Legend declares war on Storm

AloneInTheDark.

i said it with DoP, now im saying it with STORM, this will not/hope not be a walk in the park for any tribe, both are aggressive and will be a decent war.

DeletedUser7158

Well, while I'm sure we're all hoping for an interesting war, it doesn't look particulary likely. Aside from a couple of isolated members, Legend and STORM only share a very narrow boundary in NE K63, where both tribes have a very limited presence.

That's going to restrict attacking possibilities by a lot, and make it far easier for the handful of frontline members to be stacked.

My predictions? A small flurry of jumping on a few isolated villages/members before support can be put in place, followed by a stalemate - similar to the =E= v MOJO war. After that, most of the 'attacking' will probably be limited to nobling abandoned villages within each tribe's clusters.

DeletedUser

i see already some STORM growing right in the border of K52/K53...

But you are right about the barbs inside the clusters.

Legend has lots of open gaps, (well , they have a major area to consider) and that can be bad.. if Legend (in a near future, not in this war lifetime) manages to join that gap in K63 and K62 with K73, and become one major blur on the map.... they will be a tough cookie to handle.

DeletedUser

My predictions? A small flurry of jumping on a few isolated villages/members before support can be put in place, followed by a stalemate - similar to the =E= v MOJO war. After that, most of the 'attacking' will probably be limited to nobling abandoned villages within each tribe's clusters.

Agree completely...

DeletedUser

i see already some STORM growing right in the border of K52/K53...

Those are my vills that just happen to be there. Only problem now is that they are surrounded by Legend and there isnt that much of them

DeletedUser

its either:

1-You're making this up
2-The person you talked to is VERY ignorant

reason for this is because we were already at war before you declared on us and it had stopped not that long ago. I would have thought if you did have this "spy" type guy that was going to tell you all this crap, they would have told you who we were at war with too.

like i said why would i lie, and the player is not a spy just a very good friend and that came up in a usual chat, that was all, nothing more nothing less...

DeletedUser

like i said why would i lie, and the player is not a spy just a very good friend and that came up in a usual chat, that was all, nothing more nothing less...

ok so he is ignorant then.

DeletedUser20939

Oooh so now its between

me and.. :

Nonixx <3
German Grandpa :)
Terranfox.. OOOOOOFFF
Petn <3
Ryperster ;)

Well my troops seem to like Ryp more than the others.. :(

Defender: Rypsterbull
Village: For ever (591|432) K45

Quantity: 0 0 4073 0 0 932 0 0 81 0 0 7
Losses: 0 0 4073 0 0 932 0 0 81 0 0 7

Defender: Rypsterbull
Village: For ever (586|441) K45

Quantity: 93 93 8356 0 0 2641 0 0 260 0 0 0
Losses: 93 93 8356 0 0 2641 0 0 260 0 0 0

He gave me some nice ODA, fank yoo babe. x

didn;t even notice till I readed this :D geese congratz man. now focus on CHE!!! again ;)

Swans1981

Thanks lmao
doubt you would of used them anyway in k2 :icon_cool:

keith keeley

ok so he is ignorant then.

whyso.jpg

DeletedUser

Its even slower than the CHE INI war. But then again this kinda somes up W17 XD

DeletedUser41874

Side 1: STORM

Side 2: Legend

Timeframe: Last 48 hours