SCI Schemes?

DeletedUser

From what I've been hearing lately, it seems that SCI has been planning some sneaky tricks.

Apparently, SCIOVA is planning an eastern assmilation, in which they will also attack r2-tru.

They've denied it on the forums, but have already sent mails about it.

SCIRON is talking about dropping relations with INW, which we all know could lead to war...

And finally SCIROS wants INW and r2-tru to fight, so they can invite their members and get a major member boost.

Apparently, SCI barons have been discussing this, not just regular members...

This is all I got for now, but I'll be back with more dirt.

DeletedUser

From what I've been hearing lately, it seems that SCI has been planning some sneaky tricks.

Apparently, SCIOVA is planning an eastern assmilation, in which they will also attack r2-tru.

SCIRON is talking about dropping relations with INW, which we all know could lead to war...

And finally SCIROS wants INW and r2-tru to fight, so they can invite their members and get a major member boost.

And where did you hear this load of crap?

DeletedUser

Obviously, you'r leaders are keeping info from you. Do you really want to argue about something you don't even know about?

DeletedUser43231

Hi

im a Scir0s Baron

We do lots of sneaky things

however, you wouldn't recognize the things we do if it kicked you in nuts

go back to the whole you crawled out of please

and if you dont have the balls to use your in game name, then dont bother posting, no one gives a rats rear what you have to say :icon_rolleyes:

thats is all

have a nice day :)

DeletedUser

no.1 what is your world 5 account ?
no.2 i have not been told about any of this, but then again why would they tell me ?, this could well be true, but also could be a pack of lies, so lets let things unfold, rather than alot of INW players and R2-TRU players suddenly start to think it's real etc...

lucky charms

Obviously, you'r leaders are keeping info from you. Do you really want to argue about something you don't even know about?

I could say the same to you. You dont know what is being planned. Dor the record these are rumours that KAT has put out in his desperate attempt to gain some help in our war. I am guessing that your here trying to stir up trouble since you have to hide behind an alias. Why dont you register with your in game name and then come back and talk.

DeletedUser

I could say the same to you. You dont know what is being planned. Dor the record these are rumours that KAT has put out in his desperate attempt to gain some help in our war. I am guessing that your here trying to stir up trouble since you have to hide behind an alias. Why dont you register with your in game name and then come back and talk.

I agree with everything you just said.

DeletedUser

these rumors aren't from KAT, thy are from a source tha twill not be mentioned.

DeletedUser43231

i know :)

i cant wait for your "more dirt"

this is the cutest thing i have seen in a long time

i would almost think this is KK trying to cause some trouble, but he couldnt act this dense if he tried

DeletedUser

i know :)

i cant wait for your "more dirt"

this is the cutest thing i have seen in a long time

i would almost think this is KK trying to cause some trouble, but he couldnt act this dense if he tried

Haha...I couldsee this being KK...maybe, but probably not.

DeletedUser7397

This reminds me of the infamous Encaladeus :icon_eek: