~TSE~ Scare Tactics

DeletedUser

Chackal wa kicked to avoid bad stats, you don't normally kick players whatever the reason is?

But it seems that you mainly go for stats as Seven do, everything is about stats in his words nowdays.:p

I still don't belive that Throrten himself came back to leave the tribe.:p

DeletedUser23324

Chackal wa kicked to avoid bad stats, you don't normally kick players whatever the reason is?

But it seems that you mainly go for stats as Seven do, everything is about stats in his words nowdays.:p

You kick lots and lots of players. Don't be a hypacrit.

DeletedUser7397

This is BS

Chackal was your spy´s permanent account sit.. One he used to get banned(cheaters??)

And it was prob meant to be eaten all along in your plans. So a setup for making TSE look mighty and powerfull??

So now you blame us for not taking the last villages on the score sheet?

DeletedUser

Jezuz, I would stray away from accusing LFKD of kicking players because of stats. I don't feel like listing all the players that your tribe has done that to. :icon_biggrin:

Let's not forget that you just changed your tribe name to avoid stats again :p

DeletedUser

We kicked blaize because you kicked trorten.

And.

Ironhelms did not sit chackal when he was attack and was in your hands, so somone of you were still sitting him since Ironhelms can speak english which the sitter can't. Just admit it, you kicked him out to avoid bad stats.:)

We changed the tribe name to mess with you, it'll be back later. Not to mention that's there's a large amount of overall players in lfk who have been kicked out while beeing attacked(everyone was inactive).:p

DeletedUser

He left long ago and gave us his password, we then gave away the account to another player. However somehow that new player couldn't login recently, M0sc couldn't be contacted either, the first who attacked were from lfkd and in Pks I belive.

We kicked him out since someone figured out the password, that someone might have spied etc and wouldn't be good to keep. Funny thing is that the account started to attack Arghos with litle succes. Question can be: Who figured out the password.:p

DeletedUser7397

Sorry, are you blaming this on us???

And what does master Vojd say about you getting new owners??

And btw, what happened to RALF?? He cheated again??

DeletedUser

I got no idea of what he did:p

I can only assume that it was someone in lfk since they attacked Arghos and not anything else.:p

DeletedUser

Nope, we were never eating him.:S

He was sat for long then he came back and after a week he then gave his password when he didn't have time anymore.:/

Luckily we had a guy who wanted to play and could take it right away untill some time ago when someone changed password.:/

DeletedUser

Stole your members? How, when Apotheosis was never your tribe and -both- dukes have moved on? Nice 'rebellion'. Why move back? 'Home' is lead by two half-assed pretenders, one of which is a pointwhore.

DeletedUser

You refering to me?

I havn't said My members and if I did say anything like that then it would be "ours" as a tribe, not mine but members of the tribe. They're simply comming back and TSE works good, better than ever.

I don't belive that it could have become this good unless you were kicked out, you failed enough many times and quit everytime it went bad. As proven, you wasn't a good leader who had to merge each time, because you someway ended up with no members at all. Arghos cleaned up your mess and TSE became strong, stronger and better than you could ever make anything.

So in the end you failed. I never considered you as a duke someone would like to follow, you did good with a few friends but never got further.

DeletedUser

You refering to me?

I havn't said My members and if I did say anything like that then it would be "ours" as a tribe, not mine but members of the tribe. They're simply comming back and TSE works good, better than ever.

I don't belive that it could have become this good unless you were kicked out, you failed enough many times and quit everytime it went bad. As proven, you wasn't a good leader who had to merge each time, because you someway ended up with no members at all. Arghos cleaned up your mess and TSE became strong, stronger and better than you could ever make anything.

So in the end you failed. I never considered you as a duke someone would like to follow, you did good with a few friends but never got further.

Actually, I took a family tribe called TW. I didn't merge. I made a new tribe with the 30-40 members that were actually worth something (you were one of those left behind). I -recruited- a few members of a nearby tribe; Wolves Apha being one. Artifice was doing fine. Grapler approached me for a merge and because I saw NM held the same high standards, I accepted. Under the two of us, Apotheosis was great. I quit the game (not during a rough time; we had just beaten Nazgul and were in no wars) and was nobled in majority by select tribe members.

It's strange that at least two dozen people gave you were the best duke I've known' messages when I quit the first time, huh? :) I'm sure Grapler got the same. 'Strong' are the players who returned, not the filth left behind and the VVV merge-ins. My one flaw was mercy. I let you stay in the tribe before I quit the first time and I didn't finish off metrooo and friends back in Artifice.

