Fekete Sereg vs vANdALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The war ended. I think, with ASK in its state there is no war.Just us and ASK!/ASK!!

DeletedUser

Still work to do...

ASK still exists (in considerable numbers, 500+ villages last time I looked) and many fled who are still being chased and ennobled.

It is rather premature to suggest the war is over just because Hugs and Bonan have left the tribe.

The war ends when what remains of ASK sue for peace and [BA] accepts.

I'm sure that MM will be happy to announce an end to the war when and only when terms have been agreed.

DeletedUser

It means that you love to post here but can't even spend two minutes to check TWStats yourself, otherwise you'd have realised that there is only a single player in Tao who was previously a [BA] member, and he has 4 (!) villages on the other end of the world. Oh well, let's call it a merge!

---

Best time to make this thread closed too, about 30-40 worthy post out of 1200+, ASK has already collapsed and both leaders, including the creator of this thread are quitted. I think the war has adressed all the initial statements on a way or another.

Closing stats on the day the ASK leaders quitted:

Code:
Tribe    Win    Lost    Balance
Code:
[CENTER][BA]    992    87    905[/CENTER]

(It also means that we've passed 1000 takings prior to Christmas. Thank you for all the contributors!)

Yes, unpardoned ASK members will be still hunted down.

I think this him saying it is over.

DeletedUser

I think this him saying it is over.

Do not imply that my message has additional content. If you check it, all I said was that it's the best time to make this thread closed because of
- the irritating amount of spam
- ASK's leaders are leaving the world, including the topic starter / ASK is practically, if not even technically, over. (but not the "war")
- The result of the initial statement, made in the first post (ASK will crush [BA]) has been already fully adressed.

(and even the topic creator told he we close this thread now)

As a sidenote to Hove, no, according to my last official statement on these forums - some months ago -, I wouldn't officially announce if the war is over and would just simply handle it entirely in-game. There will be no more official announcements on these forums on behalf of [BA]. We prefer to keep our diplomacy in game.

DeletedUser41874

its good to see ASK can rely on its allies...

MM_HUN on 19.12. at 23:24
Nelson,

I'm willing to add K02 and K03 to you in exchange of K12 with the following term:

Since you aren't first nor even second on any of these continents, we are free to expand there as long as you won't be ranked first on them. Once you achieved this, and informed us about it, we'll automatically add 02 or 03 to your closed continents and cease all expansion, regardless of our own influence on these Ks.

(In fact, we don't have any interest to build up any influence on these Ks, but would like to freely recruit players who may have some villages on these continents too (but they are primarily based on K12) as long as you aren't dominant there either. We promise that we won't invite players being dominant (having most of their presence) on any of these Ks though).

However, we are already dominant on K12, so we would like to add that as a [BA] continent with immediate effect, with the granted possibility to minor expansions for you, but your members should ask for permission to take villages or to recruit players having villages there. It's mainly to just keep us updated, as long as it will remain a minor expansion, we won't decline these requests.

According to this, it would seem like:

Closed Borders

[BA] continents:
K12, 21, 22, 31, 32, 33, 61.

*np* family continents:
(K02, 03*,) 04, 13, 14 and 24

*:see above

Rules regarding closed continents:
- None of the parties will recruit players having villages on these Ks without getting permission from the other.
- None of the parties will recruit players being dominant on the other's closed regions.
- None of the parties will take villages on closed continents of the other.
- For asking for exceptions, the parties should contact with each others to discuss the possibilities.

Shared continents:
K34:
will share to support each other's frontlines against CHE. Once TW version 5.0 is available, we can share a forum topic to cooperate and prevent cross-noblings. The general guideline would say that north K34 is *np* area, south K34 is for [BA].

K23:
We would like to agree on to keep western K23 (x coordinate is less than 351) and let *np* to freely noble villages on the eastern half, allowing you to enter freely to this K and have a fair share on it.

Continents not mentioned:
It means currently none of our tribes are interested to build up a presence on the other continents. If it would change, we'll inform each others and will discuss the possibilities.

Other parts of the agreement not discussed above:
- We are free to recruit from ASK/former ASK players regardless of their location (and we can also let ASK players to join you, based on the case by case decisions). Unfortunately, most of their active members are on the eastern part of K23, so otherwise we couldn't distribute them at all thus making our "bridge" and "minority merging" policies unable to be applied.
- 7 days grace period - in case any party would like to cancel this agreement, a 7 days grace period should be granted prior to cancelling the agreement, to grant a chance for the parties to solve their problems.
- if these terms are acceptable, to show that we are determined to keep this relation, we offer to sign an alliance rather than a single NAP. I guess all *np* (and the world) is aware of that how much we respect our alliances (but feel free to ask either Tao or Legend), and how hard is to get allied with us.

Sincerely,
MM

djnelson99 today at 15:05
Circular (nuno - pass to npA for compliance with terms too):

Please see mail below.

After a lot of consultation with np barons, it has been decided to agree an alliance with BA in order to secure long term stability in the area and to completely lock down Ks for nobling.

Please note the limits on where we can noble - this includes K12 unless prior agreement for minor incursions have been set.

I have laso asked that K2 and 3 are locked as ours now rather than later.

Enemies of BA are now likely enemies of np, and vice versa.

Please respect the alliance and post in diplomacy section for any queries regarding this.

Regards.

DeletedUser

Do not imply that my message has additional content. If you check it, all I said was that it's the best time to make this thread closed because of
- the irritating amount of spam
- ASK's leaders are leaving the world, including the topic starter / ASK is practically, if not even technically, over. (but not the "war")
- The result of the initial statement, made in the first post (ASK will crush [BA]) has been already fully adressed.

