Declaration of War

DeletedUser

I guess you didnt post this then eh? Are you asleep or something sir metaller?

you think you are funny huh?:icon_twisted:
if you want to do serious conversation you better understand what i write. And learn the difference of "breaking an alliance" and "going to war".

*Arsenic*

Its so simple metaller, CAKEY= just propaganda to keep you guys busy
WEST= not even sure if they are really included here

So that leaves you ODIN guys and PIA vs URUZ right?

Propaganda or just the truth? :icon_rolleyes:

I haven't seen Garrock denying any of it, but just mentioning how they are nobling some inactives that they cleared time ago.... But I am sure this "coalition" has something in their mind....

And I think everyone noticed the merge between WMR (Uruz "secret" sister tribe) with WEST. I must say that's the worst move I have ever seen in this game. WEST already have 3 sister tribes and made two merges in their history. Congratz WEST! You are rank 2 now, Yay!

Garrock

Deny what?

Next, I truly believe that you underestimate West merging WMR to them. We tried and tried to get WMR to rejoin us, to no avail, and those players that joined West are high calibre players. Very good players.

For West it was truly a great move in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Propaganda or just the truth? :icon_rolleyes:

I haven't seen Garrock denying any of it, but just mentioning how they are nobling some inactives that they cleared time ago.... But I am sure this "coalition" has something in their mind....

And I think everyone noticed the merge between WMR (Uruz "secret" sister tribe) with WEST. I must say that's the worst move I have ever seen in this game. WEST already have 3 sister tribes and made two merges in their history. Congratz WEST! You are rank 2 now, Yay!

Are you a fecking retard? :icon_confused: what makes you think we were Uruz secret sister tribe? what just because we were former members of Uruz makes you think that, god damn the W14 forums are filled with idiots now.

So you are saying any players that leave and make there own tribe are a secret sister tribe to the tribe they left. :icon_confused:. Care to come up with some facts before you come to the forums and make yourself look like an idiot.

okay thats all i have to say leaving the W14 forums for awhile peace

payback

*Arsenic*

At Garrock.... You didn't deny any of the facts about Uruz in this or other threads :icon_rolleyes:

And at that spammer above me, same diplomacy, same guys and same grammar lol But I see you didn't get the sarchasm part....

I haven't seen even one intelligent post from you so I applaud you decision :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

At Garrock.... You didn't deny any of the facts about Uruz in this or other threads :icon_rolleyes:

And at that spammer above me, same diplomacy, same guys and same grammar lol But I see you didn't get the sarchasm part....

I haven't seen even one intelligent post from you so I applaud you decision :icon_biggrin:

i know who arsenic really is :lol:

@Garrock I don't think merge was great move exept getting rank 2 and more points (if you count that as good)

This WEST tribe is going to split in my opinion, alot of merges is not same as playing whit same tribe, same members and same people from start.

Garrock

I can't comment on West's stability, as I have no idea. I just know the players from WMR that joined them.

@ Arsenic:

The things said about Uruz, and our/my response to them.
First of all, much of what has been said is a variation of truth, or has been taken out of context. an example being 1 or 2 lines out of a conversation. Uruz has for the most part in this world not cared for "public" (forum) opinion, we still hold to that. Although the ODIN/Uruz situation hits close to home. I personally still consider Metaller, and other ODIN players friends. It is a loss to the Uruz tribe and I think also to the ODIN tribe that our alliance ended. There is also some truth to Metaller's perspective, but..... there are 2 sides to every coin, and from our perspective (Uruz) we feel as righteous and Metaller does. The sad thing is our (both Metaller and myself) lack of ability to recognize our own mistakes and make the necessary compromises to keep our alliance working. I am not flawless to be certain, but then again nobody is, and at times I'm subject to arrogance, but most people in leadership positions (both real world and gaming) have a hard time walking the fine line between confidence and arrogance. Usually you find those things "after" something dramatic occurs and a bit of reflection. (sigh) so to a degree I was wrong, and I do have some regrets, but... life goes on, as does the gaming world.

Metaller and ODIN are a good tribe of good people... I think if both metaller and I had been a little more understanding of the other's issues we would still be ally. Not a knock on metaller, but he's much more active in these world forums than I am, hence the "lopsided" perspective. I am aware of my failings, and am aware of what has transpired between us.

I hope that adds some clarity for you.

reinhordt

Well im pretty sure CAKEY wants WEST right CAKE border players?
Why arent you cleaning URUZ and just attacking WEST? I do got info from your tribe....

Nice one Bigjuli-----will your propaganda be that unreadable?

URUZ members do worry i have this strong hunch theyre not really into you guys.....

DeletedUser

Can you explain how I am a spammer i come into a thread and see you flaming my old tribe and i comment on that.

DeletedUser

Side 1: Uruz :axemen:

Side 2: IMT:icon_redface: PlA :scout:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 201
Difference: 47

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 29
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,574,193
Side 2: 1,844,670
Difference: 270,477

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 441,423
Side 2: 277,575
Difference: 163,848

image.php

DeletedUser

^_^

just going to say that i think cakey could be using this as a way to weaken west. now i could be wrong but if this was there intentions then it is very nice, This would alter the war massively. Also on the other had it could easily back fire if west and uruz worked together. But uruz i applaud you on those stats. pla and imt at once would be a big problem. I know nothing of IMT but i know PLA is very organized. Just my opinions :p

Segmadis

Mmmm let's update again but a little more accurately :)

Side 1: Uruz :axemen::ram::snob:

Side 2: IMT PlA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 31
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 8
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 316,882
Side 2: 301,790
Difference: 15,092

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 217,639
Side 2: 77,869
Difference: 139,770

image.php

bigJuLi

Lol at reinhordt and crusnik's posts :p

When you know nothing just don't talk shit :icon_rolleyes:

Ahhh and Uruz... wait till I rebuild my spears :icon_redface:

Spammah

Well done on stats. As much as I try to be biased, I can't help it to notice people keep underestimating Uruz. They may be bunch of big mouth arrogant faggots and such things... but they are not noobs.

Good luck to all three sides! Let's see some real slaughter... :icon_twisted:

p.s. you will see really soon what I meant by "all three sides". :icon_rolleyes:

reinhordt

Lol at reinhordt and crusnik's posts :p

When you know nothing just don't talk shit :icon_rolleyes:

Ahhh and Uruz... wait till I rebuild my spears :icon_redface:

Know nothing i bekieve i know what im saying since your armies do march beside my backyard without you knowing it, headed for WEST right? I do asked some of your axemen, sadly majority of em didnt return back to your side pity though.

reinhordt

Well done on stats. As much as I try to be biased, I can't help it to notice people keep underestimating Uruz. They may be bunch of big mouth arrogant faggots and such things... but they are not noobs.

Good luck to all three sides! Let's see some real slaughter... :icon_twisted:

p.s. you will see really soon what I meant by "all three sides". :icon_rolleyes:

AMEN!!!!

Thats what liars get after trying to lure us into their traps...WOOT FOR URUZ!!!

DeletedUser

has anyone noticed that Quest helps Uruz against IMT?

I guess i was right about Quest helping Uruz then.

Side 1: Quest

Side 2: IMT

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 22
Difference: 70

image.php

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14