CBTF-O declares war on P-DB

ShruikanRinor

Most other HIRE tribes I can accept, but P-DB.4 is just point whoring.

celticprincess

Why are these refugee's so enticing really is CBTF-O really the only tribe that has ever turned them down lets track their history...

xdex-- Got ***'s handed to them by w00t.

w00t-- Again by CBTF-O

P-D.B-- Again by CBTF-O

now

Hire E-

Why do you guys want them?

Do ranks really mean that much?

In CBTF-O's weakest hour when people flocked away from our tribe our leaders were gone our top player abandoned about 10 of our top players in points fleeing to P-D.B, they waged war with us and look what happened they brought us to our strongest hour why take them in????

I can not comprehend it

dont worry about it i dont

tamino

1)CBTF-o Spies are currently destroying P-D.B.

2)They have gained Mass Message and are spreading lies throughout the tribe.

3)They have demoted all council members and stripped every tribal power from everyone but themselves.

4)With CBTFO people leading p-d.b many are leaving, and our points go down every day.

5)I'm getting 15+ mails a day propaganda from these guys. and 5 from the people who know whats going on.

6)War stats are nothing anymore. This war is over( coming from an ordinary member of p-d.b)You have successfully sent someone into our tribe. gained our trust and destroyed us from the inside out... Congradulations.

7)Its been obvious the whole time but we are just now finding out who it is, CBTF has been HEAVILY HEAVILY HEAVILY prepared fro every one of our assaults. Every time we would decided to do soemthing 100k + defensive troops in every village withing 100 villages of our attack spot.

8)Spies have destroyed our tribe. Not saying we could have won w/o this happening... but i really wish we could have seen the truthful end to this.

-Bammrie

1)CBTF-O doesnt needs spies to kill you noobs :icon_wink:

2)We arent spreading lies in your tribe....this is the pure true you are loosing :icon_eek:

3)Who did this? IGM me

4) We are not leading P-D.B we are not noobs to lead such a tribe...and you still think that points still matter in this game? Then you are just a big :lol:

5) :lol:

6) You destroyed yourselves do not blaim us we just helped you guys a lil :icon_evil:

7) This is calling supporting the front...oh and btw do you guys even know how to clear a village?

8) We didnt had spies into your tribe we dont need spies to kill such noobish tribe

Last edited:

DeletedUser

thanks for the props lol, maybe they were hire-e all along ? hmmm

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Holy Imperial Roman Empire - E (tribe changes)
Player Action Date/Time
War Lord Kev Joined 25th January 2008 - 19:11
chinkz Joined 25th January 2008 - 17:08
SupremeJunk Joined 25th January 2008 - 17:08
DevilsGrace Joined 25th January 2008 - 04:07
Alimao Joined 25th January 2008 - 04:07
GukMist Joined 25th January 2008 - 02:11
Manastur Joined 22nd January 2008 - 16:08

Oh my..you certainly had lot of people undercover in that tribe..Oh and look they where all dukes and leaders of P-D.B... wow :icon_rolleyes:
So basically P-D.B was your sister tribe then?

Last edited by a moderator:

celticprincess

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Holy Imperial Roman Empire - E (tribe changes)
Player Action Date/Time
War Lord Kev Joined 25th January 2008 - 19:11
chinkz Joined 25th January 2008 - 17:08
SupremeJunk Joined 25th January 2008 - 17:08
DevilsGrace Joined 25th January 2008 - 04:07
Alimao Joined 25th January 2008 - 04:07
GukMist Joined 25th January 2008 - 02:11
Manastur Joined 22nd January 2008 - 16:08

Oh my..you certainly had lot of people undercover in that tribe..Oh and look they where all dukes and leaders of P-D.B... wow :icon_rolleyes:
So basically P-D.B was your sister tribe then?

hey dont get me wrong i was joking and it was a big surprise to me also i am just a footsoldier so care not for bs but for the fight, and as long as they pull there weight i am cool with that mucker so only time will tell:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

And you don't find questionable to take in tribe people that (and its reality) are running from every single war? (i hope i don't have to spell it out who they are/what wars we talking about)

and as long as they pull there weight i am cool with that mucker so only time will tell

They don't know what war is they are busy running.. good luck trying to make soldiers out of them.

celticprincess

And you don't find questionable to take in tribe people that (and its reality) are running from every single war? (i hope i don't have to spell it out who they are/what wars we talking about)

They don't know what war is they are busy running.. good luck trying to make soldiers out of them.

u ant meant our duke then the cheshiremulisha aka THE GOVNOR LENNY MCLEAN

DO as he says or he`l cut ur jacoks off squire lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

each tribe which looses the war and are close to disband is looking for some merge spot. thats how it works. instead of crying just take out a battle with hire and everything will be fine:icon_razz:

mattcurr

each tribe which looses the war and are close to disband is looking for some merge spot. thats how it works. instead of crying just take out a battle with hire and everything will be fine:icon_razz:

Come on we know we all have to go through the progressions everyone dose it:)

1)Bitch about it

2)Feign not caring

3)Either declare war or let it go.

celticprincess

Come on we know we all have to go through the progressions everyone dose it:)

1)Bitch about it

2)Feign not caring

3)Either declare war or let it go.

goo on u at least u see the both sides of it but i get ur point also

ShruikanRinor

HIRE have actually lost all right to post in any topic regarding refugees.

DeletedUser

2)We arent spreading lies in your tribe....this is the pure true you are loosing :icon_eek:

3)Who did this? IGM me

4) We are not leading P-D.B we are not noobs to lead such a tribe...and you still think that points still matter in this game? Then you are just a big :lol:

6) You destroyed yourselves do not blaim us we just helped you guys a lil :icon_evil:

7) This is calling supporting the front...oh and btw do you guys even know how to clear a village?

8) We didnt had spies into your tribe we dont need spies to kill such noobish tribe

It makes me laugh. Yes we lost the war . It wasn`t fair what happend inside the tribe but what can I say ..this is life.

DeletedUser

3)Who did this? IGM me

1. Because you knoe from experience right?

2. lol main me in game ill send you some messages.

3. ghostray

4.p-d.b is no more. Members have gone to several different tribes.

5. ?

6. again mail me in game and talk to me.

7. No i have no idea whatsoever how to clear a village.. :icon_confused:

8. In the last month there were about... 10 - 12 members who you recruited out of our ( former) tribe. They weren't recruited they were all accepted by none other then ( ghostray). and they all left gradually to fight us.
They are all out now.

DeletedUser

@Bammrie

Please stop with all this baloney before you shame yourself even further.

celticprincess

@Bammrie

Please stop with all this baloney before you shame yourself even further.

he man dont worry about it its all in good jest, but u got to say it will make the map more interesting now ? dont u think

tamino

map is already interesting...now i can see who are P-DB inactive players, how cbtf-o will grow up and other stuffs...boring isnt it :icon_confused: