The Gods of War have decided the next ODIN move - WAR

Segmadis

@Austin1991: Such thing as disbanding is not even mentioned in our tribe...and I can assure you that we will not surrender no matter what happens...That's the difference between Uruz and the other tribes....even though that there are 5 tribes declared to us we are still holding to each other. Just think about what will happen if 5 top tribes declare war to your tribe? How much time it will take for disband button to take action? :)
You can like us or not....we don't care... we will fight with honour till the end...and if happens that we lose the war someday...we will get out of this server with heads up and with honour, if we manage to survive and to win ... hmmm I suppose that this will be great victory.
Cheers :)

DeletedUser

That's a shame. I'm sure everyone else won't mind stepping on your toes to recruit the good ones. ;)

you better have to re-read my declaration though.

Any member of Uruz that joins a new tribe, will be attacked and that tribe that will recruited that Uruz member will have 24 hours to dismiss him. Otherwise war will be declared to that tribe.

DeletedUser

Yes but if you win. Why wouldn't you want to recruit players who are left and would benifit your tribe so much?

DeletedUser

Yes but if you win. Why wouldn't you want to recruit players who are left and would benifit your tribe so much?

In Uruz now i am a "hated" person right now...Therefore i have1500 incoming attacks and everytime some attacks land more are sent.

None of these players would like to be in my tribe and most of all me and my tribemated don't want our food in the tribe. We like to have their villages but not the players themselves:icon_cool:

I would benefited? How would me tribe benefit by recruiting them?
Having more villages? We can take those through the war and prefer the "hard way":)

They have many troops? I doubt since we would kill their troops therefore they would then be pointwhores:)

They are great players? ODIN has great players as well....We don't need more...We want more n00bs now to keep balances:lol:

So how would that benefit my tribe?

DeletedUser

I didn't say recruit noobs. Recruit players who would help you take other tribes down fast. But that's up to you to do it or not.

maldevised

you better have to re-read my declaration though.

Any member of Uruz that joins a new tribe, will be attacked and that tribe that will recruited that Uruz member will have 24 hours to dismiss him. Otherwise war will be declared to that tribe.

Has anyone ever known a large-scale war between top tribes in which every single member of the opposing force was rimmed? Metaller, stop being an idealistic noob. =P

Spammah

Has anyone ever known a large-scale war between top tribes in which every single member of the opposing force was rimmed? Metaller, stop being an idealistic noob. =P

indeed. Some things are practically impossible :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

What´s wrong with being idealistic?! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, Metaller has progressed as a leader greatly from when i was in w14, however, Garrock is one of the best PnP players in w14, and i am sure Uruz shall prevail.

Hopefully, Uruz get in there and beat the crap out of the gang-bangers, despite Uruz attacking us in PwN 14 :lol:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, Metaller has progressed as a leader greatly from when i was in w14, however, Garrock is one of the best PnP players in w14, and i am sure Uruz shall prevail.

Hopefully, Uruz get in there and beat the crap out of the gang-bangers, despite Uruz attacking us in PwN 14 :lol:

How would it be gang banging when they have about as many tribes attacking them as we do? Gang banging is what they tried to do to IMT.

But here is a update on stats as well.

Side 1: ODIN

Side 2: Uruz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 207
Side 2: 169
Difference: 38

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 7
Difference: 87

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,127,185
Side 2: 1,635,232
Difference: 491,953

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 986,014
Side 2: 68,567
Difference: 917,447

image.php

reaper9199

Side 1: ODIN Avalon

Side 2: Uruz Quest

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 35
Difference: 75

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,137,688
Side 2: 351,678
Difference: 786,010

image.php

DeletedUser

Nice you actually show it if you're losing the race for villages nobled. unlike so many other wars were people show the stats of thier tribe always being out on top.

DeletedUser

Back on topic, since the war was declared, Uruz has dropped to #13 in the ranks from #4.

IMT has dropped about 4 spots in the rankings or so, mostly due to the two inactives being dismissed.

ODIN is still #1.

Quest is #4, up from #5.

Uruz has lost nearly 2 million points in total. IMT's point total has remained about the same. ODIN and Quest have both grown.