Your New W5 Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Welcome!
Let your presence be low visible like a good referee. I do not think you will have problems here and I bet you will stay here as long as you wish to stay here.

help1234 did you pay your tax to me?
I never remember what account you play (hopefully it is one :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

we all know Vojd has a selective memory: he forgets facts and remembers fiction.

DeletedUser

I don't think we're so bad here - if Huntor wasn't an 8yr old kid he would have done OK.

You don't have to read too far into this thread to get the sense that RP will do a good job.

Well, the fact that it's not closed was the first sign we have a better mod.

DeletedUser23324

I don't think we're so bad here - if Huntor wasn't an 8yr old kid he would have done OK.

You don't have to read too far into this thread to get the sense that RP will do a good job.

Well, the fact that it's not closed was the first sign we have a better mod.

Hydrus i hate to say this, but i agree with you.

DeletedUser

We, the corrupted mods of Tribal Wars, are only here to make your life a living hell :icon_wink:

/end sarcasm

I'm just trying to do my job and make this place about W5 and not who's modding it :) - criticism accepted of course (in PM).

DeletedUser

We, the corrupted mods of Tribal Wars, are only here to make your life a living hell :icon_wink:

/end sarcasm

I'm just trying to do my job and make this place about W5 and not who's modding it :) - criticism accepted of course (in PM).

Three points I'd like to mention about world 5. (Not a critisizm just fyi)

1. Any refrence to mexican food, kittens, bunnies, dragons or birds of prey are on topic, always.

2. Any bashing of VVV and/or its members and/or bashing of The LFKD Alliance and/or it's members is on topic, Always. (Though for very different reasons)

3. We're an argumentitive bunch that have been around each other for a long time. If it seems off topic you may want to do a quick search for what's refrenced before the Lock Hammer falls. Especially for tribes that have had a list of name changes, mergers and or humiliations. With recient events mentions of EA, =A=, NoMrc, HatiaX, PaxW, CLASH etc will probably come up. Their on topic, though old, there's lots of history in south.

Love the job so far, huggles. <3

DeletedUser

Don't forget the Taco Empire either, Huntor is a member just as well like you.:)

DeletedUser

Don't forget the Taco Empire either, Huntor is a member just as well like you.:)

I did, Taco's are mexican food. It also covers nachos and quesidia's (apologies for spelling) which I prefer more. :)

DeletedUser

True, but some doesn't know what Tacos are and need to be enlighted.:/

DeletedUser

1. Any refrence to mexican food, kittens, bunnies, dragons or birds of prey are on topic, always.

2. Any bashing of VVV and/or its members and/or bashing of The LFKD Alliance and/or it's members is on topic, Always. (Though for very different reasons)

3. We're an argumentitive bunch that have been around each other for a long time. If it seems off topic you may want to do a quick search for what's refrenced before the Lock Hammer falls. Especially for tribes that have had a list of name changes, mergers and or humiliations. With recient events mentions of EA, =A=, NoMrc, HatiaX, PaxW, CLASH etc will probably come up. Their on topic, though old, there's lots of history in south.

You forgot to mention:

4. A Kustard King brand topic is known as "silliness" as opposed to "spam", and they are to be cherished and hailed as a boost to forum activity, as opposed to discarded like trash.

DeletedUser

Hey y'all - I just want to clarify some things.

Ass is an infractionable word. Please use something less vulgar, like butt.

However, if used as half-assed - I'll let it slide as it has an entirely different meaning.

Shit is not an infractionable word (according to the elders - don't ask me why). However, this does not mean you can say "You are shit" or anything like that - as that will be seen as insulting and will be infracted.

Just wanted to clarify that. Now, pardon moi - excuse my French.

DeletedUser

Long time since I looked at this forum. Nice to see that some of your have actually matured. Sadly that does not cover you all.

Considering you have to be at a mature age to get on the team In the beginning I some how find that comment incorrect. Resembling me as an 8 year old kid for doing my job? strange.

Anyway, radioplug good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.