Goodbye WhoWantsToLiveForever

DeletedUser5905

I have one word that could really rock your socks off. :icon_wink:

Lol

My bet's on 4leaf. No offense to the Scion crew, but he did rim two of your players already and with Ender quiting you are in a problem.

DOKDO isn't working alone, most of his attacks are co-ordinated by other players, nothing wrong with that but he didn't noble those players singlehandly.

Child in time

yeah 4LEAF is a machine really.

Cmon, he nobled off Purple pred. and 11-11, no offense :icon_wink: i know you guys both were wasted and passed out so he could kill the offense, but still there's the fact that 4LEAF > all.

Maybe it's just because of his activity... (22 hours a day plx?)

Deathbringer989

yeah 4LEAF is a machine really.

Cmon, he nobled off Purple pred. and 11-11, no offense :icon_wink: i know you guys both were wasted and passed out so he could kill the offense, but still there's the fact that 4LEAF > all.

Maybe it's just because of his activity... (22 hours a day plx?)

I catted his academy. :icon_biggrin:

So he nobled me. :icon_neutral:

4leaf

DOKDO isn't working alone, most of his attacks are co-ordinated by other players, nothing wrong with that but he didn't noble those players singlehandly.

Scion is failed by seperated attack. If you want to say that was co-ordinate attack, you should learn "what is the co-ordinate attack"

Child in time

If that was interesting that would make scion pathetic in my eyes. A single player should never be more than an annoyance to a competent tribe.

Normally i would totally agree with you lard. However we're not discussing 1 single player, we're discussing 4LEAF :icon_wink:, 1 sick korean-tw-machine.

I know 4leaf, and i know how he rolls, it's almost impossible to catch him, nor do any real damage to him.

Only world i really saw this happening was W19 when dctrout eventually nobled him. He's a great player, and even tho i don't say guys like Free-eek aren't good... The ketchum account has been taken down, Purple pred+11-11 have been taken down. 4LEAF has a huge share in this and imo he's 1 of the best tw-ers currently on .net.

It's not impossible for 1 single devestating player to cause a tribe so much damage it can't continue to play, even a good tribe. Especially if that particular player is online about 20 hours a day.

DeletedUser

I'd like 4leaf to confirm this :icon_eek:
Anyone who's played this game long enough has at least one episode of playing 20 hours a day for a few days in a row. Be it wartime, catching up, or some other severe need of activity.

EDIT: Scion isn't even looking good at the moment. DOKDO vs. Scion would kill them evenif they left 24/24 alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8472

Normally i would totally agree with you lard. However we're not discussing 1 single player, we're discussing 4LEAF :icon_wink:, 1 sick korean-tw-machine.

I know 4leaf, and i know how he rolls, it's almost impossible to catch him, nor do any real damage to him.

Only world i really saw this happening was W19 when dctrout eventually nobled him. He's a great player, and even tho i don't say guys like Free-eek aren't good... The ketchum account has been taken down, Purple pred+11-11 have been taken down. 4LEAF has a huge share in this and imo he's 1 of the best tw-ers currently on .net.

It's not impossible for 1 single devestating player to cause a tribe so much damage it can't continue to play, even a good tribe. Especially if that particular player is online about 20 hours a day.

You can't bring up examples of him taking out particular players to prove to me that he can compete with a competant tribe.

By the way, 4leaf wasn't rimmed in w19 he lost his main and didn't want to keep working with the small other village. Additionally, it was tribe cooperation which handled 4leaf (without anything more than annoyances for the tribe), not dctrout alone ;).

Edit: http://twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1117336

Philotic

If that was interesting that would make scion pathetic in my eyes. A single player should never be more than an annoyance to a competent tribe.

DOKDO has equal points to Scion, and Scion was crippled early on. Also notable is that 4leaf hasn't worked alone, and that his activity is easily a match for what I've seen from Scion so far.

Those factors together would make a fight.. interesting.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not that I'm complaining, but rather explaining. I've twice lost my offense to help out tribe mates in trouble and to no gain for myself, something a player without a tribe has no worries about. I'm not saying I'd be at 50K right now, but I'd be a hell of a lot farther but team work won precedence over my individual goals.

As far as scion is concerned, we've been fighting 24/24, WAAO, and then 4leaf and boofMcboof also chimed in with the attacking on our players. So take that into consideration when talking about our players getting rimmed.

I think the OD scores speaks to this where we are ahead by a great deal in all categories. No one player rimmed us, rather the combined efforts of the three top tribes and a few individuals have been the reasons for our troubles.

DeletedUser

Not going to discuss what 4Leaf is capable of because I'd rather find out first hand in the project we have coming up :)

But to say I love DOKDO is taking on Scion by himself is very far removed from the truth.
Pretty much everyone who is anyone in this HP round is gunning for Scion's head. DOKDO is just a small part of this collection of foes.

My personal example to you would be that my account, (i.e. Relentless Perv) was attacked by 6 players spread across 24/24, WAAO and DOKDO (including golfholic, Lady Kath and gingerboogers). Which is a tad hard to counter when your offense has already been wasted by a co player due to his being to insipid to add rams for an attack (I later discovered that this was the actions of one Satan's dragon, who was invited to help play the account by Sir Victor, I have never talked to this person before).

Everything is fair in an online game, and I have no complaints about the amount the amount of spare time my forceful ejection from a speed 2 server will cause me to have.

Now this is typical of the sort of loss Scion is taking which has nothing to do with 4Leaf himself.
If you are trying to paint a portrait of 4Leaf taking on Scion by himself, then that is not an accurate picture.

4Leaf is one the most insanely dedicated and active players in .net today.
I look forward to working with him in the near future.
And what you said about one player damaging a tribe to that extent may or may not be true.
But in this High Performance round, 4Leaf is not that player. Scion is not that tribe.