Stooping This Low!!!

DeletedUser1023

yeah I've been attacked, NYX got me once. Ask her if I can fight? Did you not check twplus to see that 6 of my vills are brand new? Seems as if you all check it for everything else but not that.. I found out who stupid was, your mom just called for you. Maybe you need to get off your pc now.

6 brand new villages all under 6k points

amazing :icon_rolleyes:

surely no one has ever accomplished better in this game

DeletedUser

6 brand new villages all under 6k points

amazing :icon_rolleyes:

surely no one has ever accomplished better in this game

I'd say this is a decent example :icon_twisted:

[conquered] Gawaine (463|584) C54 10,256 stu3216 [RoBAC] obskure [TW] February 23,2007 - 10:10
[conquered] Bedevere (455|591) C54 9,213 stu3216 [RoBAC] obskure [TW] February 19,2007 - 04:20
[conquered] Dagonet (456|588) C54 9,780 stu3216 [RoBAC] obskure [TW] February 11,2007 - 01:42
[conquered] Pellinor (456|589) C54 9,861 stu3216 [RoBAC] obskure [TW] February 10,2007 - 16:48
[conquered] Igraine (455|590) C54 6,602 stu3216 [RoBAC] obskure [TW] February 8,2007 - 21:34
[conquered] New Frontiers (466|601) C64 9,851 stu3216 [RoBAC] obskure [TW] February 8,2007 - 19:31
[conquered] Mordred (457|590) C54 11,459 stu3216 [RoBAC] obskure [TW] February 8,2007 - 19:13

DeletedUser2833

yeah I've been attacked, NYX got me once. Ask her if I can fight? Did you not check twplus to see that 6 of my vills are brand new? Seems as if you all check it for everything else but not that.. I found out who stupid was, your mom just called for you. Maybe you need to get off your pc now.

*Bip* 34 year old typing as 12 year old :lol:

Grow up.. ow sorry you are already old i guess you will get mature when you are 60 haha:icon_eek:

6 brand new and i find 15 towns under 15k pop.
But anyway keep up the crying part in the main forum, i love to read these kind of threads.

EDIT: and ye i forgot to say this but you are online all the time and answer the post so you telling me to get off the computer.. you are just way to cool

DeletedUser

look DirrttyRedd your dumber then me x Lell x would own you so plz stfu and stop crying on the forums

DeletedUser

ok ill be happy if you try lol i can get osme high point players to noble you for me like bigman10777 and maybe redkwan oh and maybe Excel if i bug him so plz dont try to attack me i just restarted and would like to stay when i am for the time being and ya i know i migh not be fighting 1on 1 but who cares

DeletedUser2290

He actually went as far as to say that it's TW's fault that he has had to take low point villages now and that he doesn't have enough bundles for nobles because when he wasn't in TW, the aggressive TW players around him didn't leave him room to expand. What do you expect dude?

DeletedUser

bongsb2.jpg
My "My Pictures" folder has been hacked!

DeletedUser1070

Lies. When I first saw the image, I immediately thought of the UCSD satirical newspaper, The Koala:

http://www.thekoala.org/

I mostly thought of this because half their newspaper covers that I've seen consist of a drawing of a koala getting high or partaking in some other form of debauchery.

DeletedUser3615

I think we made the right decision from someone who has a total of 28 tribe changes. I am guessing you didn't leave of your own will.

DeletedUser

guys
he's calling me out what should i do
oh wait i already sent attacks to smash his face, he better have atleast 30k/30k with a 20 wall if he wants to live through this

im BRINGING the pain to finally shut him up

DeletedUser

That's TW for you. :) We are evil bastards as our Tribe name states.

I really wonder if DR thinks he can defend himself from us? If we wanted we could have put a op together to have him rimmed in a 24 hour time span. After reading the private TW forums and here I have to say he really is as dumb as he sounds. I thought it was a act at first.

DeletedUser

That's TW for you. :) We are evil s as our Tribe name states.

I really wonder if DR thinks he can defend himself from us? If we wanted we could have put a op together to have him rimmed in a 24 hour time span. After reading the private TW forums and here I have to say he really is as dumb as he sounds. I thought it was a act at first.

You probably could, but really, NUEMP players are cool, and I love em all, save for one. Ill back any of them, even if they are imbicles, who need to learn when to keep thier mouths shut.