Academy already!

4leaf

Since server roll back I don't know what was my image link was.

kaynarcali. got academy with 2055 points yesterday.

15310068cq2.jpg

59073591jl4.jpg

I found picture

Last edited:

4leaf

kaynarcali. finished academy about 12 hours ago and does not make noble yet.

Philotic

Ah. Thank you for that. I was still wondering where all my posts had gone.

Anyway, I saw the original thread and noticed the jump myself as well. Kay has an academy! Beware!

Child in time

If he's also the first to noble, or simply the first sucker who whored up to an acad. is still the question.

let's see how this works out :)

DeletedUser8472

If he isn't just trying to quickly noble a second safe village then he just wasted some precious time with that build order :/

DeletedUser

With that building config he's an easy target.

Lvl 20 HQ = 319 points
Lvl 20 Smithy = 607 points
Lvl 10 Market = 52 points
lvl 17 Warehouse = 111 points (min needed for academy)
lvl 7 Farm = 15 points (Absolute minimum needed for buildings)
Barracks lvl 1 = 16 points
Lvl 7 iron = 18 points (starting point)
Lvl 7 wood = 18 points (starting point)
Lvl 7 clay = 18 points (starting point)
Academy = 512

Total just to get here with absolute minimums and nothing else: 1686

Doesn't leave a whole lot for barracks upgrade, stable, workshop, more farm room and resources.

*Sorry if my math is off, but it's close

DeletedUser8472

points work on an exponential basis...I mean it doesn't take much points to life everything a little, and one thing a bit more. Nothing higher than lvl 5 barracks is needed, lvl 3 stables, maybe a couple resource upgrades, the rest into farms and then just patiently hit all the abandons, in this way you can get reasonable position and still have low points. On the overhand, he wouldn't make such a good target for other people and once countered he'd be dead in the water.

DeletedUser

With that building config he's an easy target.

Lvl 20 HQ = 319 points
Lvl 20 Smithy = 607 points
Lvl 10 Market = 52 points
lvl 17 Warehouse = 111 points (min needed for academy)
lvl 7 Farm = 15 points (Absolute minimum needed for buildings)
Barracks lvl 1 = 16 points
Lvl 7 iron = 18 points (starting point)
Lvl 7 wood = 18 points (starting point)
Lvl 7 clay = 18 points (starting point)
Academy = 512

Total just to get here with absolute minimums and nothing else: 1686

Doesn't leave a whole lot for barracks upgrade, stable, workshop, more farm room and resources.

*Sorry if my math is off, but it's close

Who didn't farm him :O

DeletedUser

Well Perv, look at his location, its just him and his tribemates.. There was no-one to farm him.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That also means he doesn't have much to farm. With his location it was easy to let resources build up without worry of an attack.

But it's a little too soon to get an academy right now. Unless you have troops that can protect both villages along with the noble then it's practically useless.

DeletedUser

Defender: kaynarcali.
Village: Kaynarca (488|510) K54

Quantity: 127 113 165 25 155 0 0 0 1
Losses: 127 113 165 25 155 0 0 0 1

Getting a noble with those troops... I wouldn't recommend it. You are in risk of loosing them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It wasn't me that cleared him, although I would have liked it. I just got the report from the one that did it ;)

DeletedUser

Now this was me:

Code:
Damage by catapult bombardment:  	The Academy has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level 0
Code:
Damage by catapult bombardment:  	The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level20 to level 19

4leaf

Now this was me:

Code:
Damage by catapult bombardment:  	The Academy has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level 0
Code:
Damage by catapult bombardment:  	The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level20 to level 19

Great (rofl)