World 21 Map[s]

DeletedUser41874

As there was only one map i thought id make sure it didnt feel so lonely. I iwll try and do one on a weekly basis to keep track of these tribes expansion and fails.:)

w21topten.jpg

DeletedUser

Nice, i like to wait for them to cluster up before i put in textures and stuff. Because with a million little village dots, there is a lot of distraction, with multiple colors/texture.

But it looks great :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser41874

i just use a gradient fill really, cant be botherd with anything fancy, plus it takes more time and in a new world an extra 5 mins can mean a tribe dropping out or even being disbanded and your map being totally out of date, abit like buying a new pc really.....lol

DeletedUser

i just use a gradient fill really, cant be botherd with anything fancy, plus it takes more time and in a new world an extra 5 mins can mean a tribe dropping out or even being disbanded and your map being totally out of date, abit like buying a new pc really.....lol

I use... edit -> fill at the beginning :D

enjo67

In the future a compact cluster could give them a strategical advantage. However, I suppose at this stage it means less farming, and they will simply get in each others way...

DeletedUser

Why did this thread get stickied -.-' I made the first map..

DeletedUser

68 soldier.. that's k 55. This thread only had one bloody map and it got stickied -.-'