Is it common

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wont be needing my "Privledges" anymore. And you are going to see why.

Kevin Li

Bye then, but dude, it was a joke, so get over it. Plus, aten is in on the joke, so if u go back to their tribe, they'll think that its stupid that u left because of one joke.

DeletedUser

I already copied this. Anyone else wants to do this?

-=======-._¨¨¨¨¨¨_.-=======-
'-=====•:•:\¨¨__¨¨/:•:•=====-'
'-====•:•:\(¨¨)/:•:•====-'
'-==•:•':\/:'•:•==-'
'-==:BIRD:==-'
'-=`::::´=-'
//__\\
// __ \\
( /;-;\ )
' )•••(-'
(••••)
)•••(
(••••)
(\.)•••(./)
\\(•••)//
(\_(\____/.|]-[|.\____/)_/)
)|(´`* + *BIRD* +~*´`)|(
//'''''''//''''''[- ^ -]''''''\\'''''''\\
\\.....\)......] || [......(/.....//
\) ] || [ (/
|\_°_/|
[|\_/|]
[|[;|]]
[|;;;|]
[;;;;;]
;;;;;]|]
;;;;;¤]|]-
;;;;;[¤]|]--
;;;;;|[¤]|]---
;;;;;[|[¤]|]|---|
;;;;;[|[¤]|]|---|
;;;;[|[¤]|/---/
;;;[|[¤]/---/
;;[|[¤/---/
;[|[/---/
[|/---/
[/---/]
/---/|]
/---/]|];
/---/¤]|];;
/---/[¤]|];;;
/---/|[¤]|];;;;
|---|[|[¤]|];;;;;
|---|[|[¤]|];;;;;
---[|[¤]|;;;;;
--[|[¤];;;;;
-[|[¤;;;;;
[|[;;;;;
[|;;;;;
[;;;;;]
;;;;;|]
;;;;;]|]
;;;;;¤]|]-
;;;;|[¤]|]--|
;;;;|[¤]|]--|
;;[|[¤]|]-/
;[|[¤]|]/
[|[¤]|]
\\¤//
\|/
V

mattyp48

Joke is Over.
Darn it. Why does he have to take private matters and show the whole world. XD and ruin the joke. Now I have to explain it to every one. Okay, so this Mikey Shaw guy he is talking about is actually a personal ally of ours and as a prank, we told him to send jax010 5 rams as seperate attacks, so that he would be fooled into thinking he was gonna get nobled. At the same time, we kept on telling him how nice Mikey Shaw was being to us and giving us supplys. Anyways, don't think badly of Mikey Shaw.

Oh get over yourself. You decided to bully a new player for no other reason other than you could.

You then get caught doing it and then cry,

'but it was only a joke please please please dont tell anyone'.

Next time you want to pull a joke, dont complain about your 'reputation' when it back fires

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

thx right now now our tribe is settling a bunch of conflicts and frustrations well nothing is getting solved but it would be so funny if we could get a lot of people to copy the BIRD sword into their profile. That would make my...month :lol:

Kevin Li

You got it wrong. We know jax010 in real life and Mikey Shaw and me are not the same person. We just got him to do this prank for us, which the entire tribe and some other tribe was in on. Then, jax010 has to try and ruin Mikey Shaw's reputation and I am only trying my best to not let him ruin it. All I am thinking is that Mikey Shaw did nothing wrong, so why should jax ruin his reputation.

DeletedUser

And to prank him back I say we should put the BIRD sword on as many profiles as possible. Only seems fair :icon_wink:

DeletedUser30822

Except that isn't really considered a prank as he did mail me saying how his tribe took that symbol as their own...

ksi msniperj

why are you ruining everyones reputation im going to send 5 rams at you lol:ram:

DeletedUser

and I had thought that the arguings between anarqy and me sometimes went silly

DeletedUser

Since when did nobling someone become a prank?

Hey guys, hey guys, my friend thinks someone is going to noble him, but he's really not. Har Har Har.

Kevin Li

Hes not getting nobled. Just attacked by 5 rams so it seems like he is getting nobled. I call that a prank.

ksi msniperj

NO all the art on this game is too ugly for my profile ____88+++]][[// that is art:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.