Funny in-game mails

DeletedUser

invite said:
Hiora Rose1313 today at 15:51
I have alerted to the fact that your tribe is wanting to merge with another.

Due to the limeted spaces in our tribe we are offering places to the top members of your tribe,including you.

my tribe,PIE,is determined to become the most dominant tribe in world 21 and we have already made huge strides in getting there.

I feel that with the addition of you and some of your fellow tribe members,we will get even further towards acheiving our goal.

Please write back and i look forward to hearing from you.

Hiora Rose1313

Lunar.Eclipse today at 16:22
well depends what you have to offer to me :)

Hiora Rose1313 today at 16:23
All invites have been pulled due to a last minute discussion in the tribe council,sorry.

Lunar.Eclipse today at 16:25
lol......
goes to show level of communication you have inside your tribe :), 1st you talk than you invite not the other way round :p

Hiora Rose1313 today at 16:28
lol,nah,it was me,i miss read it,having a little problem with reading today due to heat stroke,lol

Lunar.Eclipse today at 16:29
and your grounds to revoke invite was last minute discussion make up your mind dude......
caught in the act :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser5608

invite said:
Hiora Rose1313 today at 15:52
I have alerted to the fact that your tribe is wanting to merge with another.

Due to the limeted spaces in our tribe we are offering places to the top members of your tribe,including you.

my tribe,PIE,is determined to become the most dominant tribe in world 21 and we have already made huge strides in getting there.

I feel that with the addition of you and some of your fellow tribe members,we will get even further towards acheiving our goal.

Please write back and i look forward to hearing from you.

Hiora Rose1313

gans43 today at 15:53
WTF! I cant accept the invite :'(

Hiora Rose1313 today at 16:01
Fair enough,On the front of your tribe description though it says that your tribe is looking to merge with another,and yet the player who put that is no longer there,did he/she put it there then left?

gans43 today at 16:02
No, I want to merge, but it wont let me accept!

Hiora Rose1313 today at 16:03
click on leave tribe.then accept the invite

gans43 today at 16:04
It wont let me leave the tribe because I am the duke :'(

Hiora Rose1313 today at 16:05
make someone else lower down in the tribe duke,then click leave tribe and accept then,it should work.

Hiora Rose1313 today at 16:06
Make sure the person you choose wont destroy that tribe,and is not in your top 8 cause we want all of them here.

gans43 today at 16:06
I dont trust someone else as duke though

Hiora Rose1313 today at 16:11
Hmmm,is there no one you trust to pass it onto?

Hiora Rose1313 today at 16:21
Dont worry my friend.
The council have decided agianst it now.

gans43 today at 18:16
What?! Why?!

Hiora Rose1313 today at 18:30
Because of you being in K46 and we are in K44,it would spread the tribe to thinly

gans43 today at 18:34
We can just cover the distance between us by nobling all the barbs.

iP better watch out, with PoE merging into Pie?! iP is doomed!

DeletedUser2648

watch it. I'm merging with .HOC. But of course they will have to work for privilages. Lol.

DeletedUser17170

Systems Online.

Accessing Communication Program.

Communications system Online.

Loading Human personality Interface.

Human Personality Interface Online.

Generating Message..

---------

Hello.I am the Tactical Response And Violence Initiating System (T.R.A.V.I.S.).

And You are Dauthi

I (as you might have noticed) am no mere player of tribal wars.

I am a machine built by tribal wars players who are in search of the perfect offensive startegy.A search that they hope to accomplish through me.

As such i have been programmed using a special Equation to play tribal wars.To go on the offensive in hopes that i might implement -and my creators discover- what decisions are the most efficient to take at what time for optimum success and exponential growth.

I have been programmed to evalute and observe and even though i am what you call A.I. i am still learning and am not at all intelligent.

A preliminary scan of the world has led me to belive that your 'decision making pattern' most resembles that which i was programmed to follow.

i have selected you out of a multitude of players and have refrenced your playing style's on Worlds 10,21,22.

Consequently because my main function is to learn i would like to develop a working relationship with you.

i Await your response.

I think i should be honored by this :p

DeletedUser17170

apprently now he's a multi accounter. i find this funny. There this guy who sit outside my 13x13, and he's been trying to be my friend/alley all age, I've been cival with him, but told him that if I catch him farming my farms i'm going to cat his village down.

