~TNE~ Vs Other tribes (stats)

DeletedUser

lol you use stats to your rescue, truley i don't care if you noble a 100 villages, in the end they were undefended, ANYONE can do that, especially if the village is staring them in the face, when you get close enough to me like you say you will, then talk to me about being better until then STFU, i am nobling villages internally right??? i was gifted all bigpee's villages, if i am taking them you can't really stop me, i still have about 40-50 of those villages left to noble, and that will be done sooner then you think, i am also nobling Dkis's villages, i have about 15 to go of those, that's about 60+ villages i will have within 1-2 months... when those become nukes, and head for you like the 50 i have already sent... then you come talking to me.

DeletedUser

Why would I wait for you to gain more nukes to talk? I'll continue talking, you suck, you're only where you're due to internal nobling, get over it kid, you can't amount to the player that phoenixfire is, much less getting on my level, but keep trying, all this big talk about you sending 56nukes my way is amusing, im sitting here waiting, that long travel time is just killer, dont worry, since you cant take any TSE villages, i'll just have to make my way towards you, one village at a time.

And all the villages I captured where not defenseless, the way they were built however, they may as well of been defenseless, half offensive/ half defensive, yeah i'd say so, easy targets, way to get an easy 1mill in ODA just off destroying them. Thanks!

DeletedUser

me fighting phoenix is like you fighting me, unfair, you have double the number of villages i have, i have more then double of what phoenix has, it isn't even challenging, once you noble a village of mine, you can talk about you being so skilled, nobling mixed villages isn't skill...

and you just proved my point, having a high ODA means nothing, so thank you, it doesn't show your skill your aggression, or for that matter you activness, it simply shows you attacked a village that had both offensive and defensive troops in it. and thus when you use those stats to boast about your skill it means absolutely nothing to me, when you beat me you can say i told you so, or whatever you want to, until then your just as pathetic as phoenix, so please keep your bullshit to yourself. i am getting tired of it, and so are others.

DeletedUser

It's not my fault your shit excuse of a tribe doesn't know how to properly build villages, and it does show my aggressiveness, because I destroyed plenty of them, over and over, more and more, any player I came across, was destroyed. It also shows my activeness, because a normal player wouldn't of take 50 villages, they would have stopped, taken a break, did other things, instead I focused my forces to impact and deal a heavy damaging hit, and I did just that, enough to get your guys attention on my front, did it not? And not all of the villages were built, some actually had full defense, about 10-15 of them, but a vast majority of them were half/half, not my problem, PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TEACH YOUR PLAYERS BETTER, SO I DONT HAVE TO!! Sound familiar?

You're utterly pathetic, you talk a big game but cant noble shit, and as far as I see it, phoenix is a much better player than you, so I actually think he could beat you down, and dont worry, when I reach you, I won't be using all my villages to kill you, just maybe..10-15...and it'll be enough to get the job done.

DeletedUser

that is the BS we all love to hear from daikou folks!!! step right up and witness his crap, it will give you a laugh!!! enjoy :p

alright daikou, choose any TSE village in K60 close to me to noble, and i WILL noble it, since i can't noble a single red village, that shouldn't be too hard for you to do.

DeletedUser

You're asking me to pick a village in k60, well if you have the guts, come to k61, it's right next door, why not try to take the village you're already attacking on me, I can honestly sit here and say, I hope all 56attacks you sent are true and real, ill have so much fun entertaining your troops for the mean time while they're out. And if they're fakes, oh well so be it, it really doesn't mean much to me either way.

DeletedUser

there isn't any point in that now is there, the village will get nobled because TSE will surround it.

DeletedUser

there isn't any point in that now is there, the village will get nobled because TSE will surround it.

You take that village and I will let you keep it, forever, as long as you want, nobody will ever attack it, I would not allow it, if you managed to capture it, by all means, I would let it remain yours FOREVER! I wouldn't want it back bro. =]

DeletedUser

of course you forget to mention the fact you would probably stack it :p

DeletedUser

Cmon now brother, 56 nukes inbound, if they're all legit and real, you honestly believe i'd just let them hit and let you noble it that easy.

How about this, you send as many nukes as you want, whatever the number, I will use the same amount of defensive villages. It will be a matter of how each of our villages were built that will make the outcome of if you capture it or not, lol.

DeletedUser

you two made you gay sex yet? very silly people both of, yes yes, I tell you, join tribe sci, you people perfect for work wit us ^^

DeletedUser7397

Cmon now brother, 56 nukes inbound, if they're all legit and real, you honestly believe i'd just let them hit and let you noble it that easy.

How about this, you send as many nukes as you want, whatever the number, I will use the same amount of defensive villages. It will be a matter of how each of our villages were built that will make the outcome of if you capture it or not, lol.

You would have to build some really shitty defence to lose that one though.

DeletedUser

Okay, it'll start out Level 1 and be upgraded at the time your troops are sent, if it happens to get up to Level 20, then...well...SOL i guess...=/

DeletedUser

that's still unfair then... seems to me like somebody's a chicken.

DeletedUser

Do not mistake me for KAT.

So back to the same old stuff of, "Your nukes will die" simple. =]

DeletedUser

Take him up on his offer.. send 1 nuke. You'll get a good kill ratio.