DeletedUser

Stole your members? How, when Apotheosis was never your tribe and -both- dukes have moved on? Nice 'rebellion'. Why move back? 'Home' is lead by two half-assed pretenders, one of which is a pointwhore.

Oh Alex. How have you been. lol.

Alexianx the Great.
  • Didnt' like things were going in GoDS. Instead of fixing it he formed Artifice.
  • Couldn't face EA on his own so he merged with Apotheosis.
  • Found out he wasn't in control, so he quit.
  • Came back, Didn't like how things were going, so he restarted AA.
  • Tried once again to venture out on his own, formed CLASH.
  • Joined Pks, found out he was alone. so he quit.

Sad Sad. The BEST thing you did was leave for good.

Once gone, two half-assed pretenders have been able to fix the mess you made from those 5 tribes. New tribe formed, new alliances made, new and old friends joined to now put TSE in the top 5.

So tell me if we are two half-assed pretenders, what dear friend does that make you?

DeletedUser

Arghos, you tried this argument before, failed then too. I really pity you.

DeletedUser

You are entitled to your opinion. Do not however confuse it to be actual fact. You had your best PnP material during your move.

I thought my best matrial was during your non-war with HaitaX/PaxW? Or was it your merge with VVV?

DeletedUser

Oh Alex. How have you been. lol.

Alexianx the Great.
  • Didnt' like things were going in GoDS. Instead of fixing it he formed Artifice.
  • Couldn't face EA on his own so he merged with Apotheosis.
  • Came back, Didn't like how things were going, so he restarted AA.
  • Tried once again to venture out on his own, formed CLASH.
  • Joined Pks, found out he was alone. so he quit.

Sad Sad. The BEST thing you did was leave for good.

Once gone, two half-assed pretenders have been able to fix the mess you made from those 5 tribes. New tribe formed, new alliances made, new and old friends joined to now put TSE in the top 5.

So tell me if we are two half-assed pretenders, what dear friend does that make you?

Godz - There's no way to fix inactive, pointwhoring newbies.

Couldn't face EA? All EA issues were settled before a merger was even discussed (and I wasn't even the source of that). There was no further tension with them until a month after Apotheosis was formed and then it was determined a war between us would only serve to weaken both sides and allow for our neighbors to come in and mop up the bare-victor. K74 would've been forfeit to EA and K73 to us.

I was in full control until I quit due to time constraints. :icon_wink: At this point, I believe you were a regular member. I assume you gained power in the little vacuum that formed from my quitting and Grapler's computer trouble.

Who -would- like how things were going? We had originally started with no NAPs, no allies and selective recruitment. Apotheosis had fallen to recruiting anything bordering it, inviting rather than fighting inferior tribes, had no spy network and was NAP'd with every major neighbor.

Ralf Meed started CLASH, not me. In fact, I was the last duke of AA. Nahuel and Ralf left while I was offline and I knew nothing of it until the next morning when I read the hidden forum's contents. I had, admittedly, been advocating the move of 5-6 top members to PKs. Apotheosis was unfixable. You can't cut off a tribe's head and expect it to not stumble and irreparably damage itself, though.

Example of a war with the two dukes: Nazgul; grand-scale attack waves and crushed morale.

Example of a war without us: Haita/Pax; defensive war with no progress.

Ralf booted me for calling him a coward; I already had an invite from PKs sitting (had for a week), so I accepted. There's no point in dredging history, though. You're a VVV-fueled mess of a tribe. The unwanted leftovers of Apotheosis and a few colossal point whores from VVV who couldn't rim me after two months of attacks. For reasons unknown to me, the few members of worth that had left have returned. The question is; why?

DeletedUser

So in summary people:

The reason ~=A=~ and LFKD don't get along is actually the result of former members/acquaintances getting in fights all the time.

Surprisingly, despite all the negative postings on the forums, I think most of us actually do get along and even are friendly with one another.

Like I said to Iron & Ralf, TribalWars is a game. When you're playing a game, it tends to be a little more fun with friends. If Ralf and Iron felt more comfortable in another tribe, then they shouldn't "waste" their fun-time in this one. I personally don't blame them for switching - you gotta do what you need to do to enjoy yourself.

The other side of the "story" (as I presented it, of course), is that ~=A=~ needed to do this. That's why I started this thread - just to entertain that debate in a more mature manner (it worked for several pages!).

That being said, this thread has become a flame war between some of the very members that infuriate this problem. While I'm sure I add flame to the fire occasionally, I'm friends with quite a few members from ~=A=~ and frankly, I'm sick of the outright flaming. Like I said, it's fun to have a little give-and-take, we ARE "enemies" after all. But let's keep it a little more friendly, eh?