[P&P] Truth About STORM

DeletedUser

"you know I love ya 1337 minus 226"

Whats 1111 mean!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, i was trying to forge some sort of relationship with you guys

We dont cherry pick unlike some of the other top tribes to whom we have lost afew members.

And as for the writing garbage, i always try write properly because i know alot of players arnt english and trying to read:

"sup howa u? wanner mek a allience? we r strng an we stik up 4 alies"

Can be tricky if your English isnt good.

Contact the Public Relations Team if you ever need anything. We love to forge relationships with other people.

DeletedUser

Ive tried messaging numerous players in Storm and NEVER get any reply ^^

Do you think you will succeed by ignoreing people and pis**** people off?

Also dont you think that there should be an pinch of friendship not just a troglodyte attitude in TribalWars?

I knows it called WARS but come on, its called being social...

You havent messaged me yet. I probably would have replied if it was a well written letter.

I get all of the crappy noob mail because I am the first person listed with a title on our member list.

kire

The Skype channel is haywire, the leaders are never in the chat, it's mainly run by players striving for success such as

Yes. This is an alias.

[sarcasm]: Was soooooo hard to look who u are]/sarcasm]

About leaders never online in the chat... They are almost always online...

And about alias... next time get better alias, just looked 30 sec and i knew who u are. And why get an alias? That shows ur weakness...

kire

seems u have the same name on forum and w17. I mean different names for forum and w17 ;)

Ashmodai

seems u have the same name on forum and w17. I mean different names for forum and w17 ;)

Aha, well don't refer to it merely as an "alias" then. Just tell him to stop hiding behind a fake name.

DeletedUser

I'm gunna go out on a limb and look at your sig...

Yeah, but by the time you get to the game screen, you would've forgotten who it was. o_O And then you'd have to come back and look again, and that would be such an inconvnience!

DeletedUser31368

Yeah, but by the time you get to the game screen, you would've forgotten who it was. o_O And then you'd have to come back and look again, and that would be such an inconvnience!

You have a point... oh well, I give up. :icon_neutral:

Lokodemon

Alright. This topic went careening off course and smashed into a wall of stupidity.

All in all: STORM has too many topics.

So let's just make one generic STORM topic, where they can post pics of Halle Barry, and Strive can plot against them.

DeletedUser

Alright. This topic went careening off course and smashed into a wall of stupidity.

All in all: STORM has too many topics.

So let's just make one generic STORM topic, where they can post pics of Halle Barry, and Strive can plot against them.

QFT

.. and my collection of pictures of her beats I Can Has Cheezburger's total pic count any day. :icon_biggrin: