Side 2: 117,737,486
Difference: 34,830,459

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,888,080
Side 2: 1,615,178
Difference: 2,272,902

image.php

that's a nice fight as well, considering that none of the PTT-X tribes are academies.

So let's see...

PTT-B vs. 3 (three) other really old family tribes, a difference of 228 villages. In more than a year.

NEMO vs. their recent academy, a difference of more than 600 villages. In 5 months.

Compare, please.

DeletedUser

That's not so HARD to see the difference.

the 3 are FULL Tribes, no academies.

And academies are filled with much less active players (or else they'd be in main tribe) so it's natural to have more inactives. Not to say cross ennoblements, since all both tribes are in the same area - while each PTT-XXX has its own.

Not so hard at all

DeletedUser

And what are you implying, that all those ennoblements come from... where? I bet those are probably some inactive members who were in certain locations and they had to be nobled by other tribes. Or they're probably cross ennoblements. That difference of 228 is not big, considering the fact that these tribes exist for more than a year.

What I am trying to say is that NEMO* is nothing else but a fishbowl for the main tribe. I can even imagine you having topics for each victim and splitting their villages to those who badly want free villages.

NEMO has my respect, as much respect as I could have for a tribe who just sits there and devours itself. Start doing something and you will see better reviews, better opinions on your tribe. Until then, you're nothing else but a bunch of cannibals who eat nothing else but their own members.

Cheers. :)

DeletedUser

And what are you implying, that all those ennoblements come from... where? I bet those are probably some inactive members who were in certain locations and they had to be nobled by other tribes. Or they're probably cross ennoblements. That difference of 228 is not big, considering the fact that these tribes exist for more than a year.

What I am trying to say is that NEMO* is nothing else but a fishbowl for the main tribe. I can even imagine you having topics for each victim and splitting their villages to those who badly want free villages.

NEMO has my respect, as much respect as I could have for a tribe who just sits there and devours itself. Start doing something and you will see better reviews, better opinions on your tribe. Until then, you're nothing else but a bunch of cannibals who eat nothing else but their own members.

Cheers. :)

But you have to give them some credit. It's rather crafty to invite all the weak members around your tribe into an "academy" so that NAPs/Allies aren't allowed to attack them.
I just think that the other tribes ought to call them out on that and start having their own fun with NEMO* and make them start working for their villages.

It's a b*tch move to pull, and one that proves they aren't willing to aggressively go after anybody else, but it's working out for them. They are able to keep the front lines heavily fortified and then just sit back and eat up all the rim tribes and other failed MP* family members.

DeletedUser

I think they were invited to boost Orions war stats...[/sarcasm]

hahahahahahhaha

I was proven yet again that mskgriver and Orion have a great strategy for staying in the top 15:

SuntUnFrumos Joined 15th July 2008 - 10:06 1,428,906

VILAIN None 28th June 2008 - 00:06:55 1,425,611
None ORION 15th July 2008 - 10:06:39 1,428,906

This is a flatlined player nowhere near Orion who only joined to pop them up to 14th place until TFB rims this player.

Again, thanks for the help so we can keep our war stats together, it's a pain rimming all these players that are booted from their tribes as we don't get to keep track of them :)

DeletedUser

Again, thanks for the help so we can keep our war stats together, it's a pain rimming all these players that are booted from their tribes as we don't get to keep track of them :)

No problem :icon_wink:

quarthon

If you think about it, its a similar strategy TFB used. TFB didnt have any "wars" at all until EMP (Jordanclan) declared on them a couple months ago. A couple weeks before that, TFB (didnt declare) on Orion/Ares but started to attack their inactives (calling it a war). All TFB really did was eat their own and others (Barbar) inactives for 8 months, but still got lots of respect from the TW community, and rightfully so.

Kinda funny how the #1 tribe never declared a war in a year, yet is highly respected for its points.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

But you have to give them some credit. It's rather crafty to invite all the weak members around your tribe into an "academy" so that NAPs/Allies aren't allowed to attack them.
I just think that the other tribes ought to call them out on that and start having their own fun with NEMO* and make them start working for their villages.

It's a b*tch move to pull, and one that proves they aren't willing to aggressively go after anybody else, but it's working out for them. They are able to keep the front lines heavily fortified and then just sit back and eat up all the rim tribes and other failed MP* family members.

That's Not all true, Brian.

Nemo* was built when M26 and NVC merged, b/c one tribe was not large enough for all players, and not all were active enough/strong enough to be in the tribe we wanted NEMO to be

That's the main reason for these academies.. they are not to have a life of their own.. Train, grow, learn --> move up or else be ennobled. This is obvious
---

Gabros, I'm not implying anything. I'm being implicit. YOu had your fair share of fun with your own smaller tribes

Anyway, I'm soooooooo eager to get the respect of a forum full of THE-TFB-PTT people. Tribes have internal strengths and problems, they are all that need to know/discuss about it. Here is the fun part of people who care about the EXTREMELY well-informed reviews about tribes based on forum talks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you think about it, its a similar strategy TFB used. TFB didnt have any "wars" at all until EMP (Jordanclan) declared on them a couple months ago. A couple weeks before that, TFB (didnt declare) on Orion/Ares but started to attack their inactives (calling it a war). All TFB really did was eat their own and others (Barbar) inactives for 8 months, but still got lots of respect from the TW community, and rightfully so.

Kinda funny how the #1 tribe never declared a war in a year, yet is highly respected for its points.

TFB had no need to declare on anyone up until it was time to go to war with the GODS familly. As they where only a small tribe then they had to wait until the time was right and they had all ther home continents under control. Otherwise its just suicide to go into a war without been fully prepared. As you saw with what happened to EMP.

The problem i guess NEMO have is it take skill to come long distance and manage to keep villages. Maybe they havn't got enough players who are able to do this. I do want to see NEMO Vs REF though as i see it as been a more active war than most that are going on at the minute

DeletedUser

Your facts are distorted.
"TFB never declared war until they wiped out BarBar" isn't really a great argument for you..
We also started attack Orion/OrionN/ARES, and not "the inactives".. we had so many people eager to rid W7 of Orion that some jumped ahead of schedule for the war, but we were taking a nice chunk of villages every day. All Orion EVER did in K32 was attack inactives, so you of all people have no room to talk.

We aren't respected just for our points, and Orion was never respected in spite of their points.

If you have any doubt to ability just look at EMP and how quickly they were dealt with after THEY were the ones that tried to sneak attack us. How many other tribes can turn a negative into a positive so fast? It's time for you to move on Quarthon.. you and your tribe failed, maybe you'll have better luck elsewhere, but it won't be in these forums talking about how things could have been.

quarthon

Your facts are distorted.
"TFB never declared war until they wiped out BarBar" isn't really a great argument for you..
We also started attack Orion/OrionN/ARES, and not "the inactives".. we had so many people eager to rid W7 of Orion that some jumped ahead of schedule for the war, but we were taking a nice chunk of villages every day. All Orion EVER did in K32 was attack inactives, so you of all people have no room to talk.

We aren't respected just for our points, and Orion was never respected in spite of their points.

If you have any doubt to ability just look at EMP and how quickly they were dealt with after THEY were the ones that tried to sneak attack us. How many other tribes can turn a negative into a positive so fast? It's time for you to move on Quarthon.. you and your tribe failed, maybe you'll have better luck elsewhere, but it won't be in these forums talking about how things could have been.

Man you are blind. Im not putting TFB down, Im simply saying they played the inactive game for almost a year. This has nothing to do with me or Orion, I know where Orion went wrong and I know where Orion did some right things. Was Beaza inactive? Were you inactive? Was Maarth inactive? Was xplizmo (or whatever his name is) inactive? Was Weazlyhater inactive? No, and the list goes on and on with active players being attacked by Orion. You were all active and Orion attacked you all so dont give me a speech about Orion only attacks inactives.

If TFB isnt only respected for their points, then please explain why for a year TFB is the most respected tribe in W7 without declaring a single war? Im not saying they dont deserve the respect, Im simply saying its odd that after never declaring one war, they are the most popular and respected tribe when other tribes get put down for it. I have no doubt of TFB's abilty as I have said many times over the past 6 months. I have always given TFB its due respect, just not you.

Time to move on? I played this world for over a year and Im still quite interested to see what happens in the end (if there is an end). Sure mabye I did fail in W7, but I did it my own way and I didnt kiss TFB (or anyones) ass to stay in the game. I could have stayed in W7 but I chose to start new in W20. It was my first world in TW and I learned a lot. I am completely at peace with being run out of W7 to the #1 tribe in the game. What higher honor could there be in leaving W7 than losing to the #1 tribe? Im just glad you had nothing to do with it. :icon_razz:

Back on topic. Nemo is only doing what other tribes do, eating inactives.

DeletedUser

This is rather pointless..

M26 and NVC merged. The strongest and most active players went to NEMO, the sucky inactive ones that nobody wants in their tribe went to NEMO*. NEMO is basically the place for sucky players to be stored so that they can be eaten later. No villages go to waste, they all go to the stronger and more skilled, active players. At the same time, it is protected by NEMO and its diplomacy.

The only thing I can see anyone harping on NEMO for is just not having really any progress over the past half year or so against PTT-B. Oh well. I don't see PTT-B making progress either against NEMO.

