Legend declares war on Storm

killergoon=-

Well all i can say Dart is back up and running.
From what i see it was your aggressivness (not in speech) that started this war. You talk about us tribal hugging while we declared war on 3 tribes along with you. Also as you see from tangoalpha we do more than our shares of battles.

I get even more stick about my grammar so ill leave the rest to guys like masterth and co

scullcrusher

Well all i can say Dart is back up and running.
From what i see it was your aggressivness (not in speech) that started this war. You talk about us tribal hugging while we declared war on 3 tribes along with you. Also as you see from tangoalpha we do more than our shares of battles.

We were both aggressive and i think that is show in what is already posted., and yes Dart is back up and running but it shows the world that not all is rosy in Legend.

killergoon=-

everybody in dart wants to be there and are aspiring to get to the main tribe. In legend there is nothing wrong lol, i really dont get where that came from

scullcrusher

everybody in dart wants to be there and are aspiring to get to the main tribe. In legend there is nothing wrong lol, i really dont get where that came from

OK if you say so :) i will let the world make there own desisions on it.

DeletedUser41874

Could this be the Perfect STORM the world has been waiting for.

I Hate Aten|....................

DeletedUser

Jb, They were not 'our' members, they were in ~HOLE~ before they joined Storm, however, we were half-heartedly warring ~HOLE~ at the time, that is what I meant by allowing them to move to another tribe. What I didn't mean is for them to contiue attacks between our tribes after they had actuaaly moved!

sorry, my bad. i missread.

DeletedUser

those villages were taken before HOLE members joined STORM and the deal was made, your the only one's who to blame for starting this :icon_wink: .

too bad but this war will be slow and long , mainly due to the fact we dont have a big front with you guys and have another 3-4 war if not more going on all over our continents.

DeletedUser

those villages were taken before HOLE members joined STORM and the deal was made, your the only one's who to blame for starting this :icon_wink: .

too bad but this war will be slow and long , mainly due to the fact we dont have a big front with you guys and have another 3-4 war if not more going on all over our continents.

And the fact that you guys have 90+ members...long time to take them all down :lol:

Good luck to both sides though, its going to be fun :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And the fact that you guys have 90+ members...long time to take them all down :lol:

you really think you can take us down?
even if you do take our K63 players, the rest is a different story.

killergoon=-

and the fact that there are say 5 members up there? in one continent we are fighting wars where we are really outnumbered, soon not to be though

DeletedUser

...ummm did I detect a hint of minty sarcasm? Or was that just me.

DeletedUser

woop woop could be a while until im on the frount line but should be a good war

a msn convo from and old friend in DOP now in storm

xxxxxxxx says:
my tribe is in a mess right now

xxxxxxxx says:
they are afraid of going to war

Martin says:
really how cum

xxxxxxxxx says:
seems to me its like this

also shows that your tribe isnt all perfect at the moment....

scullcrusher

woop woop could be a while until im on the frount line but should be a good war

a msn convo from and old friend in DOP now in storm

xxxxxxxx says:

xxxxxxxx says:

Martin says:
really how cum

xxxxxxxxx says:

also shows that your tribe isnt all perfect at the moment....

You learned that from CHE!!! faking Conversations :) Nice try

DeletedUser

Hmmm Goldbar, Fishcakes? Nah your tribe is fine.

Also look what this ex DoP friend in Legend said to me:

xxxxxxxx says:

xxxxxxxx says:

mighty says:
really how cum

xxxxxxxxx says:

keith keeley

Caution
Legend Storm chasing in progress