rock n rat
palmo144

etc. etc.
many more

cidka

camarasa :), he is good player and =DKR= was an aggressive tribe :p

DeletedUser

camarasa :), he is good player and =DKR= was an aggressive tribe :p

i can second that, they were rather agreesive, although they made a really stupid move by merging into V V V :lol:

Dunkywunky

=DKR= Never merged into VVV the best members left and joined ****** then the crap went to VVV can anyone even remember that ?

Xtremehunter

DKR did the biggest mistake merging into VVV. They would have done a better thing if they merged with SVBD. Would have been an interesting move.

Xtremehunter

Not really... they as a tribe were anti-LFKD.
They were not that bad,but merging with VVV made them look bad.

DeletedUser

They were a classic continent tribe.

They did defeat individual LFKD members, but with with a 20 to 1 (or something like that) member ratio, so although they had significantly more success than other tribes, it still wasn't that great.

cidka

Not really... they as a tribe were anti-LFKD.
They were not that bad,but merging with VVV made them look bad.

bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you dont know about this!!!!!!!!!!!1

DKR and V V V always were good friends, and into the two tribes destroyed to LFKD in the north :p..........

Xtremehunter

bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you dont know about this!!!!!!!!!!!1

DKR and V V V always were good friends, and into the two tribes destroyed to LFKD in the north :p..........

Stupid with stupid mixes... sadly :icon_cry:

nobling a few vills far from the core doesn't show much especially if you're as big...

Xtremehunter

XD

SVBD never had future

SVBD would have been much much longer if KK and i would have not disbanded it.

Unlike you, i've got respect for the players i play with,no matter what.

Since you know so little, i'll tell you something. Before you even entered this world, TMPK ( SVBD before the merge with MD) had a longer conquer list against E.T. in their glory days than PKs, Lotd, DFB and D.A. .

Unlike you these guys didn't go nobling inactive newbies and n00bs on the rim.

DeletedUser3695

=DKR=, as far as I am aware, never merged into V V V, as I was a Duke of the tribe. V V V just cleaned up my mess!

=DKR='s downfall happened when I disbanded the tribe. I never did explain what happened. I had a death in the family just before last Xmas and I went home to Ireland for a time. In my haste, I quit all worlds I was playing. World 3, and world 5. I just wasn't thinking right, as I was a little distraught, and I disbanded the tribe! :icon_sad:

What happened after that...well, your guess is as good as mine, and I am sure you know more about it than I do.!