top 15 tribes analysis

DeletedUser

Lying might be a good tool for diplomacy if no one knew about it.

Now when you make it public and everyone knows about it, how ppl gonna trust you next time?

how exactly did i make it public now and not before?
since i had said that i wouldnt declare war on Uruz but i did.

I never said i generally use lies to achieve what i want.
I treat everyone as they have to be treated.
Uruz direspected us, didn't think highly enough of us and they were kinda the ones that backstabbed us by being our "friends and allies" but in their forums saying we don't act like a strong tribe or dont help them etc.

All these things are posted in the thread where i ended my alliance with Uruz.
So don't expect me to treat Uruz in a better way.
I treat them as they treat me. "backstabbing them". It's not a general method of mine:icon_razz:

But...eye for an eye. What you give, you get it back.

DeletedUser

Lying might be a good tool for diplomacy if no one knew about it.

Now when you make it public and everyone knows about it, how ppl gonna trust you next time?

I agree with this...

And i won't say lying might be a good tool for diplomacy, but IS a good tool for diplomacy..But not with every tribes..

DeletedUser

Coward you are when all your members come in here and say we will die even if we get gang banged, we will never disband we will never change our name we will remain Uruz till the very end and then you change name diplomacy, become an academy tribe etc.

I know FOR A FACT that i would never be an academy tribe in this world.
I was leader of an academy tribe in w5 but couldn't stand getting orders by "superiors" so i rebelled against my mother tribe and slaughtered them all.

I am surprised to see the mighty Garrock being ok with the fact that his pride, and his "arrogant" (some times in the past) tribe is now nothing more than a simple academy tribe.

This is what i call cowardice, pride, strength, honour and all those words you may ask me if i know what they mean.

I noticed this reply. Okay. I'm siding with Garrock on this one. Imagine you are the mother (leader of the tribe), and your sons/daughters (tribe member) is falling apart and is nearly dying and the only thing you can do is give yourself up and take the humiliation just to make sure your family makes it alive. would you take it? of course you would. This is not about ourselves only, we need to make sure that the other players survive. garrock did a good thing. if he did not throw his pride. i wonder where uruz might be now. sure we keep talking about pride and honor and strength, but whats that if you're gonna be rimmed? if you still can do something to avoid that, f*ck honor! and metaller, what's wrong being an academy tribe?

DeletedUser

I noticed this reply. Okay. I'm siding with Garrock on this one. Imagine you are the mother (leader of the tribe), and your sons/daughters (tribe member) is falling apart and is nearly dying and the only thing you can do is give yourself up and take the humiliation just to make sure your family makes it alive. would you take it? of course you would. This is not about ourselves only, we need to make sure that the other players survive. garrock did a good thing. if he did not throw his pride. i wonder where uruz might be now. sure we keep talking about pride and honor and strength, but whats that if you're gonna be rimmed? if you still can do something to avoid that, f*ck honor! and metaller, what's wrong being an academy tribe?

What were all the children screaming?

"Save us mommy!"
-or-
"Lets fight them to the death, daddy!"

Whichever it was, mommy seems to be the one wearing the pants in that family. :D

Garrock

I guess I just dont see that I or we (TribeU) did anything cowardly, or dishonorable. Joining Tribe was a desperate move sure, but dishonorable? Cowardly?

We've all been in wars where we gangbanged someone, that's the nature of the game. What irks me, is when the people doing the gangbang act as if they are accomplishing some great heroic deed by doing it. I am flattered that Uruz was respected and feared so by our enemies that they felt the need to gangbang. However, while I think we have some terrific players and members, we like any other tribe, are just 1 tribe, 1 tribe attacked by several quality tribes. Don't get me wrong, there can be little doubt that ODIN is very competent.

So, we made a move to even the odds, and now that the odds are evened, somehow our enemies are crying foul? Or calling us cowards... well, I was one of those people growing up, also in the military that couldn't stand seeing multiple men beating up 1 guy. Naturally I would jump in to help, even if it means getting my arse handed to me as well. So if this person asks for help while 6 guys are kicking his arse, is he a coward? Tribe to me is the guy who wasn't going to stand by and watch a "gang" beat up 1 person. I feel justified in our defense of this war, I also feel justified in our fight, I am humbled that I could have allies such as Quest, and I'm grateful that Tribe, once our enemy, extended the hand of friendship.

We will be victorious in this war, it will be long, and hard, and the frontline of this war will always be at Uruz doorstep. ODIN, IMT, Avalon, K53, and anyone else who takes part in this war, cannot, and WILL not stand in the way of this inexorable force.

Tribe (TEA) influenced the making of CAT, and now, similarly, ODIN has influenced the next great merger.

DeletedUser

I'm just razzin' you, Garrock. You did what you had to do. Nothing wrong with that.

Segmadis

"Lets fight them to the death"

You don't know how true is this :p Whatever our enemy tells here I might say that we don't care...

