The Gods of War have decided the next ODIN move - WAR

Segmadis

mettaler... hmmmm as much as I know :icon_rolleyes: we weren't the one that declared war on IMT... :D So I think that is very normal for us to defend ourselfs ... even now we are in war on 5 fronts...but there is not even one thought in our tribe of surrending... and I don't know but no one can't tell that we are not fair whatever we do...it's our right to find more ways of deffending ourselfs! I think that in this case we are not the aggresors, but we will not stay and wait for you to come to our villages...we will come to yours as well too. As many before me wrote we think to fight till the end ... and this includes all methods of diplomatic issues, of our war machine, of other our conections to other tribes...you must be the one who must know that this war will be hard not only for us... I suppose when your players start to get down to remember this and to tell them in theirs faces why all that was necessary :) Good Luck in this world ... and I when someday you are going to need help from someone I hope that you will have such guy/tribe on your side! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

even now we are in war on 5 fronts

There are only four cardinal directions. Even if you're at being attacked by multiple tribes from the same direction, that's still only one front. And you aren't even being attacked from the west, only from the north (IMT), east (Cakey and PlA), and south (ODIN), so you're only at war on three fronts.

DeletedUser

mettaler... hmmmm as much as I know :icon_rolleyes: we weren't the one that declared war on IMT... :D So I think that is very normal for us to defend ourselfs ... even now we are in war on 5 fronts...but there is not even one thought in our tribe of surrending... and I don't know but no one can't tell that we are not fair whatever we do...it's our right to find more ways of deffending ourselfs! I think that in this case we are not the aggresors, but we will not stay and wait for you to come to our villages...we will come to yours as well too. As many before me wrote we think to fight till the end ... and this includes all methods of diplomatic issues, of our war machine, of other our conections to other tribes...you must be the one who must know that this war will be hard not only for us... I suppose when your players start to get down to remember this and to tell them in theirs faces why all that was necessary :) Good Luck in this world ... and I when someday you are going to need help from someone I hope that you will have such guy/tribe on your side! :icon_wink:

it's good to have faith in your tribe...try to win..though even your leader has not so much faith you will take us down. try anything you can mate...we will see if you manage to do some damage to us.

oh and here is your leader saying that you are getting gangbanged that possible, i say POSSIBLY [/sarcasm] yonu won't be able to stand a lot...check the bold part:

[player]Garrock[/player] today at 17:15

I don't know.

Listen there is alot I don't know. We are being gangbanged, Metaller is a liar, and ODIN has betrayed a long lasting friendship.

Who do you think they will come for next? do you think your tribe is safe? They will be safe for only as long as Uruz is alive, after we die, then they will conquer K53, and other tribes. It is there nature.

DeletedUser

There are only four cardinal directions. Even if you're at being attacked by multiple tribes from the same direction, that's still only one front. And you aren't even being attacked from the west, only from the north (IMT), east (Cakey and PlA), and south (ODIN), so you're only at war on three fronts.

You can be smart now when somebody stands behind you, ah? :icon_wink:
but after that i saw about you, i would be more worried for your villages as on how many fronts Uruz is fighting :icon_wink:

reinhordt

WOOT i love this last post!!!! BUMPZOR UP!!!

BTW i noticed it too....The ooohhh so courageous declaration when eveyone is doing the spearheading already.

Segmadis

Okay consider it that there are 3 fronts with 4 tribes attacking us actively...and beside that we are getting more yours villages till now...we are still the defending ones...so I don't understand how can you make people belive that we are worst than you...till now we are doing just what is necessary to defend ourselfs in this war ... we will do what is necessary to not loose not only because of us but because if we loose we will let Quest to be alone in this war. Maybe this will be called the second world war soon I hope that you are not thinking that you will win so easily right? :)
Let's stop flaming others here...keep on work guys...you have one tribe for gangbanging...

P.S. Gangsterls ... you see the 3 remaining attacks coming to you...? I want to assure you that one of them is real...I suggest you to support these villages and give me some more ODA... I am greedy I just don't want to leave much from it to n-ro and company :D

Garrock

Once again Metaller you take an excerp :)

I am not a liar I am merely being honest. I have faith in my tribe... we are good players, and we are good friends. I won't run around bragging about how we are going to destroy 4 or 5 decent tribes. I don't know if we can stand against such over-whelming odds. But we will try. If we do, then we've done something epic. If we fail, then we go out with honor, and what everyone expects to happen happens... which brings no shame to ourselves.

Now, your quote is part of a conversation that involved K53 contacting me to "ask if it was ok to attack IMT", as IMT has been attacking them on and off for quite some time. We have no diplomacy with them, but why should we care if they attack our enemy?

You have failed in your oppurtunity to show your true power, as it lies behind a coalition of tribes that have been fighting us for a week. You are just a latecoming oppurtunist with alot of points. We will test your "mighty skill" and we will fight you for every inch, every yard, and every village.

For the record, I enjoy a challenge, and this is certainly a challenge! Good-luck to all players, both Uruz, and those enemies of ours!

DeletedUser

you say now that you fight 4-5 tribes while 2 days ago you said that only IMT did the fighting, WEST only sent fakes and PlA and Cakey did almost nothing to you...so where is that number "5"?

I am glad you will fight till the end. This will be a challenge for ODIN as well.:icon_wink:

You can say i an opportunist. Of course i am noone said the contrary.
I want the best for my tribe as you do want the best for Uruz.

However i have not said to IMT PlA etc "go and fight Uruz and die so that ifght them one week later and take their villages easier"

I told them to wait and i declare first and hit first. They wanted to hit earlier. that was their choice. I declared when i was planning to. Not earlier, not later. I don't change my plans.

DeletedUser

Woot For Uruz Once More!!!

you say "woot for uruz" like zanzy says "metaller FAIL"

really you people in Uruz don't use many words do you?
It's like the video you have in your profile?

Being savages and still talking with roars?
or except for roaring you say "woot" and "fail" as well? lol:lol:

DeletedUser

you say "woot for uruz" like zanzy says "metaller FAIL"

really you people in Uruz don't use many words do you?
It's like the video you have in your profile?

Being savages and still talking with roars?
or except for roaring you say "woot" and "fail" as well? lol:lol:

Even we don't say a lot, we always say truth! :icon_wink:

and you are totaly oppostite :icon_rolleyes:
you always write loong posts like you are from government and you don't always say a truth right?! LoLz :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even we don't say a lot, we always say truth! :icon_wink:

and you are totaly oppostite :icon_rolleyes:
you always write loong posts like you are from government and you don't always say a truth right?! LoLz :icon_wink:

*the truth
&
*the government

Leaving out simple words is also a difficult issue? o_O

Come on, stop driving off topic, and fight the war.

reinhordt

ILL GIVE 45/.. of my villages to predict URUZ OWNS ODIN ON THIS ONE!!!

DeletedUser

hehe... i think you are wrong :lol:
he bet on right side :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL not ever if we are from same country? LooL:icon_biggrin: