Where is our invoices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser59117

Dear my friends

Tribalwars management gave me punish cause of foolish reason and ı refused to play the game any more.

After that i want my invoice for my payment for premium points.Unfortunatelly they didnt send me my invoice.
They answered my mail like this:
Lizy Dec 19,2008 18:33
Hello Northman,

Our game doesn't send invoices when you buy premium. Logs of premium bought is recorded through the method you buy with, if you used a Credit Card it would show up on your statement.

Sending an invoice would be a waste of paper and time for everyone, 99% of all players do not need one, as its done electronically. When you buy premium there is no statement saying you will receive an invoice in the mail. Invoices are always normally used when you are billing someone for a service after rendered, Tribalwars itself asks for payment before services are rendered therefore also making need for an invoice redundant.

Best Regards,

Lizy
Tribal Wars Administrator

As you see they are using our money(About 5 billion dolars totally) but they dont send us our invoices.
It means they are not pay their tax.It is againts the law.They are talking about the rules but they dont use real life rules.

All of honest player of this game i wish you pls. ask management your invoices and pls. send this mail all of your friends.

Thanks for your interest.

DeletedUser

Im not exactly sure how it can be a waste of paper when premium is at least a couple of USD, though there may be a point of the electronic statement.

Northman: I suggest you dont state they dont pay tax if you dont know the facts, or they could very well sue for slander. I am quite sure invoices are NOT compulsory, yet the company will still be paying its taxes.
Im not sure if TW pays/does not pay taxes, but im sure if they dont, there must be a legal loophole they managed to find :D

DeletedUser

They like to be sneaky like that. Their policy on invoices makes sence.

DeletedUser

i just dont but premium. to much hassle. its nice to have but well you know....

bamsefar

Just like Lizy says:

If you purchase premium using your credit card, it will show up on your statement.

If you use your cellphone to buy premium it will show up on your phone bill.

If you use paypal to buy premium, paypal will send you an email of the transaction, which works as a receipt. You can also view your previous transactions in history.

DeletedUser

Invoices? What, are you going to try to claim playing was for "business purposes"?

And 5 BILLION dollars total? In WHAT currency? Monopoly money?

DeletedUser

Yep, monopoly money. We get given get out of jail free cards too. Comes in handy at Christmas and New Year.

DeletedUser

Would you look at that, we're all out of them. Seems to be a popular item.

DeletedUser

Regarding his request for an 'invoice': Prehaps he just wants a complete back list of payments he's made to InnoGames for TW premium? If he's banned I assume he can't check this himself via his in game account (Can you?), and trawling through months (possibly years) of bank statements isn't exactly appealing.

A blanket no on the issue because "99% of all players do not need one" is hardly good business practice. In fact, if im not mistaken, Lizy and the other moderators have nothing to do with the business side of Tribal Wars so, if anything, he should have been referred to someone better suited to handling the request? Just a thought.

Also "Invoices are always normally used when you are billing someone for a service after rendered". Techincally it doesn't matter if you're 'invoiced' before, or after, you've paid for the services. If you've already paid, it's something you can then keep for your own records. I'm sure InnoGames will have it all filed away somewhere for their own records.

Regarding the 5 billion dollars and non tax paying - lol!

DeletedUser

Regarding his request for an 'invoice': Prehaps he just wants a complete back list of payments he's made to InnoGames for TW premium? If he's banned I assume he can't check this himself via his in game account (Can you?), and trawling through months (possibly years) of bank statements isn't exactly appealing.

A blanket no on the issue because "99% of all players do not need one" is hardly good business practice. In fact, if im not mistaken, Lizy and the other moderators have nothing to do with the business side of Tribal Wars so, if anything, he should have been referred to someone better suited to handling the request? Just a thought.

Also "Invoices are always normally used when you are billing someone for a service after rendered". Techincally it doesn't matter if you're 'invoiced' before, or after, you've paid for the services. If you've already paid, it's something you can then keep for your own records. I'm sure InnoGames will have it all filed away somewhere for their own records.

Regarding the 5 billion dollars and non tax paying - lol!

I wouldn't disregard 5 million but 5 billion is entirely false. Think of how many worlds and and players there are. Anyone have proof that InnoGames pays tax for each premium points purchase? They pay a service charge for credit card purchases and such and they pay for bandwidth usage. It's believable that they are avoiding paying taxes on most things within this game. If done right it's not very hard at all. I won't get into too many details but if they file themselves as a certain type of business then they won't have to pay a damn thing. For the sake of everyone playing this game, I hope they are more honest than the majority of us believe.

headhunter@

are you posting here because they wouldn't give you invoices? or you are posting just because (for whatever OTHER reasons) you were punished in the game?

Quite frankly, you don't need invoices to track how much you have spent on the game as the game mod has shown you. If you are trying to insinuate that they are trying to cheat on their taxes because of not providing their clients invoices - i wish it is that simple to evade tax.

DeletedUser28662

Code:
northman 
blocked
You'll need to waight a long time before he can answer you're question. (I hope he didn't get blocked becouse of this incase he is right)
Explain what invoices is plz

headhunter@

Code:
northman 
blocked
You'll need to waight a long time before he can answer you're question. (I hope he didn't get blocked becouse of this incase he is right)
Explain what invoices is plz

well. i think if they are trying to cover up by banning his account.. they would have deleted this thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.