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 The Tribe URUZ 153,11 Mio.

And for everyone who thinks that this is just luck, or that we are cowards...I suggest you to think again because we did and keep doing this only with 45 members...For these that sais that we did cowardly with our merge with The Tribe....I suggest him to think more that twice, because we was fighting 5 tribes then and I think that we did everything possible to save us, no one can blame us for that. Maybe the real cowars was the one that attack us in such gang because they was scared to fight us 1v1 :icon_rolleyes: Yes the hardest part was that we lost few very good buddies before and in wartime...but we are still together no matter what happens.
There was a time when Bio!'s coat of arms used to say:
"-Sir, we are completely surrounded!
-Excellent, now we can attack in all directions!"
We was in such situation. Now we are all glad that we found in this war unexpected friends. As it's said it's better to have one, but true friend, than many but not true friends, in our situation we were lucky that we found not one, but two friends and we know that in long therm they are better friends than the older ones, so we will do everything to keep that new friendship.

And for now...Let the Fight Continue!!!

DeletedUser

lolz the top 15 analysis became a cowards tread hehehe :D actually i believe uruz didnt do anything cowardly on joining the tribe... being with tribe doesnt mean that ODIN IMT Avalon will stop attacking them right? and URUZ isnt running away from its opponents as i see... well it was an opportunity given to them by tribe so that Tribe and PIA wont attack them too... we all know who their enemies really is and its ODIN... If they become ODIN-U or IMT-U then thats what ill call a coward :D

sp.ag

Having been through the same scenario, i can for one say its nice to know many tribes fear you enough that they feel to Gang Bang you, and have you dealt in that mannor, but i dont feel that it is cowardly to propose joining the opposite side to avoid such a gang bang.

But I cant seem to bring myself around to the way it was done, i think Metaller may no t be refering directly with his comments of "cowards" at the fact Uruz became TribeU but by how the whole saga was dealt with with the whole of TEA and so forth.

tits mcgee

right uh some one said i have a big mouth for a rim player probly true :lol: and no hard feelings i dont coment on it every time some1 says we suck so chill it only matters if your tribe itself believes it and ODIN definetly messed up by playing their allies like that how can you trust some1 who lied to their "closest" allies like that im sure i wouldnt anyway there are plenty of threads with this discussion so lets stay on topic here

DeletedUser

You don't know how true is this :p Whatever our enemy tells here I might say that we don't care...

Rank Name Defeated

In case no one told you, the internal ODA ranking system is flawed. The TW Stats rankings are more accurate:

Tribe Members Attack rank Attack score
TribeU 46 6 105,214,423

quakedust

i seem to have forgotten the thread's title with all this off topic happening... IO_OI

DeletedUser

In case no one told you, the internal ODA ranking system is flawed. The TW Stats rankings are more accurate:

Tribe Members Attack rank Attack score
TribeU 46 6 105,214,423

Nope, I like more in game ranking than TW stats. Because in game represents the points the tribe has accumulated, and is not changed when players leave and join. The only problem is if tribe disbands, like Cake did, then all the points go away. But at least tribe can't merge and have it's AOD sky rocket. Which is the case with TW Stats OD.

Quest will soon break 100mil. in game OD:)

DeletedUser

Nope, I like more in game ranking than TW stats. Because in game represents the points the tribe has accumulated, and is not changed when players leave and join. The only problem is if tribe disbands, like Cake did, then all the points go away. But at least tribe can't merge and have it's AOD sky rocket. Which is the case with TW Stats OD.

Quest will soon break 100mil. in game OD:)

The fault is that Uruz ends up with the #1 ODA rank when I'm sure would be held by Tribe had they not reformed recently. Tribe, with the same members as Cake and Cakey had (no merges) has the #1 ODA rank on TW stats. And most of their members have been in their tribe for months, since almost the beginning of the world. IMT's OD ranks are lower than they should be because our founder (who had really been uprooted by better and more active leaders) decided to quit and disbanded our tribe on May 11th, causing us to lose a few months of accumulated OD.

Toxic.J

The fault is that Uruz ends up with the #1 ODA rank when I'm sure would be held by Tribe had they not reformed recently. Tribe, with the same members as Cake and Cakey had (no merges) has the #1 ODA rank on TW stats. And most of their members have been in their tribe for months, since almost the beginning of the world. IMT's OD ranks are lower than they should be because our founder (who had really been uprooted by better and more active leaders) decided to quit and disbanded our tribe on May 11th, causing us to lose a few months of accumulated OD.

Rank Name Defeated

This one is referring to the total OD not ODA. Uruz is not rank one in ODA.

DeletedUser

Rank Name Defeated

This one is referring to the total OD not ODA. Uruz is not rank one in ODA.

Lol, teach me to pay attention to detail. Uruz IS ranked #1 in ODD. I'm guessing that means that they've taken the hardest poundings :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

If you do a top 15 ODD analysis or 15 ODA analysis you will find something that you said often here.