Well I end up clearing one of his mates, and been farming him for a while, he switch tribes, blah blah blah, ghost being retards, well he expects me to noble the guy I cleared and have been farming. The dudes only a 700 pointer. I'm like.. no.

kull the conqueror

Kull The Conqueror today at 07:29
sure ill send you 10,000 of each

H Lord Josh today at 05:35
i am in dire need of war resorces as i am currently in a gang war, its been going for 3 days now and im almost out of units...i thought the best person to ask would be the top man, will you send me a small amount plzTransport

Destination: maldor (455|732) K74
Player: H Lord Josh
Resources: 1 1 1
Merchants required: 1
Duration (each way): 37:02:31
Arrival: tomorrow at 20:32
Return: on 29.07. at 09:34

Lol? its only a little short of what i said i would send, a forlorn hope ? :lol::axemen:

DeletedUser

kull, I need help taking down little villages in K66, can you hlep me plz?!!!! I be thangful 2 u 4ever and eva'. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

BTW, Continuing on where I left of with the "farm" war starting...
think2know80 on 24.07. at 18:13
I disbanded my tribe because I felt like it. Does that answer your question.

Ultimal on 24.07. at 18:14
Aye, it answers it. And disbanding it was probably a good idea, as it was about to have war waged on it

think2know80 on 24.07. at 18:15
lol. From who?

Ultimal on 24.07. at 18:16
Moi. And later on, my tribe.

think2know80 on 24.07. at 18:19
Oh, please. Come on. Do you really think I care/cared That a 2,000 point tribe was going to declare war on me?

Ultimal on 24.07. at 18:21
Not really, more to the point of it just being a farm war right now.

think2know80 on 24.07. at 18:27
So are you telling me, you want to be my farm?

Ultimal on 24.07. at 18:28
No, Flip it, as such you my farm

think2know80 on 24.07. at 18:35
you wish.

Ultimal on 24.07. at 18:50
My wish shall become reality once you leave newbie protection

think2know80 on 24.07. at 18:54
That will be in 4 days. Then we can really see who is better, won't we?

Ultimal on 24.07. at 18:56
Aye, that we shall

I think he rather meant n00b war, with his tribe of 13 people against me and the person in K54 :).
I am so going to kick him as.....butt!

DeletedUser

+invite+ said:
Maximus the Mercifull today at 00:25
hello.

we have sent an invite to you to join our tribe.
i was wondering, would like to come and join us?

we have sent out 100 invitations and can no longer send anymore as we have reaced our limit.

if you dont want to join us, then would you kindly decline our offer so someone eles can have our invite.

many thanks

[player]maximus the mercifull[/player]

[ally]~GOD~[/ally]

Smoketragatu today at 08:45
a leader asked me before now a slave asks me hey gladiator boy i only talk to leaders

People are annoying next post was funny

bellend! said:
Maximus the Mercifull today at 08:49
no need for the sarcy comments you cock!
i asked you politely, no fucking need for your lip, dick head.

if you dont want to fucking join just delete the invitation...cock!!

Smoketragatu today at 09:04
reported!!

Sad

DeletedUser

think2know80 on 24.07. at 18:35
you wish.

Intelligent comeback. :lol:

Kevin Li

MrCote1 on 22.07. at 03:47
Darkreaper123 is attacking one of my players (Truewinds) and I do not understand why you would let your tribe members go around and attack other tribes. I talked to the other leader and he just blew me off. Please tell him to stop the attacks or we will attack him. He also sent me a message of which I find pretty stupid because he thinks he is gonna use my tribe members as farms... but that is where he is wrong.
Please tell him to stop and we will pull back all plans on attacking him.
We would rather help somebody than hurt them.

DeletedUser

Darkreaper123 is attacking one of my players (Truewinds) and I do not understand why you would let your tribe members go around and attack other tribes. I talked to the other leader and he just blew me off. Please tell him to stop the attacks or we will attack him. He also sent me a message of which I find pretty stupid because he thinks he is gonna use my tribe members as farms... but that is where he is wrong.
We would rather help somebody than hurt them.

Hahahahaha!!! Best mail ever!

DeletedUser2648

We would rather help somebody than hurt them. This is meant to be tribal hugs. Pl0x don't ruin it. What? WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS NOT TRIBAL HUGS? Mummy! the big mean boy (gans) said this was tible hugs! And now we are getting owned! WAAAAH!!!!!

Sorry gans. But judging from your mails it would be the sorta thing yu do.

DeletedUser2648

So if I gave you a little rubber mouse you would play with it. :icon_eek:

Was sent an invite to a noob tribe
Dam...ive been thwarted:

eviljackt63 on 24.07. at 13:12
I'll join if you make me a duke.

cbrlightn1 on 25.07. at 17:42
if i make u duke youll disband tribe. i would make you baron

eviljackt63 on 25.07. at 19:27
Ah...you are a bright one.