Apart from the tribe your in, which other tribe do you like?

DeletedUser2816

MB. Top 20 with 5 members, general kickass attitude, and theyre strong on my k.

Carebear

Good choice. but faces the same future that the Jacks had in W2. Not enough members means nobody to support you in case of a "real" battle.

GBC did you get my PM?

DeletedUser

I said it in the other forum about like this, and i will say it again. TH would have been the way I would have gone if i decided not to make a tribe. Just the playing style i like. They have a small tribe, yet big/skillfull members. I hope reborn is like that soon. Making a tribe is hard at this point in the game, and you wont last with just a couple of people when every other tribe is twice as big.

DeletedUser3028

TH has my respect as well.

Oh, and can't forget PP - their profile always makes me laugh.

DeletedUser

Even though i wouldnt be allowed back in Reborn! :):icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Death is my second best tribe.Their strategies are official.Their leadership skills also.

DeletedUser2816

Good choice. but faces the same future that the Jacks had in W2. Not enough members means nobody to support you in case of a "real" battle.

GBC did you get my PM?

I agree. Sadly, its inevitable. And yes sir, i got your PM and replied.

DeletedUser3615

My choice is the lovable PP or PALADIN'S Paladins.

They make my day.

DeletedUser3840

I was in one small tribe for a while and I have to say that I lke TH. Small tribes are probably the best, however if other people have big tribes then your tribe must be big too.

DeletedUser

GBC did you get my PM?

God point Carebear. We are aware of that :)

DeletedUser3499

I would have to say TW, they play the game as it should be played - To WIN not make e friends!

DeletedUser

They formed their own tribe after they were rejected by Death for refusing to be account sat first :lol: .

Anyway, PP all the way, definately.

DeletedUser

If I wasn't a Deathian, god forbid, I'd have to be in PP...

They are just so mighty.

DeletedUser4588

They formed their own tribe after they were rejected by Death for refusing to be account sat first :lol:

Bobbett, you need to get your facts straight bro...we had rejected Death's invites way before the second round...and refused to be account sat on the second invitation as well...

of course..some of your aristocracy had let part of the tribe join and then kicked them after we refused...

Besides...We had no need to be account sat by anyone...and we have proven that...

I'm sure ya'll will be sending us invites again in the future...but I wouldn't waste my time bro...

I Like D.D.R., T.W., and even Robac...the latter two because the majority of my ex tribesmen from HOT are there...and regardless of what most say...majority of TW guys are good guys to work with..and deal with...

G

DeletedUser

Im in TW2 and my 3 favorite tribes outside of TW are *HOPE*, D.D.R, The Paladins. I also like BUM, but you dont here much from them nowadays, well ever.:)