Congratulations Dfb and Pks

Status
Not open for further replies.

davinci_

They did very good attack plan .
I havent much time to play in my accaunt but really they did good attacks .

:) :)

DeletedUser

I will promise you that the best plans were laid out for this one. You deserve nothing less. :icon_wink:

I'm sure this thread will get more interesting as time goes on. If you didn't have some tricks up your sleeve I would be dissappointed.

davinci_

Dont confused Arghos.
if they wanted they took much villages. I have some problems in this time, i talked about it with mattius. I dont want this but they stop to sent nooblemans.

And thank you very much their good wishes.

DeletedUser23324

If it's any consolation my attacks on hitri failed misserably, 18 nukes on one vill only 5hrs max away+fakes+fake nobles+ fake defence.

15th nuke...

Either way i hope your personal situation improves.

DeletedUser

D, I have just been informed of the situation. I also send our best wishes to you and yours.

As well as a concillitory note more planning went into this than any attack I've seen in the last 6 months.

... Is hitri going to be your sitter? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Dont confused Arghos.
if they wanted they took much villages. I have some problems in this time, i talked about it with mattius. I dont want this but they stop to sent nooblemans.

And thank you very much their good wishes.

If I am reading this right, (i.e. PKs and DFB went easy on you because you have RL troubles) I have new respect for PKs and DFB. You guys are great sports !

DeletedUser

We gave a pause once talks began but there are many awesome defenders in barbar. The game didn't end but a brief let-up in pressure for an extra bit in planning sitting shifts was called for.

They let us know game on when the noble trains sent out already started getting sniped again.

I do thank DaVinci_/Deepsbaba for the good word here, the conquers sheet will have an odd pause in it that could have been easily spun on the propaganda as poor co-ordination. Though it could have been easily countered with the fact he's a good defender. :icon_wink:

It really isn't suprising the mutual respect the tribes have when you know the background story to it. Deeps and Badlapje used to be PAs before the barbar war (first?) started along with a few other cross tribe friendships. It was before my time playing but still happy to chat with them.

Good luck.

DeletedUser7397

Ill answer that quite simple. Because they have borders with us.

DeletedUser

you respect barbar, but why were you attacking one of their players anyway ?
I may havenot read it right, but i am just wondering.

Though Hilsted may very well have given the best answer, don't worry. Barbar was well aware of the probability of an attack on them from the LFKD.

DeletedUser

To be honest, there is nothing I would enjoy more in this game than to fight the people who are my friends: I've made a lot of very good friends in this game, and most of them have been very good players. I would relish the chance to fight them, if I got the opportunity :)

(If, any of you who do know me well, happen to feel the same way, drop me a line: I may have something cooking :icon_wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.