please end the stw2 reapeat

DeletedUser

wow, the round is due to end in 13 days so your going on no PP strike for 13 days how mature, can you not just live for 2 weeks with out having to be rimmed?

This coming from someone sitting on 0 points and has been for quite sometime

DeletedUser19439

he is sittng on 0 points because he quit the round because of the boredom! my acc is still alive and since gauls left i played 3 - 4 hours a day til i get a sitter cos its soo boring!

DeletedUser

my point exactly as to why the round should end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One thing i am to say:

Either play it or quit it and wait. please stop complaining now :)

JustToner

This coming from someone sitting on 0 points and has been for quite sometime

i actualy quit the round on the first day of the round because i knew i couldnt comit myself for the whole duration of the round

DeletedUser

i actualy quit the round on the first day of the round because i knew i couldnt comit myself for the whole duration of the round

Same thing I did, I couldn't even stand playing at such a slow speed. Speed 1-5 is good because you only need to check up on things a couple times a day. Speed 10-150 is in a bad spot, you have to be there most of the time and the round lasts too long. Speed 200+ is great, the only rounds I have managed to win were on the weekend when I had time to play.

So worlds should stay below speed 5 and speed rounds should stay above 200 in my opinion.

The reason STW2 was probably so great (I didn't play it, I joined speed on round 24) was probably because everyone was so inexperienced at playing, you didn't have to play as long because everyone was terrified of attacking each other. So really you can't do one of these rounds again unless you get a bunch of newbs playing again... which could be done by allowing 500-1000 players to get in for free. 2500-5000 players would be awesome, I enjoyed playing a German speed round with 3000 free slots at 180 speed.

2500-5000 players at 20 speed may not be as boring, but this type of round should be saved for summer time in the northern hemisphere when all the high school students don't have school so would have a better chance of being able to play throughout the round. Only thing that makes a slower round as good as a faster round is the amount of players. Open worlds have over 50k players even though they are only at 0.75 to 2 speed.

DeletedUser

I just find it humorous to see "I'm too busy to play the super duper fast rounds." It takes much more time farming and developing a village in this lame round to be successful than any other SPEED round. 2 more tidbits I'd like to point out. #1.. I'm actually much too busy with business and work to play a round at this half speed bull. Its nice to have some free time and actually be able to build and do what this game was made for in the same sitting, which is war. **That's directed towards the hugs crowd** I could careless if you chumps call it arcade or a childs playground.. Its a GAME and should be fun and not life enveloping. So for you fools saying to get a life, I got a mirror in my pocket with your name written on it. **With your girls lipstick I might add** #2.. This is called the SPEED server for a reason.

Enough said playas and players.

Keep it cool.. Keep it fun.

Peace, I'm out.

-PØZEY-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so you're that retarded stalker who stole my girlfriends lipstick?

At any speed the invested time differs in the different game phases. For me it is the time around 1000-4000 points that takes up most time, thats around one day and even at those times I'm able to leave the pc for 30-60 minutes and then returning for 5.

You just need to work on your time management and trust me: that little clock will still count down even if you aren't watching it.

Strange: the worse the player the more time he seems to invest. It would have been obvious if it'd been the other way around.

DeletedUser

god this speed server needs to end... theres a week left and its so boring, people are just going to leave the speed rounds soon which means alot less money for the tribalwars development... and im sure we all want more money for TW development :p make it all a better game :p

DeletedUser

Please stop calling for the round to end, because it won't just because 10 people ask so in the forums. There are still people playing and enjoying it.

DeletedUser

agreed, i got bored after two days at that speed :|

I want to see the 400 speed one :D

DeletedUser

agreed, i got bored after two days at that speed :|

I want to see the 400 speed one :D

You obviously missed what russki just said.

This also shows you love to play the fast worlds and be a sockpooper and turtle up and not consider any form of strategy.

DeletedUser

I quit after the first day when I saw how clustered up people were.
I like playing in the rim, starting late being away from the core drama, its fun.

This round gave no handicap to rimmed players at all. If someone restarted they came back 1 village away. End of do it over correctly, this was a waste of premium.