What are you going to do about CQB recuirting them?

So baiscly you are just picking of the remains now.

DeletedUser

well let me say the same thing happened with ASK, agreement ... and how was it ended, a small essay! im not sure if there was a 7 day grace period, or if it was actually held for 7 days before attacks started going!

DeletedUser

well let me say the same thing happened with ASK, agreement ... and how was it ended, a small essay! im not sure if there was a 7 day grace period, or if it was actually held for 7 days before attacks started going!

/facepalm.

You're either braindead or a notorious liar, since at least five players have adressed this nonsense about a dozen of times, in various topics (where you've posted your trash during the last month), even Tribalhugs included. If you can't even read the answers, don't waste our time to post the same bullshit over and over again.

Well informed, with lot of spies, absolutely...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mate if you actually think, the start of the war was when i was mostly quiting/had quit!

If you ask Mighty/scull in STORM they can tell you that i have gone and comeback from time to time! and i dont care what you think about me, but i do know what i know ;)

if you dont like my posts just add me to your ignore list and save me the honour of wasting my time on reading your posts which comment on mine!

DeletedUser

mate if you actually think, the start of the war was when i was mostly quiting/had quit!

If you ask Mighty/scull in STORM they can tell you that i have gone and comeback from time to time! and i dont care what you think about me, but i do know what i know ;)

if you dont like my posts just add me to your ignore list and save me the honour of wasting my time on reading your posts which comment on mine!

I don't care about your excuses, if you have already quitted that time, don't try to act as a well informed player.

I also don't like that you speak about something you should have already known it's complete bullsh*t, considering that even TH made you a favour and already explained for you in a direct response to your very same bullsh*t weeks ago that why you're completely wrong about your nonsense regarding your theoretical agreement thing, in this very same topic, and you just simply keep ignore it, and still repeat the same bullsh*t, trying to belittle the whole community as if they would be complete idiots. I find it very rude and offensive towards everyone, me including, and I generally don't like that type of people who tend to act on this way to achieve his/her goal, within or beyond a game, as it's a behaviour, not a gamestyle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohhhhh MM Hun finds the use of BULLSH*T as an acceptable way to respond.

I thought he was all for being cool calm and collective.

As for the agreements with *np*

*np* know my feelings.

DJ was the first person I spoke to on the subject of leaving ASK outside the senate

If this is his decision good luck to him but he will need more than luck with [BA] and Mickey Mouse

matko88

CC again I told you you don't know sh!t about this world. You are just like old crazy grandfather that cant recognise even his own son anymore. I think you should retire and save us some time that we need for you to loug to your "smart" posts. Now buck off.

TH I know your fellings and I hope you find out that CC is just a kid who don't know much about this world anymore so you won't take him too siriusly.

DeletedUser

I don't care about your excuses, if you have already quitted that time, don't try to act as a well informed player.

I also don't like that you speak about something you should have already known it's complete bullsh*t, considering that even TH made you a favour and already explained for you in a direct response to your very same bullsh*t weeks ago that why you're completely wrong about your nonsense regarding your theoretical agreement thing, in this very same topic, and you just simply keep ignore it, and still repeat the same bullsh*t, trying to belittle the whole community as if they would be complete idiots. I find it very rude and offensive towards everyone, me including, and I generally don't like that type of people who tend to act on this way to achieve his/her goal, within or beyond a game, as it's a behaviour, not a gamestyle.

Ignor him MM. As much as he annoys you he only does it for the reaction. He doesn't play this world so if you ignore him his spam will cease becasue he thrives off the attention

(Unfortuantely I'm stuck with him on the W30 forums :icon_sad:)

DeletedUser

ohh and wackee thought you were a buddy of mine! man was i wrong how people stab you in the back!
now all this is turning against me, let it be! atleast i am smart enough to not continue it cause im not arsed about what you think, only about what my friends think of me and they know who i they are!

atleast i know how wackee is, nice on mails ages ago and then just turns on you! maybe its you! and im not playing this world anymore, hehe, keep on thinking that buddy ;)

matko, i dont even know who the fukc you are, so dont comment about me!

Edit: w30 forums, wtf are you on about! i dont have an account there and i think i only posted once which was yesterday or something! only worlds that i do have an account on is w29 (under account sitting) and w17!

so get your facts straight!

DeletedUser

matko, i dont even know who the fukc you are, so dont comment about me!
[...]
so get your facts straight!

Champs,

the way you're allowing yourself to behave is the main reason why people tend to think you're a worthless spammer vomitting trash to the forum all the day. You are posting here, what you're posting here is utter bullshit, thus he has all he needs to know to comment about your posts.

See, let me use your own words against you, hopefully you won't start to argue with even yourself (however it's fully expected due to your publically presented limits):

1.) I don't even know who the f*ck you are (besides that you're an immature and write-only wannabe mastermind), so don't comment about our war, me, my tribe, or any other tribes. Heck, just simply don't comment anything since you have no knowledge about anyone or anything here and your delusional and ignorant style isn't even enjoyable.

2.) get your facts straight, and don't waste our time with your ignorant bullshit, especially if you don't even follow them so there is no chance to let you know how much you're still incorrect.

Let me summarize: steal some neurons from someone, or leave the forum alone. It's quality would immediately increase significantly. And why not? - Ignore on.

DeletedUser

If he ignores many more he will have to talk to himself in the mirror

He would still lose the arguement

DeletedUser

Well MM_HUN loses his temper... that is the first... damn I am glad I stayed on this world... it was worth it... dont need quote this MM_HUN... I know the reply already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.