Respect

DeletedUser

Respect:
- All of LFKD of course, but I think I should pick a more neutered neutral candidate, so:
- Barbar, for at least semi-holding true to themselves
- Honorary mentions to RFG (dropping family thing), SCIOVA (best of the worse thing), TSE (used-to-be agressive thing)

I spit on:
- VVV, archetype idiots
- Honorary mentions: TSE (LFKD badass mimicers), SCI (just too lazy to actually do anything), RFG (just can't do anything)

DeletedUser

Most respect goes to Barbar because they are slowing me down from retaking my K55.

Least respect... I don't know, I've only fought Barbar and I have my hands full so I haven't got to know other tribes... So I'll just say I pick the tribe that the guy that said DFB doesn't fight is from.

ToPaT

+ rep to wildcats as I wub him ^_^

I would of chose VVV as i really hate family tribes =/

Makeveli

Most respected BarBar or Squeak they have Topat.

Leadst respect STEEL i hate Johnbonds profile.

DeletedUser

I got the most respect for BarBar, least respect for BNL... I don't really know completely why, but they yank my chain in the wrong way. It probably got something to do with some incidents I've had with a couple of their members.

DeletedUser

PKs and DFB - after fighting these guys for 8 months I believe I can say that we are about where we started in December (we lost a lot on K75, but we have been somewhat successful on K66/78/99). All this and they had to worry about fighting on many other fronts. To give them the ultimate respect, after the first months of the war we adjusted our tactics based on what we learned from their tactics.

Honorable Mention: Original BarBar and being able to survive in their difficult geography.

EDIT: Forgot

Least respect: The Council of VVVk/TNE, (1) not because they managed to find enemies everywhere (except TSE/BNL I guess), (2) not because of their Strategic mistakes that lead to all out war when leaving VVV, but because of what they did to those many members who were left to twist in the wind to fend for themselves when their Council realized (1) and (2) was a disaster and they cut and ran away to TSE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My respect goes to
SCIR0S for coming back to growth after unsuccessful K75 and being a good ally who does not put hands deep into pockets;
BarBar for hanging out so long and even getting new members. And they are still under attacks as my support is regularly hit there;
~TSE~ for activity and inviting back from LFKD.

I find oldest family LFKD posters being ridiculous blind outdated and focused on V V V as always. They still have problem nobling empty V V V village from active or sat V V V player at 1 hour distance though. That is why they are so sour. SCIOVA members talking about inviting?

V V V wanted to quit family business and get some members back - short explanation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didn't lfkd inthe past just post their stats against VVV alone for so long ago?

Feels as the history kinda disapears.:p

DeletedUser

Respect for DFB, even now they are still the most annoying to take villages from, great defenders.

Least respect for LotD because they seem to be all talk and no action. Havent seen a single organized attack from them (atleast on us) in the entire war.
Might chance after this post :icon_wink:

DeletedUser23324

Didn't lfkd inthe past just post their stats against VVV alone for so long ago?

Feels as the history kinda disapears.:p

Examples?

Think you will find it to be one poster if any.

Is like me saying that brazil make videos on YouTube about ants. (Just happens that some Brazilian makes videos about ants)

I guess to be fair in politics we must try convert the Ignoramus to our course, of which you do a great attempt.

DeletedUser

Examples?
Exactly!
Think you will find it to be one poster if any.
I'm sure I'll, but he's still from lfkd. I qouls get complains if I said LFD.
Is like me saying that brazil make videos on YouTube about ants. (Just happens that some Brazilian makes videos about ants)
Indeed:icon_cool:
I guess to be fair in politics we must try convert the Ignoramus to our course, of which you do a great attempt.

Thanks, I appriciate it. I'll succed in the end to make people like Tacos.:)

DeletedUser23324

The argument, if you want me to break it down for you ,is about people making statements about the past which

1)Are not supported by evidence
2)Semantic in nature
3)Just plain not true
4)Bias
5)Totally irrelevant

I for one think your representation of past LFKD posters as arrogant, mis leading stat users and a bunch of fairies dancing and singing over every conquest is quite simply not true. To use it as some pnp spin off, to excuse actions of members in your own tribe or to suggest there has been a sudden change in LFKD posting is to me petty and wastes everyones time.

As for what i think of other tribes members in the past, I’d generally say most people like Vojd have remained fairly consistent. :)

DeletedUser

I got the most respect for BarBar, least respect for BNL... I don't really know completely why, but they yank my chain in the wrong way. It probably got something to do with some incidents I've had with a couple of their members.

For example?

[I have to work with half of them, so I can more than validate your suspicions]

DeletedUser

Most Respected:

BarBar - The closest you will find on World 5 to a fully independant tribe.
ARISA - They broke away from the V V V family and haven't surrendered to a family since. They're not the best tribe out there, but they have balls.

Least Respected:

SCIOVA - No... Just, no... Nothing stands out about them that makes me believe they're any good.
~TSE~ - All has gone downhill. They're now a family that has point whored their way up to the top, like the rest. They are respected for their combat skills, which has only served to make them a 1st choice for tribalhugglers in their area... And it's entirely ~TSE~'s fault for giving in and recruiting them all.

DUMBUMCLUM

Kusty, i think you should tell us your definition of respect. When a tribe is top ranked you say you dont respect them (jealousy), and when a tribe is perpetually screwed you respect them.

AND you cant use recruitment against TSE, your most respected tribe just recruited half of INW into their tribe.

DeletedUser

Most Respected:

BarBar - The closest you will find on World 5 to a fully independant tribe.
ARISA - They broke away from the V V V family and haven't surrendered to a family since. They're not the best tribe out there, but they have balls.

Least Respected:

SCIOVA - No... Just, no... Nothing stands out about them that makes me believe they're any good.
~TSE~ - All has gone downhill. They're now a family that has point whored their way up to the top, like the rest. They are respected for their combat skills, which has only served to make them a 1st choice for tribalhugglers in their area... And it's entirely ~TSE~'s fault for giving in and recruiting them all.

Kustard, you failed with SVBD. Since then you joined D.A. who would invite anything that were willing to get trained. Most likely to absorb small guys and educate them for big accounts.

Sciron and Hoplo Supersize merge a family in a family version which shrank due to that we attacked Hoplos. Majority of hoplos were to be in the merge, this would most likely have landed on three tribes with academies. Now that We in TSE invite from an ally is at anyones mind the right thing to do if they fall.

Some tribes can't invite people anymore or is less respected, they'll have to realize that. Things are unfair in some views, but if one look at anothers past then wont they find enough unfair deals done on their side as well?

It wasn't we who started this andd I belive that if LFKD wouldn't have formed an alliance then we wouldn't have had so many families in W5. One starts it, they shouldn't complain about it either.

The argument, if you want me to break it down for you ,is about people making statements about the past which

1)Are not supported by evidence
2)Semantic in nature
3)Just plain not true
4)Bias
5)Totally irrelevant

I for one think your representation of past LFKD posters as arrogant, mis leading stat users and a bunch of fairies dancing and singing over every conquest is quite simply not true. To use it as some pnp spin off, to excuse actions of members in your own tribe or to suggest there has been a sudden change in LFKD posting is to me petty and wastes everyones time.

As for what i think of other tribes members in the past, I’d generally say most people like Vojd have remained fairly consistent. :)

Mattius did the bad stats ruin your happiness?
I'm sure we can find a lot of posts and topics but that require some digging. My point were the lfkd memories were getting dizzy, we're starting to forget about lfkd. More and more disapear, have a happy merge with DFB.

And thanks for your time forgoten one.:)