Classic point whore

DeletedUser

Rofl, my money is on killion.

As for whether his rax/stable were high enough, it is all situational. Unless he has enough resources from mines/farming to have both of them queued 24/7 then there is no reason to level them up. As a player you shouldnt be debating what happens after you get cleared, you should be thinking what is the best way to get the most troops along with lvling up mines/farm/going for academy.

you have to remember that it is HP, so farming is not as much of an income as in a normal world so while maybe in a normal world he would have higher lvls, in HP he might not.

Also as was mentioned before, the joke is in reality on you kid. You just catted a good noble target. Unless you enjoy nobling crap villages there is no reason to be so agressive that you impede the growth of everyone around you. Any good player will tell you that it is best to farm most villages while keeping 1 or 2 in your area growing for when you get your nobles.

A great player will tell you to keep a couple of villages worth nobling, and also to clear any player in your area that has a high ODA and is close to your size.

The player in question was ranked top 10 at the time in ODA, you are telling me I should leave this player active and jsut hope he doesn't attack me first??

Sorry, not my style. I'd rather clear him them the other way around.

With all respect Free-eek.. My money, as well as OD's, is absolutely on Killion in this case...

Of course he has the advantage, since I don't know who he is in game. If he told me who he is we'd be on even ground.

Tell him to reveal himself instead of hiding, that way I know who it is that's supposed to be better then me.

Then, well I think you'll find many players, highly respected ones, who think I could hold my own against anyone in the game.

As far as farming goes, I've had no problems getting more then I need from farming, then again, as you can see, I make my own farms. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I bet on Killion, on the other hand I know who he is in-game and have seen him play lately ;-)

DeletedUser8472

I would bet on Free-eek, if he is active as he was in W4.

if it was active free-eek from w4 then it'd be a lot closer, but I still give an edge to killion. Though I haven't seen free-eek play like that since >_>