backstabbers club

DeletedUser24665

Miggy you just get mad to easy and yes I've won a round with no backstabbing. Round 40.

Also Miggy you know what I think of you as a player your good, but most of the time when you was playing mmm... vs namaz you prob both used sid.

Last edited:

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You what they say about assumption don't you....:icon_wink:

Sids were never used in that account and never will be. TBH it didn't need two people in the account to dominate the server. Shudder to think the damage we would have caused if it was true though :icon_eek:

Miggy seems to be doing rather well without me by his side. Fact is when the pair of us worked together there wasn't anyone on the server who could beat us, one of the leading reasons as to why I quit. The pedigree of players just wasn't there.

Grant you are a good player, but I think you've got a wee bit dizzy. Breath that oxygen in my young pretender and see you soon. However, good to see that at least someone can have a laugh on this server without going into melt down:icon_wink:

DeletedUser18695

Namaz speed sucks bad, i dont get attacked anymore on my name, it sucks.

Everyone leaves me alone untill i noble them, oh unless Greant feels like trying me xD.

DeletedUser

I've got nobled by my sitter -.- ( big snipper & pfff.. ) & we were in a tribe .
Next time I'll build better def & leave my acc than set someone as sitter that I don't know . Everyone just want to win hisself ...

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA lol tompa.
well, merge is not a forbidden rule i think ;P but ppl keep backstabbing yah..some ppl bring others to there tribes and backstab them. sometimes they backstab old friends to just own a round.. haha
well, and for example i will talk about the most famouse BACKSTABBER ever Grant ;)
i'm sure you're proude mate^^
also there is another hidden backstabber just like the hidden scripts ;P yah i see you jayjay:)

aww thanx, lv u 2 mate :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Alex here

guess its time for me to reply.. Grant u are a backstabber every round u have won u have used backstabbing i dont know why i and others are/have been so gullible to beleive u lol i mean seriously last time u bs me wat was it? me 45k then 4 others around a total of 180k all attacking me at once on 350 speed and i lose 2 villages in 3 hours LMAO thats more pathetic than the 15 romanian rats attacking AFTER the scheduled round end of the treat round LOL u always try and rim me when im small and never EVER have tried to do it alone lol.. why? do u know what the result will be? its funny how u think your so good when u attack me the best trains i have seen have been 2 - 3 seconds in length i can mostly time out a .5sec train with minimal ease these days.. and u say miggy cant do good without namaz ROFl are u stoned mate? trippin on acid maybe?? LMAO namaz hasn't been on speed since the scenario between rounds 53 & 54 and miggy has won like 3 rounds since then :S

Also u said you havent used sid? LMAO u silly silly little liar russki knows u have i had mails forwarded to him from skype that u jayjay and some others were talking about it the round joost.jack got 2.08mil LOL

And @ JayJay OMG ur such a hypocritical n00b lmao ur profile in skype says you hate backstabbers with a passion ROFL ROFL ROFL your probably the 2nd most infamous BS in stw. I mailed you saying i was on dial up and had a sitter so not to attack me u agreed said u never would i come back 30 mins later and omg i see reports from you lmfao

people like you guys make the game annoying and unpleasant sure i have backstabbed people but only people who have previously done it to me before other than pozey i have never attacked a guy in my tribe(bar the noobs) and i doubt i never will... like miggy said slow worlds are actually becoming a hell of alot more enjoyable than speed...

And a little note.. if you guys think your pr0's or watever think again your only high ranks because people like miggy aiden namaz etc dont play very often anymore

Anyways i may or may not be on next round if i am then grant and jayjay i am NOT going to hesitate to not attack either of you

PS grant stop being a n00bish pussy enter your original account for a change.. scared of whats going to happen? to much of a challenge for you?? lmao all i got to say so yeah see ya's all

love Alex

DeletedUser

Alex here

guess its time for me to reply.. Grant u are a backstabber every round u have won u have used backstabbing i dont know why i and others are/have been so gullible to beleive u lol i mean seriously last time u bs me wat was it? me 45k then 4 others around a total of 180k all attacking me at once on 350 speed and i lose 2 villages in 3 hours LMAO thats more pathetic than the 15 romanian rats attacking AFTER the scheduled round end of the treat round LOL u always try and rim me when im small and never EVER have tried to do it alone lol.. why? do u know what the result will be? its funny how u think your so good when u attack me the best trains i have seen have been 2 - 3 seconds in length i can mostly time out a .5sec train with minimal ease these days.. and u say miggy cant do good without namaz ROFl are u stoned mate? trippin on acid maybe?? LMAO namaz hasn't been on speed since the scenario between rounds 53 & 54 and miggy has won like 3 rounds since then :S

Also u said you havent used sid? LMAO u silly silly little liar russki knows u have i had mails forwarded to him from skype that u jayjay and some others were talking about it the round joost.jack got 2.08mil LOL

And @ JayJay OMG ur such a hypocritical n00b lmao ur profile in skype says you hate backstabbers with a passion ROFL ROFL ROFL your probably the 2nd most infamous BS in stw. I mailed you saying i was on dial up and had a sitter so not to attack me u agreed said u never would i come back 30 mins later and omg i see reports from you lmfao

people like you guys make the game annoying and unpleasant sure i have backstabbed people but only people who have previously done it to me before other than pozey i have never attacked a guy in my tribe(bar the noobs) and i doubt i never will... like miggy said slow worlds are actually becoming a hell of alot more enjoyable than speed...

