DFB race to 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Given the recent "TSE PnP machine", one would be absolutely idiotic to entertain your question. It is a mistake for countless reasons; reasons I won't even begin to touch on.

so in short. You have no reason. You just want to babble, along with Thana you two make a great debate team.

DeletedUser

thana:
Nah he isn't either, but you seem to be?:icon_eek:(you did suddenly get angry as well)

Seven:
We did notice that when you started to mass attack people and even Hilsted joined where you helped him out after been giving cookies.:icon_wink:

Mokoke did only get as much support since things were happening, we could have massed him even more if needed. However a nice war might come now, both sides got good and active players. Fronts got to shift and troops got to be resent so it'll be an extra work on both sides, although we did much of ours.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Arghos, I quit answering your questions long ago. They would only be me repeating myself and I realised far back in the day you aren't playing stupid.

more babble. You don't say anything , yet fill up space. You say its a mistake but can't even begin to say why. You can't backup your statements with anything else than babble and nonsense.

DeletedUser

Nah he isn't either, but you seem to be?:icon_eek:(you did suddenly get angry as well)

Seven, we did notice that when you started to mass attack people and even Hilsted joined where you helped him out after been giving cookies.:icon_wink:

Mokoke did only get as much support since things were happening, we could have massed him even more if needed. However a nice war might come now, both sides got good and active players. Fronts got to shift and troops got to be resent so it'll be an extra work on both sides, although we did much of ours.;)

As for your understanding of my coordination with other players, there clearly wasn't any. Camaban should have told you there was zero coordination between ANY player. This was not a mass scale attack. This was me attacking, and others joining in (although Zoahr had sent me several reports a week prior, so I was aware that Mokokhe was all ready under attack, which was unfortunate because I wanted to the be a surprise attack)

There are several more inactives in the region that you Camaban needs to control too!

DeletedUser

That first part was meant to thana, I'll edit it.:p

I know our inactives or less active, not many perm sat though. Camaban told me that it was just massed nukes, there was quite a few players who joined in though.;)

gargareth

DFB have now fallen to 11th, Legion are 4th and Pks are 2nd, what has happened to the LFKD alliance?

DeletedUser5905

DFB have now fallen to 11th, Legion are 4th and Pks are 2nd, what has happened to the LFKD alliance?

Rim tribes can expand faster than core, more noobs out there.

But ask yourself who are the more feared tribes in war?
Scovia or Pks?

That is the true meaning of power.

I would bet that any 1 vs 1 a LFKD tribe would win against any other tribe on this server.

Makeveli

Rim tribes can expand faster than core, more noobs out there.

But ask yourself who are the more feared tribes in war?
Scovia or Pks?

That is the true meaning of power.

I would bet that any 1 vs 1 a LFKD tribe would win against any other tribe on this server.

Well if i knew who SCOVIA where then i could say i think you mean SCIOVA but anyway it doesnt matter who you fear it matters how you fight and the outcome.

DeletedUser

I would like to see dfb win against any tribe at all, same with d.a, Legion and Pks might be stronger but still I'm not sure if they would win against everyone either.

And I don't belive that any lfkd tribe would beat SCIOVA.:p

DeletedUser7397

You honestly believe that??

So the 100´s of tribes that have fallen to these tribes axes, count for nothing?

Its 300 members vs. the rest of the world!

THIS IS SPARTA :)

DeletedUser

Nah, should be 299 now.:p

I belive that many can stand on their own if lfkd tribes doesn't help eachother and it's 1vs1.

The 300 lost one already.;)

DeletedUser

You honestly believe that??

So the 100´s of tribes that have fallen to these tribes axes, count for nothing?

Its 300 members vs. the rest of the world!

THIS IS SPARTA :)

I don't believe you went there. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser23324

300 is innacurate has aweful plot and is about one of the most hypacritical movies ive ever seen. Lets please remove it's presence from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.