Stooping This Low!!!

DeletedUser2816

You probably could, but really, NUEMP players are cool, and I love em all, save for one. Ill back any of them, even if they are imbicles, who need to learn when to keep thier mouths shut.

He just got into nuemp. Did you pay attention to ANYthing in this thread?

DeletedUser

Nope, 6 pages is to much for me to bother keeping track of, espeatially in a thread with a name like this one.

DeletedUser

This is directed at my former tribe and the management. Anybody who I deal with and respect in TW/2 please disregard. Yall some suckas!! Having me kicked from Reborn cause you're allied and I've not been attacked is some BS. One on one any of you lames who decided to trash talk in the forums, which lead to my kicking can bring it. This is a public test of your e-nuts if you will. Thank you for your time..Hope to see you at my gates soon.

Lol you really must have need those resources.

DeletedUser2806

Trust, I'm not begging for support even had I stayed in REBORN I wouldn't have asked them to support. I've asked one individual and also some of NUEMP, this is my fight and like I said you loud mouth cowards should make it the same. I was singled out by MAFO and PROON, let them come get me if they can. I'm more than sure I can hold something down on my own.

Can't fight your own fight, CALL IN THE TRIBE. My profile in-game has been the same since I began. Some of you should read it. Fair fights are honorable or do you all think they'll get roasted if they do it themselves. At current, I haven't a tribesman within at least 40 hours. Proon's the biggest over here, ENLIST him to take me out and let us fight. If he crashes my walls, I'll not build anymore D. I'll allow my last vill to be nobled and then I'll restart. A call out of this nature should definitely be honorable since I feel I can smash either of you 1 on 1. Oh, you too FalHawk for kicking me twice. You can get some as well. Save the public embarrassment and fight me 1 on 1. I'm still trash talking make me eat at the hands of 1 not 700, all 700 don't dislike me. Can't wait for you all to get a real report so I can post it in here to show all the critics that REDD does have troops and that my mines are suffice. Also the fabled HC, which way did they go.

O dirty dirty your a said little man if i still played i would make shure no NUEMP supported you, you left us for Tw after declareing yourself loyal to us then you start talking trash to quite a few of NUEMP members includeing myself then you noble a few of us the only way you got away with that is becuase you had TWs backing now that ur alone what will you do? slowly die i would say atleast you had a bit of fun but now your trash no one wants you and very few if any respect you. What will you do when TW no longer lets you play this world? go torment some tiny new player on a diffrent world? Some of NUEMP may of forgiven you but i never will and your betrayal will not be forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3615

I feel the urge to bang my head against the wall everytime I read one of his posts.