Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

Hehe, watch out that you don't get reported for rule §11) Language, because you didn't add the exact translations of the English version :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3615

No he added the last ones for those that didn't speak english.

DeletedUser

No he added the last ones for those that didn't speak english.

Yes, but the German and French descriptions of the problem are just 2 descriptions ; they ain't exact translations of the English description.

DeletedUser

Whatever

My german and french (I said "English" before - my think-while-typing skill needs work) suck:icon_eek: , so I found the traslations of the problem on Wikipedia. Basically the same thing said in a different format.

Yes, the problem is on wikipedia. It's called the Monty Hall Problem.

y want thu join you
Now that should be a violation of Section 11

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would kill the host and take the goats and the car. The car would be used to drive my goats to village idiot's front lawn so they could eat his long grass. Upon finding out that it wasn't grass but weed the goats would then be so stoned that they would eat anything. I then put the goats in my enemies villages and well... They say goat bites hurt alot.

No, he found my stash of weed. Now what do i do?

DeletedUser

Smoke it. Reminds me of: "No Officer, there's no blood in my alcohol system."

DeletedUser3615

Wait I was right I was just joking:icon_eek: Looks like you just framed yourself.

DeletedUser

Why, why, why

why did you attack my friend why
he never attack anyone if you wanted a war you just had to let him know but you attacked teh weak and never the strong you are not strong you are weak caus ea person that attacks the weak are not strong

we all take the risk don't we?

we all play this game knowing that sooner or later we are going
to be attacked - surely?

but he is weaker than you try to attack people weaker than you so you can get some points keep on dreaming i am going to make sure you dont attack the weak

can't wait...

DeletedUser

:lol: nice one, give him hell with a lot of love from Lord_Castellan (hey thats my new trademark actually!)

xalthorn

You can message yourselves. o_0

Read from the bottom up.

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Cya!

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Something like that yeah. Well I'm going to stop messaging myself as it's making me feel quite odd. Speak somewhen else. Bye!

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Right, so you'll know the attacks are just suiciding a few troops then?

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Wait a minute, I am you...

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Me attacking you?! You're attacking me!

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Hey dude, may I ask for the reason of your attacks?

Yeah I know, I need to get a life. :p

DeletedUser

You can message yourselves. o_0

Read from the bottom up.

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Cya!

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Something like that yeah. Well I'm going to stop messaging myself as it's making me feel quite odd. Speak somewhen else. Bye!

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Right, so you'll know the attacks are just suiciding a few troops then?

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Wait a minute, I am you...

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Me attacking you?! You're attacking me!

xalthorn wrote:
-->
Hey dude, may I ask for the reason of your attacks?

Yeah I know, I need to get a life. :p

i think you've taken too many prescription drugs, it's warping your mind even more

xalthorn

But I like the nice tasting pills... Don't take them away from me...

DeletedUser

Xalthorn, im sorry, doctors orders. You can have some of these white pills ok? They taste of mints and come in a free tic-tac case :icon_rolleyes:

xalthorn

lol!

*accepts the nice tasting pills*

Hmmm, There's something wrong with these....

Gothic_Tease

Hmm..Lord never prescribed me anything..

Which can only mean two things..

1) He is no doctor
2) He is very busy with a patient who eiter i) talks to himself or ii) one who likes to eat the beaks of rubber ducks...

Still waiting on a funny message...C'mon farms!

DeletedUser

send an attack at one of my unnamed villages, and it may just become one of your farms.

And who knows, perhaps we could even send some hate mail to eachother afterwards. :p

DeletedUser

lol!

*accepts the nice tasting pills*

Hmmm, There's something wrong with these....

No there isnt!

Hmm..Lord never prescribed me anything..

I didnt think you needed it. Now I know better...

Which can only mean two things..

1) He is no doctor
2) He is very busy with a patient who eiter i) talks to himself or ii) one who likes to eat the beaks of rubber ducks...

1+2=3) I am a very busy doctor dealing with a patient who eats the beaks of rubber chickens and talks to himself. Recently i had to take his pills away from him, he was getting rather excited, i gave him some new ones which he doesnt belive in, i told him there isnt anything wrong with them

Still waiting on a funny message...C'mon farms!

Some biach just sniped a 10k village from under me... i hate "allies"... im sure i warned him about it aswell... grr...

send an attack at one of my unnamed villages, and it may just become one of your farms.

And who knows, perhaps we could even send some hate mail to eachother afterwards. :p

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a great idea!!!!

xalthorn

There must be, no medicine pill thing tastes like a mint.

*starts eating more of them*

DeletedUser2816

I dont know what he was saying, but I loled.

Sender zerkeis
Recipient gravyboatcaptain
Sent Mar 15,2007 13:47
Hello lady, i'm Tayza, humble religious of Orzova.
I'm come to say you my incomprehension about some act of wars about sir Morrti.
Yes indeedy, he attack me whereas i don't do anything against him.
Please, i'm so weak, i can't do anything for protect my people in my village.
They will die all, it's so painful for me to see that, without do anything to prevent this dead.
I implore you, can you say to him to stop this attack, and if i must give some ressources to prevent this onslaugth i do this, say to him hwo many i must give and if it's possible to me i give to him.
Thank you for read me.
Please reply to my message, i'm in waitting to die, it's so hard...

Tayza