Return of the Proper Propaganda

DeletedUser

I dont know about the rest of you but I'm getting tired of these gigantic essay posts being written by some of our fellow players...

So...

BRING ON THE PICTURES!!!

Try to make em funny but appropriate. 100k of all 3 resources to the postee of the picture that makes me laugh the most. I'd appreciate it if all post could be accompanied by a picture but since I'm probably one of the biggest spammers on here its no big deal. I'll just make a new topic if this one gets closed :D

DeletedUser

sbmaxjabmg3.jpg

What happens next?

EDIT:

1deadly1 said:
100k of all 3 resources to the postee of the picture that makes me laugh the most

Tight A$$!

DeletedUser

5598.jpg

This is what happens. Mattaus makes manbear minus the pig.

edit: rofl that is a huge picture. ill resize it eventually unless a mod beats me to it

Iwant59wiFestoo

Some of you guys have just too much time on your own!
Respect tho :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:) Monkey happy that there is finally a proper amusing stab at propaganda on the forum, I was strongly considering making the exact same post as deadly did.

Sorry Kreger, I , <3's ya but Negativities is damn funny and by far the best atm :lol:

DeletedUser

:) Monkey happy that there is finally a proper amusing stab at propaganda on the forum, I was strongly considering making the exact same post as deadly did.

Sorry Kreger, I , <3's ya but Negativities is damn funny and by far the best atm :lol:

*dances* :icon_biggrin: I take requests!

DeletedUser

soxfaneg1jk1.png

You know what is almost as funny as Negativity's attack on Cult?

Finding out Scarge is into beastiality

DeletedUser

Lol! You made me go and check that against the screenie above :lol:

DeletedUser

soxfaneg1jk1.png

You know what is almost as funny as Negativity's attack on Cult?

Finding out Scarge is into beastiality

Hehe no the funniest bit is to the immediate right were it says he has a spell checker :icon_eek:... jeez just think what he would be like without it!!1!! :lol: