you for reporting this issue.

I havent had this issue ever happen to me, so I will try to replicate the issue in order to fix it.

If possible, pls join my Discord server also so you can provide some more details (might be needed to replicate the issue)

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v3.2.0

1674775632584.png

Added a new method to fill units on this script updated, Selective send all. This new method allows the player to send all troops from the chosen unit types, but also to keep some troops home.

For example, if the values are filled as shown above, the script will send axes, scouts, lc, rams, cats, but will keep home 10 scouts and 30 rams for fakes.

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a me-only-problem but I get an error when I try to run the script. The script has been working previously.

"Error: Error fetching map/village.txt"

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a me-only-problem but I get an error when I try to run the script. The script has been working previously.

"Error: Error fetching map/village.txt"
No. It is not an issue that appears only to you.

There is a quick fix for the issue, which might or might not work, depending on how big the world actually is, and a longer fix which requires code changes from me.

The quicker fix requires you to clean all saved data from the game, so all cookies, localStorage items, etc, or just play the game on another browser and the script should work.

If it does not work even in that case, it means that the world is really big, like more than 30k villages big and that amount of data can't be saved in the browser memory (at least now it can't), so if that's the case, I will have to work on fixing the script.