Is it common

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For a 3k newb like me to aggravate a 180k guy to attack because "I copied their Tribe's sword on my profile"...When i didnt even get it from his homepage..

DeletedUser

And is it even more normal...for this guy to be sending infinite resources to my tribal leaders in waves of 50k to get them to not do anything..

DeletedUser

Im still doomed. Any kind soul willing to help me? My in game name is Jax010, and the one attacking me is Mikey Shaw. And no, attacking me in game wont do anything since im doomed anyway if I dont get any help T_T.

DeletedUser

his morale is 30% probably. Just kill his nobles if you don't want to kill his nukes. you can do a lot in defense if you try a bit.

DeletedUser

well, im trying like hell and I got a level 20 wall, got about 600 spears, 750 swprds, 150 archers, and like 250 axes, but I got the feeling that wont stand to the thousands of Heavy Calavary he probably is going to send T_T.

DeletedUser

Sounds like Mikey Shaw is way to serious about something so stupid. I think everyone should copy that sword into their personal text and see what he does lol.

DeletedUser

Its not over. Theres no freaking way im not gonna get him back. NO FREAKING WAY!!

Kevin Li

Joke is Over.
Darn it. Why does he have to take private matters and show the whole world. XD and ruin the joke. Now I have to explain it to every one. Okay, so this Mikey Shaw guy he is talking about is actually a personal ally of ours and as a prank, we told him to send jax010 5 rams as seperate attacks, so that he would be fooled into thinking he was gonna get nobled. At the same time, we kept on telling him how nice Mikey Shaw was being to us and giving us supplys. Anyways, don't think badly of Mikey Shaw.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The prank had me switch from going through with the offensive building style to defensive, and wasted me about 100k of each resource..while Kevin and Michael recieved 50k of each resource free...

DeletedUser30822

Okay...

We told jax to delete this post cause Mickey Shaw was just acting the whole time. Jax told me that he didn't care and just wanted to ruin Mickey Shaw's reputation. If this forum isn't deleted soon, then Jax is just some loser who can't take a joke.

Or maybe he is scared of the four rams coming and still feels nervous.

DeletedUser

:lol: That was a great prank!
You should be building more defense than offense anyway. You have to be prepared to be attacked, because it can happen anytime.
I have to try that :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

As if this prank has never been come up with. I now I look at our pathetic tribe and I see how much help i got during this time, how willing they were to actually try. Hmm, 3.3k wood, 200 speare fighters and 200 sword from a guy I didnt even know. And now of course I'm demoted until I edit this. Banisherz of Light, bull.

Kevin Li

As if this prank has never been come up with. I now I look at our pathetic tribe and I see how much help i got during this time, how willing they were to actually try. Hmm, 3.3k wood, 200 speare fighters and 200 sword from a guy I didnt even know. And now of course I'm demoted until I edit this. Banisherz of Light, bull.

We are willing to provide you material. However like half the tribe knew about the joke, so whats the point of providing soldiers when you aren't in danger. Plus, the whole point was to make you feel helpless. P.S. Even Aten wasn't gonna help you, just pretend to help. We let them in on the joke.lololol.

Kevin Li

We'll give u your privledges back as soon as you edit this. I mean come on, no need to ruin Mickey Shaw's Rep just over a joke. It makes sense right?

Status
Not open for further replies.