Flaming Troll

Child in time

Okay so get all the aliasses out of the way because it makes no sense.

I know who everyone here is, and it's more like the usual skypetalk/rants we have about who has what, only now we've transferred it to the forums, which is not really appropriate.

"Steelios" ---> Inv. already did it.
"Purple Pred." ---> At least i don't have the sad feeling Gorth has, that he always has to insult me, call me selfish, arrogant etc. To make himself feel better than others.
At least the other side of FT is nice (yes i promised you to stop bashing gorth, but he shouldn't start it because then he's simply asking for it.)
"Relentless" (whoa i see double?) ---> Indeed, i don't think there are any players near the troops of Flaming Troll
"Invalid User" ---> Why give out all we can find out? :)

DeletedUser4186

I have to be fair, you're doing good Gorth and Gilestel.

Tho i do wonder how you can get such a lead over other players in this world. If you are doing so greatly with the 2 of you right now, i wonder, how come that on other worlds with the same players, you're doing way less impressive?

As for Gile, I played with him some worlds. Id say he dont focus them even to 25%. He would be 3 times the size on w13 if he even tried being active more then 1/4th of the time. (lazy sod! ;) )

When it comes to playing good on classic, theyre just systematic like mad I'd say. Real good farming schedules and 24/7 activity can do wonders.

Child in time

As for Gile, I played with him some worlds. Id say he dont focus them even to 25%. He would be 3 times the size on w13 if he even tried being active more then 1/4th of the time. (lazy sod! ;) )

When it comes to playing good on classic, theyre just systematic like mad I'd say. Real good farming schedules and 24/7 activity can do wonders.

Well in that case..

24/7 activity means 12 hours per player, that means "lippa-style-playing".
Simpler: no life.

yeah that works out just fine :)

DeletedUser

Well in that case..

24/7 activity means 12 hours per player, that means "lippa-style-playing".
Simpler: no life.

yeah that works out just fine :)
Haha
I cant believe this is actually coming from your mouth, you who actually used to flame beaten noobs who accused someone for not having a life to death.

You may want to look into a mirror if it doesnt shatter near your presence, you are becoming a noob you once flamed yourself. :icon_wink:

Child in time

Haha
I cant believe this is actually coming from your mouth, you who actually used to flame beaten noobs who accused someone for not having a life to death.

You may want to look into a mirror if it doesnt shatter near your presence, you are becoming a noob you once flamed yourself. :icon_wink:

Do i flame you with this?

Do i say it's bad to not have a life :icon_razz:??

DUUDE

I don't have a life :lol:
and i always flame myself, it's an included char. feature :lol:

Seriously, get off my back because the fun is over now, really :razz: i don't know what your problem is, but if you don't like me, just freaking IGNORE me.

it's not that hard..

The sole problem is: you start talking to me on skype all the time, so yeah i'm having a hard time ignoring, luckily there's a "block-option".

Much love, yours truely,
- Child in time

DeletedUser

I think that this thread has served it's purpose. This thread started becoming a farce around about the time Invalid User started shining attention onto WWTLF's 'level20 wall' (lol)...We have since then seen constant and needless bitching/poking plus possible cheat accusations. Really now,...there is little need for it. Just accept the fact that the G&G are (so far) by far and away the most successful player combo on this round, either that or prove them wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser656

You have not got one.
I have been tracking HP on a private server with updates every 10 minutes.

Chances are (pretty damn close) That I have your exact build ;-)

Your wall lvl 16 isnt looking so purty now, is it

Shame the world data only updates hourly.

DeletedUser

We can use the guest php to obtain the same data. Not too hard to automate. Not at all against the rules either.

Right now, the server updates village points as soon as constructions are completed.

DeletedUser

FLASH NEWS:

1. FLAMING TROLL WAS SPI... REPORT !

Defender: Flaming Troll
Village: Flaming Trolls village (509|492) K45

Quantity: 512 513 1667 199 840 0 167 50 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 25)
Barracks (Level 20)
Stable (Level 12)
Workshop (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 12)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 19)
Clay pit (Level 18)
Iron mine (Level 20)
Farm (Level 25)
Warehouse (Level 20)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 18)

2. MAD FLAMING TROLL ATTACK IN BLIND AND LOSE ALL HIS ARMY !

Attacker: Flaming Troll
Village: Flaming Trolls village (509|492) K45

Quantity: 0 0 1672 199 1082 0 167 50 0
Losses: 0 0 1672 188 1082 0 167 50 0

Defender: Lady Kathrine
Village: Trolls went POOF... haha! (509|493) K45

Quantity: x x x x x x x x x
Losses: x x x x x x x x x

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 12 to level 2
Damage by catapult bombardment: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level15 to level14

GOOD ! :) NOW FARM JUST WITH SPEAR AND SWORDS !!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Screenshots aren't worth anything. Published reports through the IG system >> all these days petn. You are outdated ;)

DeletedUser

All members of 24/24 can say this to you... just a moment i say to lady kathrine to publish this 2 raports ! :D

DeletedUser

is true :) troll lost all his off troops and LK lost just a lil part of all deff troops.

branco22

Defender: Lady Kathrine
Village: Trolls scouts die here... lol (509|493) K45

Quantity: 2545 1903 1 382 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1644 1230 1 247 0 0 0 0 0