Whenever stats look anything like this:

Side 1: NEMO

Side 2: NEMO*

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,831
Side 2: 2,008
Difference: 2,823

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 415
Side 2: 38
Difference: 377

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 35,852,953
Side 2: 10,343,106
Difference: 25,509,847

image.php

Side 1: 3,768,600
Side 2: 351,743
Difference: 3,416,857

image.php

It is because you are rimming inactives. Rather they are in one tribe or another doesnt really make much of a difference.

Side 1: T.F.B.

Side 2: HADES ORION TROY

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,820
Side 2: 6,760
Difference: 2,940

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 878
Side 2: 143
Difference: 735

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 36,979,640
Side 2: 48,081,176
Difference: 11,101,536

image.php

Side 1: 8,508,634
Side 2: 1,333,789
Difference: 7,174,845

image.php

Still inactives.

Last edited by a moderator:

keee

It'll all change soon ryan ;).

We'll try and catch upto FxF's huge lead in the race :D.

DeletedUser

You just don't get it..
TFB isn't your typical tribe, we don't find one target, zero in on them, and then have a cold war for months on top of months for no reason.

Every continent or subsection of TFB usually works closely together to eliminate others in the continent. Just because you haven't heard of any wars being declared doesn't make it right. Individual members have declared war on tribes 5-10x their size and taken them out systematically with little to no help from the rest of TFB.

Wars don't have to be massive tribe against massive tribe, and they don't have to be posted in the forums to make them a war.

There were a lot of other tribes outside of only the big tribes back in the day, I remember while in REF we had members working closely with TFB to rim them one by one. Orion's strategy was to try and turn these weak players/tribes into sister tribes and hope for the best, REF/TFB just looked at things differently and had higher standards as far as who to invite and ennobled the rest.

If you don't think much of the shock and awe campaigns with BarBar and EMP then please, tell me when and where Orion has ever done anything similar? Orion and all of the "family" was much larger than REF, yet you weren't able to take and keep any village outside of a few inactive players in SE K32.

quarthon

You just don't get it..
TFB isn't your typical tribe, we don't find one target, zero in on them, and then have a cold war for months on top of months for no reason.

Every continent or subsection of TFB usually works closely together to eliminate others in the continent. Just because you haven't heard of any wars being declared doesn't make it right. Individual members have declared war on tribes 5-10x their size and taken them out systematically with little to no help from the rest of TFB.

Wars don't have to be massive tribe against massive tribe, and they don't have to be posted in the forums to make them a war.

There were a lot of other tribes outside of only the big tribes back in the day, I remember while in REF we had members working closely with TFB to rim them one by one. Orion's strategy was to try and turn these weak players/tribes into sister tribes and hope for the best, REF/TFB just looked at things differently and had higher standards as far as who to invite and ennobled the rest.

If you don't think much of the shock and awe campaigns with BarBar and EMP then please, tell me when and where Orion has ever done anything similar? Orion and all of the "family" was much larger than REF, yet you weren't able to take and keep any village outside of a few inactive players in SE K32.

Would you shut up about Orion already. This thread has nothing to do with Orion, its about Nemo, you would think you would know becuase you started it. Im not comparing Orion to TFB. My point was that TFB has never openly declared war yet is the #1 respected tribe, meanwhile other tribes get carved for doing the same thing. I have given props to the TFB strategy, which you brian had nothing to do with. You didnt join TFB until their strategies were already in place. Yet you come out here professing that you were a part of their early success. You werent.

As for Orion, I'll say one last thing about it. Orion had many "shock and awe" campaigns when you were in Fabled. Orion cleared and captured K42 and still holds it today while being attacked by REF/TFB/TG/TG CIB and THE. Orion did many great things and many not great things. For you to pretend that Orion never nobled and kept villages from REF is absurd. I alone nobled 22 K32 villages and kept them all. The difference between you and me brian is I can give credit where credit is due, but you cant bring yourself to give Orion credit for capturing, surviving and maintaining K42.

You are the only guy that comes on the forums and calls people "morons", "idiots", "incompetents" and many other rude names. Everyone else on these forums are somewhat respectful to their opponents, but you just call people names and insult them personally. Grow up.

quarthon

TFB had no need to declare on anyone up until it was time to go to war with the GODS familly. As they where only a small tribe then they had to wait until the time was right and they had all ther home continents under control. Otherwise its just suicide to go into a war without been fully prepared. As you saw with what happened to EMP.

The problem i guess NEMO have is it take skill to come long distance and manage to keep villages. Maybe they havn't got enough players who are able to do this. I do want to see NEMO Vs REF though as i see it as been a more active war than most that are going on at the minute

Very well said. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Despite common knowledge PTT-B does not have an endless amount of offensive. All in due time my dear NEMO :icon_wink:

KingBaldwin

jeeze...TFB owns all...go brian!finish the" Onion" war...err i mean orion,sorry