And a little note.. if you guys think your pr0's or watever think again your only high ranks because people like miggy aiden namaz etc dont play very often anymore

Anyways i may or may not be on next round if i am then grant and jayjay i am NOT going to hesitate to not attack either of you

PS grant stop being a n00bish pussy enter your original account for a change.. scared of whats going to happen? to much of a challenge for you?? lmao all i got to say so yeah see ya's all

love Alex

dont cry coz u cant grow fast enuf or beat me :lol:

DeletedUser

lol not crying u knew i had dial up speed net this round ;) u know i can and have beaten u many times before jayjay..

dont wait til u see someone go offline knowing that i would until u start to attack haha.. proves u cant beat me cos u gotta do it when im not there.. guess its my own fault for having such a dodgy connection atm but meh.. your gonna pay next time i play

DeletedUser19160

aww thanx, lv u 2 mate :icon_eek:

as alex said you're the 2nd infamous BSer lol. you know how to BS without getting cought.
and btw,alex can beat you easily i'm sure about this lol.for real, you're sucks on your own
anyway, still luv you ;) :icon_redface:

DeletedUser18695

Whats with this Backstabbing crap again, omg!!!!!!!

We all know who the backstabbers are, so just pawn them noobys :D.

DeletedUser

as alex said you're the 2nd infamous BSer lol. you know how to BS without getting cought.
and btw,alex can beat you easily i'm sure about this lol.for real, you're sucks on your own
anyway, still luv you ;) :icon_redface:

lol i've only backstabbed alex this round n dat was coz tural said he was on the account, i hate him :lol:

hmm i mayb a target next round but idc, will be more of a challenge, people will know to look out for me lol xD

DeletedUser

hey jayjay

your account "roadrunner" rimmed me yesterday :icon_biggrin:
to bad it wasnt you playing, it would have been an honor to be rimmed by you. i was talking to grant while it happened and he said it was "DLX" playing your account and all i know about him is that it was he who got your account bannned many rounds ago. well,well it was for the best anyway since all i did yesterday was to take villages from people who had quit, got as far as rank 5 before your acc had high enough morale to take me out.

it was fun and cya you all in the future.

DeletedUser4682

Youre all pathetic try fighting instead of whining. Trouble is tompa do you ever attack any top players no you dont. Same goes for many of you. Shame on you all. You criticise Grant but rarely if ever attack him you just take it.

DeletedUser19160

Youre all pathetic try fighting instead of whining. Trouble is tompa do you ever attack any top players no you dont. Same goes for many of you. Shame on you all. You criticise Grant but rarely if ever attack him you just take it.

yah i'm a pussy :lol:

DeletedUser19160

lol i've only backstabbed alex this round n dat was coz tural said he was on the account, i hate him :lol:

hmm i mayb a target next round but idc, will be more of a challenge, people will know to look out for me lol xD

when you said you will go and have a sitter i was pretty sure your acc will attack me :icon_rolleyes:
but whatever, some challenge will be awesome.
and we still cool with eachothers (i hope) outa TW :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well nunners who ever you are, i have not criticised anyone , nor have i whined as far as i know, all i said was to bad it wasnt jayjay. and about attacking top players, why should i when they are my TW-friends. i have been in top 10 so many times i lost count so i guess there is different ways to play this game. so stop whining and try to survive a round for a change and try to do it without a family tribe.

DeletedUser24665

Alex here

love Alex

Bullsh*t. Yes you have backstabbed people and you've also backstabbed Miggy. "We will eat Miggy tomorrow", also Miggy don't lie about people have asked you. They may have not asked you, but you've asked them, because the round you played -BurgerKING- you was getting ripped by like 10 people, so you asked me to build while you defend. I have used SID before Alex and Russki knows I have, but that was before I knew it was illegal. Alex it was only me and B3st attacking you and TheGreatDane supported you, so I rimmed her, then rimmed you, also before the treat round you begged me to not attack you LOL? and the only time I remember you winning some speed rounds Alex was when you was sharing/siding with Kodak and everytime you got rimmed you blamed Kodak, but you just don't like to be beaten. Miggy and you backstab people, you just don't have the balls to admit it, so you blame Kodak and Miggy blames Phillip.

Namaz is the only one who I haven't seen backstab, but I backstab for the fun of it not for the points. I even backstab people on other games, for example COD4 lol!

Alex stop crying about me changing my names I do it for fun and most of the time people know my name on speed when I change my name.

DeletedUser

Bullsh*t. Yes you have backstabbed people and you've also backstabbed Miggy. "We will eat Miggy tomorrow", also Miggy don't lie about people have asked you. They may have not asked you, but you've asked them, because the round you played -BurgerKING- you was getting ripped by like 10 people, so you asked me to build while you defend. I have used SID before Alex and Russki knows I have, but that was before I knew it was illegal. Alex it was only me and B3st attacking you and TheGreatDane supported you, so I rimmed her, then rimmed you, also before the treat round you begged me to not attack you LOL? and the only time I remember you winning some speed rounds Alex was when you was sharing/siding with Kodak and everytime you got rimmed you blamed Kodak, but you just don't like to be beaten. Miggy and you backstab people, you just don't have the balls to admit it, so you blame Kodak and Miggy blames Phillip.

Namaz is the only one who I haven't seen backstab, but I backstab for the fun of it not for the points. I even backstab people on other games, for example COD4 lol!

Alex stop crying about me changing my names I do it for fun and most of the time people know my name on speed when I change my name.

Grant sucks :icon_razz: